PDA

View Full Version : Partial CDs

dr1819
10-24-2005, 07:16 AM
I'm posting this because I feel it's needed.

There appears to be a dichotomy on the Internet. People are either happy with being male, or go whole hog to dress/pass as a female. Seldom do I find references to males who're simply happy wearing one item of supposedly female clothing, such as a pair of high-heeled boots or a long masculine skirt.

I find this very strange, considering the fact that men invented heels.

I am by no means against people dressing and appearing as members of the opposite sex.

I am, however, very content with my masculinity, and in addition, enjoy wearing heels, and occasionally, skirts. It's not a sexual thing at all. It's simply my choice of clothes. I've always enjoyed heels, and used to wear mom's sandals and hh boots around the house after school when I was a kid. Again, nothing sexual, and I never raided her undies or her closet.

I "grew out of it" throughout high school and most of college, but bought my first pair of heels, a pair of black leather 3-1/2" pumps, when I was a senior. I wore them around the apartment regularly, and my roommate, being gay (I am not), didn't say much, other than "whatever floats your boat."

I married, and nine years later had a child. I gave up heel wear while being married, until 2001, when I grew tired of my wife's constant critiques of me as a person. But that's another story.

Bottom line, I've gone back to wearing heels, wear them in public most of the time, and occasionally wear full-length masculine skirts, as well (though not usually with heels).

Well, that's me, and I just thought I'd share.

Billijo49504
10-24-2005, 08:28 AM
Masculine skirts, I never heard of such a thing. But what the heck, if it makes you happy, enjoy. I take my panties out of the same drawer my wife does, but I can call them masculine panties, because I'm wearing them. Like your old room mate said, what ever floats your boat. Or as I say, if it's not illegal, immoral or fattening, go for it. Don't get hung up on labels. They don't stick on wet skin.

obsessedwithpantyhose
10-24-2005, 09:16 AM
i LUV the feel of pantyhose on me and i wear them all the time:D
i would prefer to wear a skirt rather than pants or shorts:D
as for heels,,,,when i wear my heels i find they HELP my back to feel better,, as i have spent most of my life bent over fenders working on cars:rolleyes:
my heels r 4 inchs talll....

Julie York
10-24-2005, 12:17 PM
There are many people who have particular items of clothing that they enjoy without the need to dress the whole way. There are probably hundreds who lurk on this forum. It's all just another colour in the CD rainbow.