PDA

View Full Version : who likes underwire bra's

DeniseNJ
12-09-2011, 04:22 PM
It was time to visit the nail salon today and get that bright cherry red that I always wanted on my toes. just shaved my legs and I underdress , this time with a light pink underwire. I have some girls up there and this bra really defines them. I wore a red turtle neck sweather, yes you could tell it was a womans. What a nice time in the salon chatting with the girl . she did notice that I was wearing a bra and asked me. I said yes , she just smiled. I couldn't bring myself to go shopping in my sandles, I just left the salon and tho I wanted to show off my cute toes I got cold feet. It was a great feeling the underwire support as it lifted and separated the girls. I am headed to Las Vegas in early January and have been looking of transformation services here is a reply I got back

.Denise~
Thank you so much for contacting me. I do believe that I can help you...in the long run might not help your wife much...lol...because I believe that after one of my make overs, people tend to have more confidence and want to do this more. Thank you for the pictures...you will want to save them for your before and after photos. Yes, I do have that much confidence. I too am a + size girl and it's all about the way you dress and what you wear. I can help you with that. Our pricing ...$75 for a Basic Transformation..that is styling of a wig that you either bring in or buy here and the make up from the neck up. $100 for Photos...I will take full length, 3/4, 1/2 and heads shots and I will take as many as I need to give you 10 great shots, in one outfit. We have everything that you need to be the person you always wanted to be from head to toe. So, please don't worry about that. Well I hope you can get out en femme when you are here and then I would like to book you on the 5th...that is a Thursday and a couple of girls and myself go to a drag club and watch a show and I would love for you to join us. So, think about everything I said and we will talk soon. Don't wait to long to book that appointment January is booking out fast. Just give us a call when you can to confirm that time and date...5pm Thursday the 5th of January.
Look forward to hearing from you again.
It's a great day to be JUST YOU
Amy

If this goes down it will be a first crossing fingers and legs here:daydreaming:

Cheryl T
12-09-2011, 04:57 PM
And just what does all this have to do with underwire bras??????????????????????

anonymousinmaryland
12-09-2011, 05:40 PM
IF you get the right size and FIT, underwire bras are nice. I like 'em.

Julia_in_Pa
12-09-2011, 05:48 PM
I have 38 C's.

Under wire bra's support me.

Julia

sissystephanie
12-09-2011, 06:05 PM
I have natural 40 B's, and have worn underwire bras since they were invented!! Although I do have a few other kind, I hardly ever wear them! I love the upl;ift of the underwire ones, especially when I wear a 38 B to get more cleavage!!

Dana7
12-09-2011, 06:39 PM
I don't like to wear anything but underwire, but without padding. A 40D needs support.

Beverley Sims
12-09-2011, 06:59 PM
I think Denise just got off the track.
No worries get the thread going.
The under wire gives good support and the bra does not ride up as easily.

StacyCD
12-09-2011, 07:07 PM
Almost all of my bras are underwires! For me, an underwire bra holds my forms in place and gives me a much better shape than bras without wires.

DeniseNJ
12-09-2011, 08:01 PM
Sorry I got off track, I was a little excited:battingeyelashes:trying to be a girl can me too much fun!!

docrobbysherry
12-09-2011, 08:42 PM
And just what does all this have to do with underwire bras??????????????????????
My sentiments EXACTLY, Cheryl! I'm gone!

lingerieLiz
12-09-2011, 10:29 PM
I wear underwires. Most all the women I know wear them also. When I go shopping with women friends seldom do they look for the no-wire bras.

LillyCarlson
12-09-2011, 10:34 PM
I agree with you StacyCD =)

Kathy4ever
12-10-2011, 05:06 AM
I luv my demi underwire bra. It is a 38 C. I like how they supprt and hold the girls in and the cleavage they create is wonderfull. I think some of you were a little harsh on Denise. It is true one does not go with the other. Maybe she should have started a different thread but I can see her excitement in her post.

k lynn
12-10-2011, 06:16 AM
All 5 of my bras or underwires.

DeniseNJ
12-10-2011, 07:52 AM
Don't we just love when we are refered to a SHE. Sorry girls, it is as if I have the remote stuck in my hand and I change the channel all the time. My friends have told me this before it's just me I have 3 underwire bra's and just love then I need to buy me a strapless underwire so that I can wear a off the shoulder dress. how many of you have strapless bra's

Bobbie S
12-10-2011, 10:51 AM
All 21 bras are underwire,40c.

Bobbie

erickka
12-10-2011, 12:00 PM
My 38d's are pretty heavy, and they head south without a little help!

jackielou
12-10-2011, 02:51 PM
i need the support for my breast a 44DDD underwire is comfortable i have a few non underwired bras but prefer the flower bali bra ,by the way not implants just me and not fat ,my gg wants me to start wearing a minimizer or sports bra but i dont like to be mashed flat it is very uncomfortable she said she can understand that as she is a 38ddd herself so i am buying larger shirts but it is hard to hide a set of these girls in some bras it is a 44G but i love her and she loves me so we will work it out i would not do anything to embarrass her she has said she wants to be the woman in the bedroom and i dont have a problem with that we wear matching panties and bras sometimes she is not crazy about the flower bali she likes vanity fair so i guess she will convert me somewhat

jillleanne
12-10-2011, 05:35 PM
Not me, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Shananigans
12-10-2011, 06:14 PM
It's not really about "liking" underwire...it's just it's the only reasonable option if you have larger breasts/want more shape and lift. The bras that I've owned that aren't underwire are just a joke.

retrofitme
12-10-2011, 11:18 PM
Underwire all the way - more support and definition. Though, if I sleep in a bra, I usually want wireless.