PDA

View Full Version : Early crossdressing memory

Miss Maxine
12-08-2011, 10:57 PM
About a month ago, a childhood memory about crossdressing resurfaced. I estimate that I was around five years old, at the time. I remember taking some of my rounder stuffed animals and filling my shirt with them, to create the appearance of large breasts. I tried to fit as many of them in there, as I could. I needed to anyway, just to get them tight enough between myself and and my shirt to stay in place. I would do this in private. I didn't dare to show my family or friends, for fear that they'd think me strange and become concerned. Once, my grandmother walked in on me, and I quickly shoved all the animals down my shirt. Some fell out, others got caught in the bottom of the shirt. I quickly concocted a lie and told her I was pretending to be fat. She smiled at me and did not question it. It's interesting to think that I had such an interest in crossdressing and huge boobs at such an early age. Seems like even more proof that I was born with it. :heehee:

Anne2345
12-08-2011, 11:16 PM
My earliest CDing memory was when I was three and a half years old. It was during Christmas time. I wrote a thread about it back in June here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?155674-The-Moment-of-the-Awakening-When-was-Yours&highlight=). It was a wonderful moment that I knew would change everything. I had no idea in what way, or the possible ramifications or consequences. But I was hooked at three and a half years old, and have not stopped since.

jennCD
12-09-2011, 04:23 AM
I think my earliest memory in this area was being about 3 or 4 yrs old at a family member's wedding and having a vividly clear memory of one of the guest's white patent leather knee high boots and miniskirt (Heck it was like 1970 or so and I guess that was acceptable back then).

Next time my interest in anything specifically feminine was maybe when I was about 5 or 6. In fact, I only recently remember this a few days back but at that time a friend had gotten me into reading about famous wrestlers of the day and I remember my fascination with the "cat fight" type magazine ads and specifically the Michael Salem page that showed how simple it was for one to order a strap-on breast prosthesis or hip/butt-padded panties through the mail if you had enough money.

Whoa, you mean even I could look like a girl? Now that was suddenly right in my zone of interest!.... and it only got more serious from there.

:)
jenn

noeleena
12-09-2011, 05:04 AM
Hi

This part wont apply tho..... dressed in my cream babys dress even have a pic of that,

Okay between 10 & 11 was dressed as a girl in 1958-59 for a end of years church do i mean all dressed up & make up ..... & in front of 80 to 90 people & my Mum was there to watch as well. would that count. may be.& i was . am not a dresser. tho may have saved a lot of heart break if i had been, yea well........not to be,

Never dressed after that .till i started to grow as a woman. 16 years ago. a bit different that tho,

...noeleena...

Jennifer in CO
12-09-2011, 08:57 AM
I was maybe 4 or 5 that the first thing I ever remember wearing was a pair of my sisters fleece PJ's...they were white with lil red roses on them, had a high ruffled collar and ruffled sleeves. I remember wearing the PJ's as well as a similar gray fleece ankle length gown numerous times over that cold winter. It helps that I remember a movie my parents shot of Christmas morning that year and I was in the PJ's in the first few shots...had on my old robe over the PJ's after that. We were a "hand-me-down" family (inc extended family) and as I was the only boy (and the youngest) a lot of my "spare" or play clothes were girls. Mostly they were shorts or pants and tops but I do remember a yellow "short-alls" outfit with a white top that I know I have seen pics of both my older sister wearing and myself as well in pics from several years later.
A short funny story that writing this brought back to memory...
I remember the Christmas following the above. For the (extended) family photo that year my sister and other cousins were all dressed in identical green jumpers with white tights and I was in a white shirt and tie (YUK!) and remember throwing a fit that I didn't have a jumper and tights! Didn't get one...but do remember the disappointment of not getting to be like the others...

Jenn

michelle50
12-09-2011, 09:14 AM
i remember my moms pantyhose hanging up in the bathroom all the time so one day i try them on and it was nice the next time i was alone i put them back on and put on one of her dresses and i was hooked i was about 10 years odl

Cynthia Anne
12-09-2011, 09:18 AM
I remember when I was four my older sister dressing me up so she would have a little sister to play with! I loved it! Hugs!

Karren H
12-09-2011, 09:40 AM
I remember laying in a crib in the hospital just after I was born wrapped in a blue blanket and thinking that I really want to be wrapped in the pink one like the baby girl in the next crib!! And then a volunteer nurse in a candy stripper uniform walked in.... Oh hell yeah!!! Sign me up!! :)

lynnmcarthur
12-09-2011, 10:14 AM
I have written else where that it started when I was 4. A friend and I were dressed by his sister for fun. The next day I wanted to dress again but my friend thought it was weird for me to want to dress. My friends still think it is odd

wearingtanpantyhose
12-09-2011, 10:40 AM
I remember it like it was yesterday. I was just a little kid, maybe five or six. My mother was sewing new pleated fabric covers for two large lampshades. They looked just like a little pleated skirt before mounting them on the rigid shades. While mom was in another room, I slipped on the "skirt" to see what it felt like. I've been wearing skirts practically ever since (well, since Jr. High or so) and to this day prefer them to dresses. As the youngest of three boys, I was always told I was supposed to be a girl. I guess I just wanted to see what this "girl stuff" was all about. And I'm still on that quest.

Ellyn
12-09-2011, 01:16 PM
I remember it like it was yesterday. I was just a little kid, maybe five or six. My mother was sewing new pleated fabric covers for two large lampshades. They looked just like a little pleated skirt before mounting them on the rigid shades. While mom was in another room, I slipped on the "skirt" to see what it felt like. I've been wearing skirts practically ever since (well, since Jr. High or so) and to this day prefer them to dresses. As the youngest of three boys, I was always told I was supposed to be a girl. I guess I just wanted to see what this "girl stuff" was all about. And I'm still on that quest.

That makes me wonder if being told, "You were supposed to be a girl", or "He's too pretty to be a boy" when a baby, or tot, or child, has been the trigger for cding?

Miss Maxine
12-09-2011, 01:22 PM
That makes me wonder if being told, "You were supposed to be a girl", or "He's too pretty to be a boy" when a baby, or tot, or child, has been the trigger for cding?

I sometimes wonder if I was inadvertently given encouragement. My given name is Manny, and so many people always wanted to spell it: Mannie, which is feminine. I always pointed out the error, but never took offense, to it. Also, people have always told me that I have a feminine voice and feminine mannerisms. Some were meant to be derogatory comments, but not all. Despite that, I was always pleased when I was compared to the fairer sex. It just made me more curious about what it's like to be a woman.

Stephanie47
12-09-2011, 01:59 PM
When I was a single digit midget my mom hung her nylon slips in the bathroom to dry. The soft nylon enticed me to try them on even when wet. I was attracted to the feel on my skin. I had no desire to be a girl. It was just the fabric. Somehow it developed into trying on her nylon nightgown. As a teenager I began trying on her dresses over the slips and then I got into her undergarment draw. Her nightgown and slips were very sensuous, but, she had the worst taste in panties-ugh!

neverwasaboy
12-12-2011, 04:29 AM
The first article of female clothing I ever wore was my sister's tutu. It was all green; the skirt was standard mesh and the bodice was velvet. Even though it was a leotard with attached skirt, it had a separate pair of velvet panties that matched the bodice. After my sister quit ballet, Mom must have saved it for posterity because it ended up in a box in the garage for years. I put that thing on every chance I got from then on until I physically outgrew it.