PDA

View Full Version : First purchase, secret hideout, cops

MarcyHunter
12-09-2011, 08:12 PM
Gone cottin choppin.

docrobbysherry
12-09-2011, 08:40 PM
The DARK SIDE of dressing! Nice thread Marcy!

Kathy4ever
12-10-2011, 05:11 AM
there is always one nosey neighbor around. I guess you learned that now. No harm, no foul. Hey at least you got to dress for a little bit. Must of been exciting till you got that visit.

JulieC
12-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Great story :) I think crossdressing actually HELPED you in this case to clear yourself with the cops. If it's blatantly obvious there's no girl with you, the neighbor must have been hallucinating :)

Why'd you leave the skirt behind? Could you have not snuck back later and retrieved it?

MargaretJ
12-10-2011, 04:48 PM
When I was in my early teens I had a sercet hideout in a scrap yard. A section of this yard had old vans in it, and I found a good clean one, that was secluded, that I could store and wear my collection of tights, panties and bras without worrying about being caught. Happy days.

Nicole Erin
12-10-2011, 04:54 PM
When I was 15 I think was when I made my first femme purchase - it was around halloween and I wanted a pair of fishnet tights that they had at the drug store. Yeah that was a nerve-racking day. "I am buying them for my G/F" and it didn't help the clerk was kind of laughing. Except when I wanted to wear them, I had those things hid so well that the CIA would have been impressed. Up in a hard-to-access attic area, in a bag, under that fluffy insulation.

I used to think fishnets were so sexy they were beyond any level of ****ty but now they just bore me.

Cynthia Anne
12-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Oh those nosy neighbors! It's bad enough that you lost your hideout! But I would of took the skirt with me! Hugs!

MarcyHunter
12-11-2011, 08:58 PM
Gone cottin choppin.

JulieC
12-11-2011, 09:26 PM
Well yeah, but what about later? A day later?

Laurie A
12-11-2011, 09:27 PM
I like your story, and I actually think it could be fleshed out into a bit longer story. It reminds me of that time in teenage life where you strike out on your own and take risks with out really understanding why you are doing it. A child trying to cope with urges that he cannot understand. As you put it, the risk was worth the conquest. A bittersweet memory of lost innocence?