PDA

View Full Version : 100% en femme and off to my London office in 10 minutes

johanna.kitten
12-09-2011, 02:43 AM
Yep, it is actually the first time 100% en femme at the office. I have been known to wear womens at the office but I usually mix a little. It will be exiting to see the reactions this time.

Black heels of stingray, thights and a black and purple daydress of cotton that reaces down to my knees. Crocodile bag as I got no pockets for cards etc. White gold earrings with diamonds, half hoops.

What a great day this will be!

/Johanna

Marissa333
12-09-2011, 02:47 AM
OMG how cool! I can't wait to hear how it goes. You better update us ASAP.

prene
12-09-2011, 03:07 AM
i am so envious.

I wish I could.

Question . . . will you also wear forms and a corset?

Love to see your outfit

johanna.kitten
12-09-2011, 03:38 AM
Heyhey, just arrived at the office, still kicking about in the biz lounge downing my second red bull and putting on Jean Paul Gaultier to cover up the fact that I attended the cigar club last night before going clubbing all night and had less than one hours sleep. I have already had comments on why I was not wearing my fur coat in this cold. And, yes, I did not arrive by Lamborghini, I travel on the London underground en femme in comfort.

/Johanna

Mollyanne
12-09-2011, 03:48 AM
I soooo much want to do the very thing you are doing!!!!!! I envy your courage and enthusiasm!!!!! You went for the "Gold Ring" and got it, congrats to you sister.

Molly

johanna.kitten
12-09-2011, 05:10 AM
So, I've spent one hour at the office, checked out my computers, gone into professional mode and they have started addressing me "Johanna". Life is sweet.

/Johanna

Annie D
12-09-2011, 07:41 AM
Wow! We are so proud of what you are doing and soooo envious. Keep us posted; we want to know everything......

johanna.kitten
12-09-2011, 08:16 AM
Status update.. Lunch with my work mates, all going according to plan. I will nip off to the bar across the road for a glass of bubbly to celebrate this great day in just a few seconds. Then there will be drinks on me after work. I must be the happiest of all today. This will happen often from now on.

/Johanna

i am so envious.

I wish I could.

Question . . . will you also wear forms and a corset?

Love to see your outfit

Am,but keeping low profile so to speak...

/Johanna

RenneB
12-09-2011, 08:53 AM
Too many reasons to terminate me without cause in my position. Even in union land, it only takes 3 to 6 months to observe work procedures and write me up for one thing or another.... For safety, I'd take a voice activated digital recorder to catch all the "atmosphere" when you arrive.....

All this has to be put in context too. If you're working at an upscale PR firm that is projecting a conservative image, somethin's about to hit the fan. However, if your office is at a newwave fashion firm, you'll fit right in...

Let us know how it goes.....

Renne....

johanna.kitten
12-09-2011, 09:01 AM
Naaa.. I got it all covered in my contract. I am head of IT at work. There are however situations when I need to step down. Like if When the muppets from Bank of America rocks up at the office. My work has an equal opportunity policy in place.

/Johanna

Cynthia Anne
12-09-2011, 09:57 AM
Johanna I do beleave you are having fun! But hey why not! It sure makes for a better work day! Hugs!

johanna.kitten
12-09-2011, 12:43 PM
My day at the office is in the books, I loced every second of it. You can probably imagine how great I felt. It was just the best day at the office.. ever. Now it is time to go out partying. What was I doing all those years denying myself this pleasure? It does not make sense... Waste of time if you ask me.

/Johanna

cindy777
12-09-2011, 12:55 PM
It sounds like you had one of the best days of your life. That is wondeful at you can go to work en femme life could not get any better. Congrats.

johanna.kitten
12-09-2011, 01:00 PM
It sounds like you had one of the best days of your life. That is wondeful at you can go to work en femme life could not get any better. Congrats.

Cindy, it is just soo good. I got the support from the director of professional services. To bad my senior officer was on annual leave and that CEO was not around today, but, hey, they all know.

/Johanna

CarolineM
12-09-2011, 02:17 PM
Wonderful! Sounds like the best time :) Definitely gives me encouragement that one day...

Caroline

johanna.kitten
12-09-2011, 02:38 PM
Wonderful! Sounds like the best time :) Definitely gives me encouragement that one day...

Caroline

Caro, you need to rock up at the way out in ldn, we will be safe. I am planning to make this forum to be for the benefit of us all. I really loved my day and there will never be anything like it ever. I sorted them muggels at the office big time, now come to me if you got if you have an issue.

/Johanna

johanna.kitten
12-09-2011, 02:44 PM
Scary as it might be, but will I ever be in drabs again? I guess so, but it will be - kinda sux... All I want is 100%, I am a sick puppy, I know. Luv being the Johanna I am.

/Johanna

donnatracey
12-09-2011, 03:04 PM
My only suggestion is try to get more than an hour's sleep the night before you have to work! Surely that would catch up with you if done too frequently.

CarolineM
12-09-2011, 04:46 PM
yesyes! Way Out is on my list of things to do next year... just need to work out how...

:D

Caroline

Kathleen
12-09-2011, 05:58 PM
Johanna you are my hero! How awesome to have the rest of the office in on it as well, supporting you. Congrats!

(muggles, LOL!)

Dana7
12-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Any chance for pics of the big day?

johanna.kitten
12-09-2011, 11:22 PM
Yeah, it is soo cool to have support from the muppets at work, I assume not all of us can rock up at work en femme and tell them to swiwel if there is a problem...

Dana, no pics, I got some, but I'm kinda shy. I'll be stronger and better with time. I love what I did, it was soo cool.

Kat, it was all good. Professional Services were happy to support me, even with my plans of tg.

Caro, way out is no worries, i'll take u there, and it will be cool. Met some awesome people there and I'm only a newbie...

Donna, I have never slept more than one hour a night the last 20 years. I need to knock down at least 8 sleepers to get two hours of kip. This is good, then I can work, day, and, nite... More in it for me...

But, it was just sooo good today, my gg friend always say I should not rock up at work en femme as it might render me problems, but this is Johanna, this is me, this is what I want to do and what I want to be, so fooooom all! From now on these muppets at the office will be addressing me "Johanna" or else.

I love myself at times, this is a good day in my books, I really wish u lot would have been there with me today...

/Johanna

johanna.kitten
12-10-2011, 05:17 AM
So, the office experiment is over, I have been up and about for 31 hours and there is a new great day awaiting me here in Europe. I will make this day even better than yesterday. To top it all, I will go to Selfridges for some dresses and have a make over done, i will also have my nails done and perhaps have a hair consultation as I am getting extensions. Then it is time to head out to the way out club. I don't expect to get any sleep the next three days - I hope.

/Johanna - wild

johanna.kitten
12-13-2011, 03:56 AM
Encore une fois! Yes you guessed it! I am just about to enter my office en femme for the second time. I can get used to this...

/Johanna

JaytoJillian
12-13-2011, 05:10 AM
So, I've spent one hour at the office, checked out my computers, gone into professional mode and they have started addressing me "Johanna". Life is sweet.

/Johanna

Please, please, hire me!!! I'll relocate at my own expense, LoL!!!!

johanna.kitten
12-13-2011, 12:05 PM
Please, please, hire me!!! I'll relocate at my own expense, LoL!!!!

Yeah, my place of work rocks! They are totally cool with me en femme. Any bling I can imagine and my heels are the loudest around - hardwood floors as it is. Even had a presentation to senior management today and they bought my ideas too. i even have the support of the professional services manager.

I wish I was in HR so I could get you across. This is probably quite rare situation to be in.

/Johanna

CarolineM
12-14-2011, 07:20 PM
Yay! Go girl! Becoming a habit :)

Caroline

RhiannonCross
12-14-2011, 07:51 PM
I am in the british army, not sure they'll be as understanding. I know there is a MtF pre op TG within my barracks, i wish i had the guts but i think the sensible thing to do is stay at home when dressing although i am planning on a trip to the way out club soon.

Marissa333
12-14-2011, 11:40 PM
I was optimistic about this thread until I saw this...

"Dana, no pics, I got some, but I'm kinda shy. I'll be stronger and better with time. I love what I did, it was soo cool."

Sorry to be the negative Nelly, but I have to comment. I apologize if I am wrong but...

This thread is about how brave you are to show up at work, where you have already clued everyone in that you wear women's clothes. You took public transportation dressed, entered work, interacted with colleuges, went to a public bar all while dressed. Yet you are too shy to post pics on a website where all of us here (for the most part) are crossdressers. Pics you could edit in a basic photo editing program and blur your face, or crop portions of you out to remain anonymous. Why would you have no problem crossdressing in front of people you know, but for some reason are too shy to show people whom you don't know, pics of you dressed. I am sorry girl but I am calling BULLSHIT!

CarolineM
12-15-2011, 02:24 AM
Can't imagine how hard that is - hang in there! I hope you do make contact, I'm sure you could give mutual encouragement if you did.

Definitely on my New Year resolution list is the Way Out club, but it either means me coming out to my SO, and she agreeing, or me finding some reason to be up in London at the weekend, either of which are really quite hard :(

I have, of course, worked out what I'm going to wear there already! :D

KimberlyJane
12-15-2011, 03:54 AM
The Way Out club was awesome!! I went there in '08, just lovely!! Great job Johanna!! I know full well how awesome it is to be yourself, been Kimberly for work all the time for years now. So glad you found your freedom!! Big Huggs!!
Kimberly

johanna.kitten
12-15-2011, 04:03 AM
Sorry if I dissapoint you with not posting any pictures. There are two genuine reasons for this. I had to cut my hair for a job interview a few months ago, so at the moment I will not pass. Secondly, there is one person I really do not want to find me on here, this person was also one major reason I migrated to another country.

There are not many pictures of me on the net anyway, I have only found one.

And yes, the way out - go there, it is great, it was featured in "my transsexual summer" episode 4. I will not attend this Saturday as I will fly out to Bangkok in a few hours.

/Johanna

Jennifer Marie P.
12-15-2011, 09:15 AM
Johanna you go girl you must had a very fem day.

johanna.kitten
12-15-2011, 04:09 PM
So, I find myself in a strange place, I am not sure I Like it... All I have to do is to get to the airport. It will probably be better off in flight, it is about 12 hr I guess. All I have to do is to pass security here in London and I will be fine. i do worry a little bit. When in bkk I will be able to relax. This is, apparently, my life.

/Johanna

RenneB
12-15-2011, 05:25 PM
Wow... I knew I should have stayed in Europe... you girls get all the best stuff. Great history and a very open society...

I here you about the pics, all I need is for someone with a facial recog software and I'm a goner.....

Renne.....

johanna.kitten
12-16-2011, 01:48 PM
Renne, it is kinda ok to live in Europe, we get all sorts of over here. Now, I am airside and off to Bangkok, totally en femme, gone mad at the shops at Heathrow airport, all in pink, glittered up and drowning in Jean Paul Gaultier... and the bling I got from Harrods. Sweet, I will be the ****tiest of ****s on this 12h flight.

/Johanna