PDA

View Full Version : from do I pass to "boy, do I pass"

Inna
12-08-2011, 11:28 PM
Three weeks past FFS every where I go is Maam, sweetie, honey, it sort of feels "NORMAL".............Ayyyyyy, Normal, i want this to last a while, celebration, balloons and parties........but no it starts to feel expected. What didn't seem expected and got me blushing was this event while shopping at the grocerie shop.

I approached the counter, "hi may I help you maam" nice tall young guy asked polightly, "yes, I would like 1 pound of cchicken breast please.....sliced thin, please" he proceeded to pick out the meat from the display refrigerator, then walked to the cutter and started to cut the meat. From the doorway just to the right of him came out, oh maybe 25vish cute guy, took a look at me and said "may I help you", " thanks, but I am already being helped" he looked over his shoulder, glimpsed at the other guy, turned his head toward me and said '' well, is there anything else I can help you with" he had this cute sparkle in his eye and smile from ear to ear....I stood there a moment, kind of looking for words to reply, I could feel blood rushing to my head, "no thanks" and smiled back at him. He nodded in disappointment and turned to his body and they had exchange of smirks. I could tell by his body language what he was up to, and it felt heavenly, I kept the smile entire time at the meat counter.
WOW, what an arrival that was, unexpected, joyful, mesmerizing, uncomfortable yet I seem to want more.

I can not imagine having a thought of such event only a year ago, if any one will tell me that FFS is not a necessary procedure for an older transwoman, I will smile to them and say, "honey, you've got noooo idea!!!"

Aprilrain
12-09-2011, 03:06 AM
Awesome! What more to say? That is what I cant wait for!

Catina
12-09-2011, 03:44 AM
Great story but where's your photo ?

Jorja
12-09-2011, 06:31 AM
This is exactly why I answered the way I did in this thread. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?163809-My-FFS-with-Dr.-Spiegel...off-on-a-sour-note.../page3 #54. FFS can make all the difference in the world as far as passing goes. SRS is another ballgame entirely.

Kimberly Long
12-09-2011, 07:54 AM
It is so wonderful the be a woman. There will be more days like you wrote about.
Love Kimberly

Kaitlyn Michele
12-09-2011, 07:57 AM
I hear you Inna!!
FFS is magical, and often misunderstood.
It is misunderstood sometimes because being attractive post FFS is a function of how attractive you were as male...

Inna you had the really perfect features to have FFS make you attractive...
IN the future you are likely to find that it will be IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to read you as male... if you tell people they may not believe you...this has happened to me multiple times and i'm 6'2..

when i met my ex wife's step children..they knew about my situation, they knew i was kate, i was introduced to them as kate, i picked up my kids to take to my house, and later found out they thought i was a girlfriend of my ex wife
...that's how frickin effective this surgery is..

when i spoke at a college to some pre med students on Trans day, a guy in Q & A told me when i came up to speak he assumed i was a doctor talking about "trans issues"...that's how effective it is..

it's a shame how expensive this is, and unfortunately there really are only a couple dozen truly qualifies surgeons across the entire world...but just getting that brow and nose molded to female "proportions" is incredibly effective..cheeks/jaw/lips are helpful but not usually necessary...that cuts the cost in half..
being "older" and saving up the $$ is the only advantage us older girls have...

S. Lisa Smith
12-09-2011, 08:30 AM
What a wonderful story!! I'm so glad you are happy with the results!!

morgan51
12-09-2011, 08:38 AM
I am so happy for you! congratulations on a successful surgery here's to a quick healing.

Katesback
12-09-2011, 10:30 AM
Soo... If I follow your wording I have to ask you a question. Do you feel happy that your fooling everyone now? Do you feel like people think your a woman when your really not?

The reason I am asking these questions is because your using that damm "P" word. I do also find it really perplexing that you mention you have had FFS yet you dont have a picture. Considering your all of a sudden a perfect fit why would you not have a picture up there.

Your not by chance the person that posted pictures of thier FFS a week after surgery sitting at home are you?

The funny thing is that even after FFS you still have to get it in your head your really a woman. Perhaps thats the hardest part of all.

Kaitlyn Michele
12-09-2011, 10:50 AM
Kate what you are totally missing is that for many of us, being seen and treated as a woman (passing), is something that enables the feelings that you are talking about..

not everyone has your ability to say "F#(# it" and not care about the consequences to themselves and others around them..

to me saying "i pass" just means that everyone sees "me" as female...and that in turn gets me to a place where i am finally able to think of myself in a positive and wonderful way...ie as female...

Inna
12-09-2011, 11:10 AM
Hi Kate, I have often read your comments in other threads and felt what I am feeling now, however I didn't want to interfere in your personal views because just that, these were your personal views. You are addressing such a view towards me and I will speak, but it will not be about me but how much pain and anger resides within you. I can feel your resentment, which must come from not accepting part of your self, driven by feeling of pain. No one can tell you what that is but I am certain you can feel it within you and you want to rebel against it! I can hear you shouting out loud "help me, I hate this, I hate everything around me because I am in pain"
These words are not condemnation of you in any way, nor am I upset at them, I was once on that side of life, thinking everyone is plodding against me, everything is ugly and life is dark and pointless. I have traveled from such place into a world full of color and wonder, I am stepping on the path towards acceptance, truth and love, I only wish everyone they find such truth within them selves.
Do we really fool anyone else or fool our selves into thinking we are special? Well, we are not special, nor shall we ever be, but humble beacons of choice between deceit and truth, I chose truth through pain and sorrow, and emerged into loving world.

All my love hon, Inna

cindy777
12-09-2011, 12:10 PM
Very happy for you, that is an awesome experience, can only hope one day I will have something similar happen to me.

Longing2be-Trisha
12-09-2011, 12:22 PM
I an so glad for you Inna! I will be there someday too and can not wait to feel the way you do right now.

Hugs

Traci Elizabeth
12-09-2011, 01:24 PM
Hi Kate, I have often read your comments in other threads and felt what I am feeling now, however I didn't want to interfere in your personal views because just that, these were your personal views. You are addressing such a view towards me and I will speak, but it will not be about me but how much pain and anger resides within you. I can feel your resentment, which must come from not accepting part of your self, driven by feeling of pain. No one can tell you what that is but I am certain you can feel it within you and you want to rebel against it! I can hear you shouting out loud "help me, I hate this, I hate everything around me because I am in pain"
These words are not condemnation of you in any way, nor am I upset at them, I was once on that side of life, thinking everyone is plodding against me, everything is ugly and life is dark and pointless. I have traveled from such place into a world full of color and wonder, I am stepping on the path towards acceptance, truth and love, I only wish everyone they find such truth within them selves.
Do we really fool anyone else or fool our selves into thinking we are special? Well, we are not special, nor shall we ever be, but humble beacons of choice between deceit and truth, I chose truth through pain and sorrow, and emerged into loving world.

All my love hon, Inna

I too am so happy for you Inna. I have been following your threads for some time now and it is so great to see you so positive and being accepted as the woman that you are.

I would not have wasted my energy on Kate. If I have said it once, I've said it a 1,000 times: She's a fricken Roller Derby Queen. That in and of itself should speak volumes. I agree with your statement that Kate is indeed suffering from her own deep seated issues. She uses her roller skating ability to escape from herself and the rest of the world. I don't think I have ever read responses from someone who is so opinionated, and so critical of others as our beloved Kate. She is on the edge of being fanatical about her "if you are not like me then you are not a woman but a pretender or wanna-be" mentality. I do hope that she can someday find peace and acceptance and thus stop directing her own insecurities on everyone else.

Like you, I do not wish any ill on Kate. She needs our help and she in her own way is crying out to us. We should comfort her and give her positive reinforcements to help work her way through her abyss.

*Vanessa*
12-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Recognizing personal stealth most me beyond anything the mind has experienced prior Inna.

Thx for sharing.

Chickhe
12-09-2011, 03:39 PM
Great story! That is one positive part about being female...you are appreciated for just looking nice.

Katesback
12-09-2011, 04:47 PM
I can see some of you are mystics. You can actually read other peoples minds. Regardless it is entertaining.

SusanLCD
12-09-2011, 05:21 PM
Like Traci Elizabeth, I have been following your journey prior to and through your FFS. The darkness that preceeded this metamorphosis was obvious in your writings and it made me sad to know you were so oppressed by those feelings.

Now, after the FFS, I can feel the happier you that has emerged. Knowing that you're finally feeling the sun shining on your life causes me to feel good for you.

I confess that I never saw the boy that you did in your prior photos. Maybe I saw what I wanted to see, but, I just didn't see him. But, now that you (and those physically near you) don't see him either, it's wonderful to know that you can relax and enjoy the same Inna that we already know.

Congratulations! And, thank you for sharing your journey.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
12-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Looking up from my computer, turning to look out the window, a smile so wide and a tear swells in the corners of my eyes. So happy for you Inna. So very happy take care dear.

Monica93304
12-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Soo... If I follow your wording I have to ask you a question. Do you feel happy that your fooling everyone now? Do you feel like people think your a woman when your really not?

The reason I am asking these questions is because your using that damm "P" word. I do also find it really perplexing that you mention you have had FFS yet you dont have a picture. Considering your all of a sudden a perfect fit why would you not have a picture up there.

Your not by chance the person that posted pictures of thier FFS a week after surgery sitting at home are you?

The funny thing is that even after FFS you still have to get it in your head your really a woman. Perhaps thats the hardest part of all.

Inna, I'm so really happy for your happiness. You've worked hard at it and been able to pull through in hard times I'm sure. Enjoy every little step, every little "victory", every compliment because it's fuel for our soul when it happens.

Personally, I know when someone is being sincere "most of the time" and graciously accept compliments.

Kate, since you're perfect and 100% female, why do you even frequent this forum? I know you say it's entertaining or whatever you want to call it. I'm not saying you have to be a liar and give compliments when you don't feel you should. But have you ever heard the saying "if you don't have anything nice to say, then keep your mouth shut"? Inna shared with us a beautiful experience that she's probably waited her whole life for, and you come in to poop on it...

Sharon
12-09-2011, 10:31 PM
:Party:
Hi Kate, I have often read your comments in other threads and felt what I am feeling now, however I didn't want to interfere in your personal views because just that, these were your personal views....

Bingo!!:Party:

Now then, can we get back to focusing on the initial post in the thread and not wasting time and space on someone who seems to relish having this sort of attention thrust upon her? I'm likely to delete any more posts in this thread that are directed at that person as it's all been written now.

Inna, I'm so happy for you that you are on such a high. Congratulations!

Debglam
12-09-2011, 10:53 PM
Inna,

You are clearly a beautiful woman, a beautiful person, outside AND inside!

Best to you!
Debby

cara
12-10-2011, 12:03 AM
How cool Inna! I was dead set on Dr. Z for my FFS but your experience has made me rethink going with your Dr. C
instead. I just got a quote from them and it's very reasonable. Can you share anymore before and after photos with us?
Cara

Zenith
12-10-2011, 12:56 AM
"from do I pass to "boy, do I pass"

This sort of comment makes me a bit uneasy. Congrats on your recovery and indeed the better one presents, the better one is treated. But I dunno. My FFS makes me think more along the lines of "...from I do OK to I do a bit better now". But that's just me. I still look freaky ATM...

Joann Smith
12-10-2011, 08:51 AM
To Inna: I am happy for you sis ...Just because you had a wonderful day .. this is the season to be happy ...and piss on anybody who want to bump your trip...

Joann

Pamela Kay
12-10-2011, 08:59 AM
I know Inna posted some pictures here but I can't seem to find them. She posted some before, during, and after pictures on her diary on her Transwoman site at the following link.

https://sites.google.com/site/alexiasdiary/inna-s-ffs-surgery

I think you will see what she's talking about, the pictures speak for themselves.
You look great Inna!

Jorja
12-10-2011, 11:48 AM
Thank You for posting that link Pamela, I had forgot to bookmark it.

Next, you just have to ignore some people. They thrive off of the responses to their negative comments.

Wow, what a change Inna. I can see why the boys were giving you the eyes. ;)

IamSara
12-10-2011, 01:34 PM
Inna,
Thanks for your posts and I am so very glad that you are doing so good. I am proud of you for sharing with us the esperiences you have had since your FFS. It gives us all something to think about as we transition.

Traci Elizabeth
12-13-2011, 09:41 AM
Inna, your recovery pictures made me cringe. But what a major change from the boy mode to now. Another GLAMOROUS woman walks among us!

Hope
12-14-2011, 04:05 AM
There is definitely something about having men flirt with you that is shockingly affirming, and an irresistible ego boost. And it is also a lot of fun...

But do be sure to keep it very friendly and non-serious. It can go from flirty and fun to really icky-creepy in a heart beat. Trust me.

Have fun, be safe, LOVE your life.

kellycan27
12-14-2011, 10:40 AM
WOW! You look great! The pics were a little hard to look at without cringing, but the results were well worth it.

Kel

Regina
12-14-2011, 01:56 PM
No regrets on my part...I got along fine previously, but what it did for me was to give me a more youthful appearance..for the first time in a long time the face in the mirror matched the age of the person that I feel inside. Enjoy your new self Alexia!....with each passing month as swelling goes away, you will see more and more of the finished product...you!

Regina