PDA

View Full Version : Caught! ...almost

Shadeauxmarie
12-09-2011, 11:49 PM
My wife sent a text to me this morning saying a friend of ours mother had passed yesterday and we needed to go to the wake tonight. Well since I wasn't dressed well enough to go to the wake, I left work a little early. I showered and shaved and had laid my clothes (drab) on the bed. I was feeling stressed about going all the way across the city to the funeral home and having to wait to eat dinner and return home late.

Well, to lessen my stress, I put on a pair of panties intending to go underdressed. I had my shirt on and was combing my hair when I heard my wife (who had come home early too!) say, "What are you doing?" (She has threatened divorce if she catches me again)

My heart dropped, but I replied, "I'm getting dressed for the wake."
She said, "Well,hurry up then, we need to leave soon."
That was when I noticed the long tails of my shirt covered my panties. Wearing my panties for stress relief almost gave me a heart attack.

Too close. Too, too, close.

SweetPea_GG
12-09-2011, 11:57 PM
This kinda saddens me for the fact that there is sneaking around involved and its just like lying about it IMO.. Just curious if you have love and respect for your wife? (I am not saying you dont) But if it hurts her that much to want a divorce if she catches you then why take that risk? If you feel that you "must" dress or underdress etc.. why not just flat out tell her that if she is not comfortable with it and there are no compromises that divorce will have to be the option? Instead of taking the chance of her catching you while you are sneaking around and then when she catches you having her feeling of being deceived and being lied to?

I am just trying to wrap my mind around some things is all please dont take any offense to it. It just really saddens me now every time I read something like this or similar.

kimdl93
12-10-2011, 12:02 AM
I know that its not easy to live with the threat of divorce...and its awful to be given the options of total abstinence or total rejection. Wish I could.offer an easy answers...but I don't have one that doesn't entail great risks.

Kathleen
12-10-2011, 12:07 AM
Marie that's a rush! I've been "come home on" before, but never actually "caught".

SweetPea, wow -- I seriously appreciate the perspective of a GG/SO. I can't imagine my wife being more upset about the deception than about the CDing itself. Wanting to avoid hurting her is one major reason I've never come out. But now I wonder if I'm wrong? Many girls have talked here about sympatheric wives.... She does love Eddie Izzard; maybe there's hope!

cindy777
12-10-2011, 12:10 AM
Very sorry to hear about the situation with you and your wife. I know that need to dress can be extremely strong and can over ride almost everything else at times but your wife saying she will divorce you if she catches you again is a very deep situation that you will have to do some serious soul searching on. I don't think I could stop dressing even if I wanted to, it is part of who I am no matter what the consquences may be, at least alone in the privacy of my own home.
My heart goes out to you, sincerly hope everything works out for the best for you.

SweetPea_GG
12-10-2011, 12:14 AM
SweetPea, wow -- I seriously appreciate the perspective of a GG/SO. I can't imagine my wife being more upset about the deception than about the CDing itself. Wanting to avoid hurting her is one major reason I've never come out. But now I wonder if I'm wrong? Many girls have talked here about sympatheric wives.... She does love Eddie Izzard; maybe there's hope!

Kathleen,

"After" I had discovered on my own (which I dont suggest.. I think I could of taken it MUCH better if he would of came to me even after 20yrs together and told me) and then still hiding things even though we set up boundaries so I could try and get a bit more comfortable it was the deception of him hiding it again that really was just another slap in the face to me. =/

lingerieLiz
12-10-2011, 12:14 AM
Life is easier when you tell before the wedding. Even then it can cause strains from time to time.

FurPus63
12-10-2011, 12:28 AM
My wife would "kill me" if she ever found out. She'd make my life miserable beyond belief. Unfortunately she already makes it pretty bad. We'll probably divorce anyway. For me, I'm getting out a.s.a.p. rather than continue to be this stressed out. I know I want to be a woman and/or dress as often as possible. Therefore; I have to have the freedom I need to pursue this full-time. Sneaking around sucks!

Yet I understand completely why you're doing what you are doing.

Paulette

Miranda-E
12-10-2011, 12:54 AM
very sorry to hear that you have to live in hiding and deal with ultimatums.

Marleena
12-10-2011, 01:00 AM
Yikes! That must have been scary! Too bad some women have such a hard time with CDing. It really isn't our fault.

Shadeauxmarie
12-10-2011, 01:12 AM
Thanks for the comments. I guess I can only say this. We've been married for 28 years. She has caught me indirectly (shoes left out, a stocking package in the garbage can, stash found) more than once as you can see. She has threatened divorce each time. Each time I tell her I will do my best, but I can not promise it will not happen again. Strangely, of late she has taken to calling to tell me when she is coming home from work, shopping, or visiting her mother. This has allowed a few brief moments to indulge. The stash is extremely well hidden at this point. But today, she just showed up. Maybe I should have called her and told her I would be home early. Then she might have called me when she left work early.

I guess I will just have to put my desires on the back burner again for a while. BUT, Christmas is always stressful, and I've already mentioned my preferred method of dealing with stress.