PDA

View Full Version : Makes me wonder!

angpai30
12-10-2011, 02:16 AM
Today I was headed down to the local Tri-Ess meeting and before I started on my journey I went and bought a necklace and matching earings. I had the sales lady yurn my earings into clipons as my ears are not pierced. I had put one of the earings on when I heard the door open, I didnt turn around to see who it was like I usually do. I put on the second earring and adjusted the necklace as I had put it on prior. I turned to thank the sales lady, but looked into the mans face only realising it was someone I knew. I had on lipstick, but no other makeup. I walked out of the store calmly and drove away. I called the store later and apologised for leaving without thanking her, and explained that I knew the gentleman at the counter. We both had a good laugh and seemingly enough he didnt mention anything to her. So I started thinking of exscuses, but then decided I would tell the truth if approached. I want to know though if anyone has ever been found out by someone calling your bluff.

DanaR
12-10-2011, 03:03 AM
Years ago, some of us would go to this tavern when we were crossdressed. We would drink a few beers and play pool. I got to know the tavern owner fairly well and we would always talk. I had been to this tavern on the normal outing night and stopped in a few days later in drab. I sat down at the bar and ordered my usual beer and the owner looked at me kind of funny and said, "aren't you Dana? I looked at the guy and said "what", with a strange look. Then he apologized and said he thought that I was someone else. I never did tell him, what that told me is sometimes the disguise works.

DanaR
12-10-2011, 03:10 AM
Based on my experience in the previous post, if someone confronted me about being out crossdressed I think that I would deny it. Tell the person that is the funniest thing you had ever heard. If you want to be out, then YMMV, but I'm not totally out to everyone and I'll never be.