PDA

View Full Version : Women's jeans

ericatgirlnj
10-24-2005, 05:16 AM
I have bought lots of dresses, skirts, lingerie, but I bought my first pair of womens jeans. Very tight and very sexy with a jeweld belt and a pink heart on the butt cheek. I love the way they make my butt look and my pantyline looks great

Sophie_A
10-24-2005, 05:32 AM
They sound really cute.

I love wearing my jeans if I feel like a more relaxed day, but I am a big fan of the three quarter length, they still look good with heels.

GypsyKaren
10-24-2005, 05:41 AM
I love wearing women's jeans.They look great and are so comfortable.

GypsyKaren

Wendy me
10-24-2005, 06:35 AM
when i was a few sizes bigger i never wanted to wear them now at a size 9 and able to fit tightly in a size 8 i love them ......

urban gypsy
10-24-2005, 07:29 AM
I only ever wear womens jeans or trousers as skirts and dresses really don't suit my size although I do have a few. NIce wide leg trousers and a pair of ankle boots look so fem its unbelievable.

Billijo49504
10-24-2005, 08:10 AM
The only jeans I own are Lane Bryant, strech bootcut jeans. They move with you and don't get baggy. At first I took the fancy sewing off the back pockets, now the heck with that. I just enjoy them.

terilynn
10-24-2005, 11:18 AM
Amen all I own these days are womans jeans - they jsut fit better!

imagination96
10-24-2005, 11:50 AM
That is one thing that I need to add to my wardrobe . . . a nice sexy pair of jeans. I went shopping for a pair the other night but couldn't find anything that fit the way I would like.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=247589&postcount=7

obsessedwithpantyhose
10-24-2005, 11:52 AM
i had a nice pair of womens jeans,,,but in one moment of stupidity i purged and lost them:(

NEVER purge.........its to costly if u do

Samantha Jane
10-24-2005, 02:08 PM
I had never worn womens before April of this year and that's in 25 years of CDing. The wife took me into a womens jeans boutique in Barcelona. Not only did I come out with 2 pairs of lovely Visdonna jeans, but I had a great time trying on loads of different pairs. The Spanish seem to be so much more relaxed and just smiled, while all the time being very helpful to me.

Buy now I had the bug and we visited a local market, where for 10 euros I bought some gorgeous XFN jeans (bootcut), but with no place to change, I had to take a chance on the size. Back at the hotel, I found that they were a great tight and sexy fit. :)

Now I have 9 pairs of girlie jeans and I have since thrown out all my drab ones, as I could just not imagine wearing baggy, crotch hanging, boring jeans again. :D As for pantie line, I always wear thongs with jeans, as I love the look and feeling, when the thong rides up above the top of the jeans, when bending down. :D

jessi girl
10-24-2005, 04:26 PM
i have a great pair of girlie levi strauss, low rise ,with a little flare at the bottom off the pant legs. these suckers fit great! is a size 5 considered small?:doll: :confuse:

Denise01
10-24-2005, 05:32 PM
While I have yet to buy ladies jeans, I did to-day buy 2 nice pair of casual ladies slacks.

I can't get over how good they feel, and next time i am shopping am going to look for some nice jeans as the ladies slacks fit me much better

Denise

Sarahgurl371
10-24-2005, 05:43 PM
I absolutely luv womens jeans, and have several pair. I agree add a nice belt and some heels and Bam, what a look. i especially luv the low cut stretch jeans, they fit just fabulous and are still comfortable, ya know?

Holly
10-24-2005, 05:44 PM
Women's jeans are all I'll buy now. Only wear the "he" jeans when I have a particularly nasty job to do and don't want to mess up my others. I've been wearing women's jeans to work for almost a year now and nobody has ever said one word. And like the rest, I love the fit and feel!

imagination96
10-25-2005, 07:00 PM
i have a great pair of girlie levi strauss, low rise ,with a little flare at the bottom off the pant legs. these suckers fit great! is a size 5 considered small?:doll: :confuse:

A 5 is about average I'd say if u are talking about GG's.

Rachel Morley
10-25-2005, 10:21 PM
I have not worn a pair of men's jeans for about 20 years (I'm 42) but up until recently (2 months ago) my women's jeans were not that noticeable as being women's (looser regular fit type ones).

However, for reasons I won't go into, I now only own 4 pairs of jeans and all of them are tight fitting, low rise, boot cut jeans. 3 of the pairs are very tight on my butt and legs and have wide flares. It's very obvious that I'm wearing womens' boot cut jeans to everyone :o

But, these jeans, when I wear them with either my 2" heel black boots or my white keds tennis shoes make me feel soooo feminine :D

P.S. I 'm talking about wearing them as a guy.

JoannaDees
10-25-2005, 11:04 PM
Let's face it. Women's jeans are lighter, tighter, better. Vive La Butteee.

jerri kelly
11-04-2005, 07:58 AM
i just bought my first pair of womans jeans i love the way they shape my hips and crouch

swiss_susan
11-04-2005, 08:11 AM
I find that jeans flatter my butt better that anything else. I really would like to get some of the "brazilian" style jeans, but will wait until I get some padding for my behind and hips.

Kisses,

Susan

Kim E
11-04-2005, 09:28 AM
Women's jeans are all I own. I have 7 pair of various styles and colors. Usually I wear a pair every day. Love the fit and comfort. The fancy pocket stitching isn't a problem at all. Its a sort of statement of who I am.

Kim

LouiseW
11-08-2005, 12:17 AM
OK, I'm sold. I've got to try women's jeans. Now, here's my question. I wear 38" waist, 30" inseam men's jeans and I'm not really up to hitting the dressing room with women's jeans. What size should I buy to hope that I got close? I'm guessing I'm about 42" in the hips.

KittyMuffin
11-08-2005, 12:22 AM
Oooh! I have been thinking of getting a pair of women's jeans lately! I think I could actually wear it to college and pull it off! They look more or less like men's jeans but a bit tighter, so it could work!

Adrianne
11-08-2005, 04:14 AM
I wear women's jeans all the time, the last time i wore men's jeans was in september when my family was over from the U.K and they don't know i crossdress.

Shannon
11-08-2005, 08:58 AM
Louise, I have the same 30" inseam, and discovered that "short", as opposed to regular, for the approrpriate length. My waist size is smaller - about a 32" right now - and I can get a loose, comfortable fit with a size 10 or a really nice, tight, "show up my bum" look with a size 8. Sorry I can't translate that to a 38" for you, but do go with the "short" length.

alisoncdnj
11-08-2005, 03:14 PM
Erica, I agree with you. I bought my first pair Sunday. I love the way they fit and I enjoy wearing them around the house. I can't wait to buy more.:)

LouiseW
11-08-2005, 06:31 PM
Thanks Shannon. Every bit of information helps. I'm going to guess a 16 is the right translation for the waist if there is such a thing. Of course, the best answer is to turn the 38" into 32" :).

cathy b
11-08-2005, 07:07 PM
here in nebr. when the temp drops below 0 you betcha i wear jeans . low rise stech bells.
hugs all

Nicole Lee
11-09-2005, 09:38 AM
I'm thinking about going out and buying some jeans.

I'm interested in getting some misses low-rise stretch jeans. I'm a size 36-38 in mens size, what size should I consider buying? I'm interested in getting jeans that are nice and tight to accent my butt and thighs. Hehehe. ;)

tifftg
11-09-2005, 02:09 PM
I found a pair of low rise tight jeans at Old Navy, I feel so femme, also had a pair I bought for getting around Chicago.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=257516&postcount=1

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=254236&postcount=6

It is such a wonderful feeling.

Tiff

Bridget
11-11-2005, 04:10 AM
I really like women's jeans and often wear them dressed femme or not. And as a younger CD, one cannot possibly pass in a crowd unless one has at least a few pairs of the ubiquitous stretch jeans.

Mistress Frillee
11-11-2005, 01:06 PM
I wear my low rise, flared, stretch womens jeans all the time in public as a guy. Oh I will go alittle daring & wear the extra girly type with NO pockets... some of my womens jeans even have a tie up front, no zipper... or a tie up side.......... I have these really girly cords that have 2 front tie ups, flared & no pockets....

all are worn in guy mode......

Jeanette TS
11-11-2005, 03:42 PM
Hi i know what you are saying i have about 5 pare now and i wear them all the time the low rise hippy one's are so sexy on.

Lov Jeanette xx

Jennifercd_NJ
11-11-2005, 03:47 PM
Erica, I agree with you. I bought my first pair Sunday. I love the way they fit and I enjoy wearing them around the house. I can't wait to buy more.:)

I have 4 pair in the wardrobe, I just love to wear them and I even have 2 pairs of daisey dukes

Nicole Lee
11-11-2005, 10:46 PM
Just bought my first pair of low-rise misses' denims. :D LEI's with NO back pockets (the way I love 'em!), size 15. Fits PERFECT and still very flexible in them! Although its a 15, I have no problem sliding into a 12. Definitely going to go shopping for misses' denims a lot more now .. once I start rolling in some more income. ;)

Picture is in my avatar, by the way.

Deidra Cowen
11-12-2005, 08:08 AM
Femmy jeans are my fav...I just love em. I buy them a couple of sizes too small so they are very tight.

sandra_lag
11-13-2005, 06:33 PM
I´m only using women jeans.
I really HATE the anti-form levi´s male line and similar "look at my undies" for male. Have men hips in their knees??? :lol:
Only once a male coworker ask me if my jeans were "for woman", as a female coworker said my butt looks pretty and he looks at it... :)

Kimberly
11-13-2005, 06:57 PM
I have always gone out shopping, keeping an eye out for girly jeans, but all my GG mates tell me I'll never fit into them... It sounds like, from what I hear on here, that they might be fibbing ;)

Anyone have any advice for a first time buyer?? xx

Nicole Lee
11-13-2005, 07:08 PM
I have always gone out shopping, keeping an eye out for girly jeans, but all my GG mates tell me I'll never fit into them... It sounds like, from what I hear on here, that they might be fibbing ;)

How can you not fit in them? :p Go to the size conversion chart in the "How to Crossdress" thread, and just follow that when looking for what size to get. When actually at the story, pick out jeans that are in a "range" of your size. So, let's say that your women's jean size is supposed to be 9. Try getting an 8 or 7. Then, go to a fitting room and try them on. That's all that I did, and I'm in love with my GLO low-rise jeans. :) I wore them out in public today, and it felt great.

I wonder if some girls were looking at my ass in these slim-fitting stretch jeans. :D

I definitely see myself making constant future trips to Kohl's to get more and more GLO denims. :D

Kimberly
11-13-2005, 07:09 PM
sounds good. :)

sandra_lag
11-13-2005, 09:42 PM
Kimberly, why don´t you go inside the store, take the jeans and try them on?

Francine
11-13-2005, 10:16 PM
I went shopping for women's jeans today too.
I have a couple of pair so far, but one is dress slacks, and the other is a brown corduroy.
My problem is length of inseam, 36".
But I just saw an ad for some jeans and found they come in "ultra-tall' and I am looking for a pair of them, even with the embrodery pockets.
I think they well look great on me, if I can ever find them.

The local store(s) don't usually carry the "ultra-tall' fashions. :(

What surprises me .. they're cheaper...by almost half of what I can get men's jeans for1
I may have to order through the catalog!

azraelle
11-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Take a look at alloy.com (http://store.alloy.com/content/features/denim/jsp/extended_list.jsp?itemGroup=denim_extended_sizes), particularly their size chart (http://store.alloy.com/content/shared/jsp/size_chart.jsp). Order by your hip measurement, make sure that the catalog description of the jeans mentions "stretch" or "lycra content", and they WILL FIT! I have ordered, all told, probably 20 pairs of jeans from them, such diverse brands as MUDD, Paris Blues, AbbeyZ, IT, and LiquidX, never had a fitting problem. Inseams range up to 37", BTW.

Renecd
11-14-2005, 01:06 PM
I never owned a pair of womens jeans but after reading all these posts I want to run out and buy a few pairs!!! I will plan on it over the coming weekend :)

hugs,
rene

TallnSassy
11-14-2005, 03:49 PM
I live in the US.

Can you help me, I wear mens size 38X32 and I want so bad to get a pair or two of sexy womens jeans.

what would be the correct size ?

franknsilk@excite.com

azraelle
11-14-2005, 04:20 PM
I live in the US.

Can you help me, I wear mens size 38X32 and I want so bad to get a pair or two of sexy womens jeans.

what would be the correct size ?

franknsilk@excite.com
See my post above. Men's sizes and Misses/Juniors/Womens sizes do not directly correlate. You MUST take a correct hip measurement in your underwear (or less) around the fullest part of your hips and buttocks. Use that measurement to plug into the hip measurement of the alloy.com size chart (http://store.alloy.com/content/shared/jsp/size_chart.jsp).
Pay no attention to the corresponding waist size on the chart--the hip hugger jeans that alloy sells don't come up anywhere close--they truly are "HIP-HUGGING".

As an example (only):
Assuming you have the standard measurements of a guy with a 38" waist, then your hip measurement should correspond to a stretchy (cotton-lycra denim) pair of size 15 jeans. Girls' jeans look better slightly longer than guys often wear them, so order them with a 33 to 35" inseam.
But you really need to invest in a good plasticized cloth dressmaker's tape measure (available in any fabric store for about a dollar, or it's English equivalent), and TAKE YOUR OWN HIP MEASUREMENT, or better yet, have someone else take it (like for example the fitter in a suit shop, if you have no one else).

You might also check out the website of dorinhawear.com (http://www.dorinhawear.com/id104.htm), the "home of the one inch zipper". Their standard inseam is 33", and they go up to size 11 in most styles (but see their unique size chart (http://www.dorinhawear.com/id118.htm), as their "size 11" corresponds to the more or less standard "size 15" used by alloy.com (http://store.alloy.com/browse.do?categoryKey=apparel.denim&frontTrack=promo2).

On a final note, if your hip measurement is 43 to 44", and you order girls' stretch jeans in size 17, they will likely tend to fall off. "Stretch" in the women's clothing world means a great deal more than it does in the men's clothing world, particularly regarding denim. Men's so-called "stretch denim" is a blend of cotton and polyester, and it is only stretchy in comparison to pure cotton. The waistband might stretch all of maybe an inch out of 36", if that much. Women's "stretch denim" on the other hand is a blend of cotton and lycra, otherwise known as "spandex". The waistband might reasonably be expected to stretch anywhere from 3 to 6 inches out of 36".

Nicole Lee
11-14-2005, 06:53 PM
I wear size 36 and 38 mens jeans, and I fit perfect into size 15 GLO jeans. Although, I'm looking to buy some size 13 jeans of the same brand but in a lighter color. Tried them on today, and they look and feel beautiful. Nice and tight around the butt, but still nice and stretchy. :D

I <3 GLO jeans.

Bridget
11-16-2005, 12:36 AM

I'd personally reccomend taking a look at some size charts for jeans, rounding up. Then when you see something you like on the rack, go to the changing room, (they look like pants, nobody is going to care. Esp, if the whole metrosexual thing is going around) with that size and a size higher and a size lower. You want a snug fit, one that accentuates the curves on your lower body, but not something uncomfortable, with stretch jeans. If it's too tight, try on the higher size, if it's too lose, try a lower size.

Michelle Jo
11-16-2005, 04:42 AM
I love to wear lady jeans ... usually size 16 medium boot cut ... my waist is 38" and inseams 32" ... I love the way they fit and feel .. softer but still tighter in all the right places and I adore the sexy and pretty designs on the rear pockets ... but the problem I find is the pockets are too small ... the rear pockets are not made for billfolds and the front pockets are not deep enough for keys or change .. guess that is because GGs always carry purses to keep theses kind of things in ...

Has anyone else found this to be a problem also or is it just the brand or style I am buying?

Your Sister-n-Lingerie from Kansas,
Michelle Jo

Sophie_A
11-16-2005, 05:39 AM
Just bought a gorgeous pair of dorothy perkins, all lovely and glittery and very fitted, wore them with my little pink elle top and 7" black heels, and got alot of compliments :)

Nicole Lee
11-16-2005, 07:39 AM
I love to wear lady jeans ... usually size 16 medium boot cut ... my waist is 38" and inseams 32" ... I love the way they fit and feel .. softer but still tighter in all the right places and I adore the sexy and pretty designs on the rear pockets ... but the problem I find is the pockets are too small ... the rear pockets are not made for billfolds and the front pockets are not deep enough for keys or change .. guess that is because GGs always carry purses to keep theses kind of things in ...

Has anyone else found this to be a problem also or is it just the brand or style I am buying?

Your Sister-n-Lingerie from Kansas,
Michelle Jo
I've noticed this as a problem also. This is why, whenever I wear my GLO jeans out in public, I'm wearing my hoodie to house all of my carry-on material (keys, wallet, cell phone, etc.).

azraelle
11-16-2005, 10:22 AM
I have regularly worn women's jeans in public as part of my normal male attire since aproximately 1990. Smaller pockets, a waistband (on high-waisted jeans) that required the wearing of a couple of girdles, or a corset, to fit comfortably, fly's that either opened on the right, or were too high to be used conveniently by a man (e.g. they were exclusively designed to enable getting them on or off), or both, were all part of the "feminine charm" of wearing them, as it were.

The obvious, at least to me, solution to your dillemna is to buy smaller, trifold wallets, perhaps those specifically designed for women, sometimes with snaps, or velcro closure, minimizing what you carry in one to what you absolutely need for that particular day, etc. I have hung my keys from a belt loop for years, as I have recently noticed a lot of women doing--they were never comfortable in a pants pocket, even a larger menswear pocket. As for cell phone, that's what swivelling cell phone carriers are for; in my own case, I have never owned a cell phone that wasn't a flip phone, which are much smaller, and I have never had a problem getting them to fit in even the most gratuitously styled-for-decoration-instead-of-function pocket.

Emberantha
11-16-2005, 11:03 AM
My solution to small pocket/no pocket issues is that I carry an Eddie Bauer Guide bag when in drab. Handy as a purse but about as feminine looking as a dump truck. Picked it up at the Eddie Bauer oulet nearby for about $15. I had a Man-Bag before that I had ordered direct from Man-n-Bag (http://www.manbag.com/) for about $40.

--
If words could speak, I wonder what they'd say?

feminine_side
11-16-2005, 06:39 PM
I have a question about girl jeans since this thread is all about it, I decided to post it in here.

My question is how do you carry your wallet or keys when you wear girl jeans? I have gone shopping for girl jeans before and noticed that their pockets are a lot smaller than guy jeans are. So I didn't buy them just because of that. I have to have enough space for my wallet, keys and sometimes other things too. I really wanted to buy a pair of girl jeans once at JCPenney but couldn't do it because of this happening. I had a similar problem happen with girl shorts too and its quite depressing for me. It just makes me wish I was a naturally born girl even more so I could use a purse instead. But I don't want to go to that extreme, any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

Nicole Lee
11-16-2005, 06:53 PM
Your question was JUST answered in the few posts above yours.

JennMW
11-16-2005, 06:55 PM
I carry a nylon fanny pack with three pockets.

I find it tacky to actually wear around my waist, but slung over the shoulder, it's like a purse, but it's not!

Never had a second glance from anyone that I've noticed. I carry it all the time now. Although I do have purses that I carry when dressed fully enfemme.

Between wallet, cell phone, pda, glasses, pen, notepad, and keys, there just aren't enough pockets anymore!

Besides, it is a lot more comfortable when sitting and nothing hanging on my belt.

imagination96
11-18-2005, 03:06 AM
Just an FYI to add to the jeans thread . . . Old Navy is currently having a kind of clearance sale on their jeans. You will find mostly boot cut as the flares aren't on sale. But there are ultra low-rise, low-rise, just below the waist, and at the waist styles. THey also carry "long" lenghts (34") for slightly taller girls. I bought a couple pairs today . . . me likey :)

erica michelle
11-21-2005, 03:16 PM
I just bought a pair from old navy, they are the flare strech jeans, 1st pair , i love them, put them on when i got home with some heels, they look great, i will be wearing these to work now :thumbsup:

Adele
11-21-2005, 03:49 PM
Keep meaning to get some womens jeans. I think this thread has encouraged me to sort it out sooner than later.

Now I'll have to get some new boots to go with them. What a shame.

Adele 2005
11-21-2005, 04:23 PM
Another Adele? From Surrey? Born in 1971? OMG we could've been at the same school at the same time!

For any tall girls in the UK wanting a fashionable jean style I'd recommend Topshop, who do a 'Tall' range of jeans and trousers with a 36" leg (inside seam measurement). Just got some 'skinny fit' jeans from them - one of the rare benefits of having a body like a giant stick-insect I guess!

As for men wearing womens jeans, just look at the musicians in half the world's sleazy rockbands! Men's jeans just aren't made that tight!

Kathleen3359
11-21-2005, 04:40 PM
That all i ever wear any more Mudd jeans are my favorite..
And yep no body has ever said anything about them..
I love them very tight and low rise.. I am at a size 9 but feel very sexy in a size 7..MMMM;)
Kathleen