PDA

View Full Version : Where would I wear my Golden Heels ;-)

Catina
12-09-2011, 03:55 AM
Hi All,
I discovered some fantastic golden heels that were my size at one of my fav stores but now wonder where I would wear them? Any suggestions? ;-)

* "Also in these pics I am experimenting with blond versus Brown hair ... any thoughts on what you like?"

Stefanie_in_Mt
12-09-2011, 07:38 AM
Blond today brunette tomorrow. You look great either way

noeleena
12-09-2011, 08:09 AM
Hi,

More like a 50's dance floor well may be 40's & more like the blond so long as you can dance of cause. ...he he..... not like this kid,,,,,,
Other than that a night out on the town with a group of women ,

I like the Blue as my ball gown is blue with black see through lace over the top & yes i have worn it to two balls one In Austraila with 160 people in sydney .the other was a local get to gether ,

The first pic with the flash on looks good, = looking good.......

...noeleena...

S. Lisa Smith
12-09-2011, 08:28 AM
You look wonderful!! Love the shoes!!

RACH99
12-09-2011, 08:42 AM
Where or when would you wear your golden heels? I think any dressier party, especially with the holidays right around the corner. They'd lend a festive feel to any outfit. Out for drinks and conversation with friends... or out to listen to some music....think of them like jewelry. Don't over do it on the gold accents and you'll do great.

I'm loving the blond but you look lovely as a brunette too.

Enjoy your heels Catina.

RenneB
12-09-2011, 08:55 AM
Great look Catina. I love the tulip dress as one of my favorite LBDs is somewhat like that. All the pics are great, but the one I like the best is the top left. Great shots...

Renne.....

Cynthia Anne
12-09-2011, 09:32 AM
Lovely look and a fantastic smile! You should be dancing! Hugs!

Barbra P
12-09-2011, 09:59 AM
Metallic’s are considered neutral’s so they can be worn with virtually anything and with either dress or casual attire. Gone are the days of matching shoes and handbag, each is now considered a separate accessory, and mix and match metallic’s is also OK. However, probably more important that the color of the shoe is the style and those look to be strappy, high-heeled, sandals meant for fairly dressy occasions – i.e. wear with a dress rather than with Capris.

From the pictures displayed I think you look best as a blonde, but that might be due as much to the cut and style as the color, but in the picture where you are a blonde your facial color and tone looks great, but again there may be a caveat involved, the lighting – controlling the lighting when photographing people can be very tricky and can take years, and some expensive equipment, to master.

Savannah Smiles
12-09-2011, 10:30 AM
You look great — Brunette all the way! Pic #1 has a very "Liza Minnelli in Cabaret" feel going for it.

AllieSF
12-09-2011, 03:21 PM
Hi Catina. I agree that they can be worn with just about anything when you are looking for an extra pop in the look. They would look good peaking out from some nice jeans. Since you like the theater, you have all kinds of opportunities to use them. I have two different silver colored strappy lower heels that I love to use because they go so well with so many different outfits. The pics you show clearly indicate that they are a winner with that outfit. I always try to keep certain colors throughout the look, like silver jewelry, any color belt but if metal is showing on it then that needs to be stainless steel or silver looking, and then I would not use gold shoes with the other silver accents, only silver or non-metallic color. That is my unwritten policy, but I have noticed in some fashion magazine where they do mix those colors. Good luck and hope to see you soon, maybe up North this time?

Catina
12-09-2011, 06:38 PM
Good to hear from you Neighbor !
Let's communicate soon? Hugs, Catina

Cheryl T
12-09-2011, 10:48 PM
It's the holidays....go find a party and enjoy!

jillleanne
12-10-2011, 11:51 PM
Anywhere you like. They are just the right height to go with anything from jeans to sleepwear. All pics look equally nice. Go with how you feel that day.

StarrOfDelite
12-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Re: Wig Choice: Brunette is better for your shape face and skin coloring imo.

Re: Where to wear Gold shoes? Doesn't the old song say you can use them Golden Slippers to Climb the Golden Stairs? Not too soon in the future, of course.

drag n fly
12-11-2011, 05:20 PM
Nice legs..I love your skin tone...Like the brunette wig best, but the other is fine too...smooches Jackie