PDA

View Full Version : How far have you, or would you, feminise yourself?

JCD568
12-11-2011, 08:55 PM
Was wondering how far you've gone, or how far would you like to go, with your feminisation.

Exercising? Lazer hair removal? Moisturizing? Growing longer hair? Etc.

Also, I've tried listening to some feminization CD's, Lady Lita's for example, and they had the effect that I wished for. It made me feel more feminine and sent my crossdressing into overdrive.

Sorry if this topic's already been mentioned before.

Joanna

RADER
12-11-2011, 09:05 PM
For myself, a miracle at least. Since I am a big harrier guy, there is no way I could pass
regardless what anyone could do. But I can still dream. LOL
Rader

Danni Renee
12-11-2011, 09:07 PM
Well, I have not gone too far, yet. I pierced my navel as the only semi-permanent change. I am considering a tatoo but I am not ready for that. I looked into laser hair removal but some financial changes occured that put that out of reach for now. But it is all coming. As soon as I retire I plan on groiwng my hair and getting my ears pierced. We'll see where it goes from there!

Danni

Starr
12-11-2011, 09:19 PM
Well i have grown my hair for the last 3 years, it needs a trim and style and hope to do that shortly. I have long clear polished finger nails... and toe nails polished with color a large part of the time.. i am smooth shaved all over except for my forearms which will got smooth sometime in the next few weeks. My eye brows are plucked and thnned however not to the point of be real noticeable when not dressed.. but some.. i work on mannerisms and body movements as well. Have lost about 35 lbs and want to loose about 20 more.. that will put me at 6 and 175lbs...

Next steps i hope to get my ears and beely button pierced, and once i make the 175 lbs would like to start discussing with a DR the taking of female hormones to soften skin, round up the butt, and maybe start some small breast growth.. That in the short term. Some hair removal, and body mods later on as i get into retirement.. implants, and som other things.. would love to finish my life out living and being totally female..

Cynthia Anne
12-11-2011, 09:26 PM
I keep my bod shaved, ears are triple periced! Dress almost full time! If I could afford it I'd go ALL THE WAY! Hugs!

ArleneRaquel
12-11-2011, 09:29 PM
I dress enfemme 24/7, I have no body hair and I love this lifestyle beyond belief. :)

AllieSF
12-11-2011, 09:31 PM
During the winter, I epilate arm, underarm, and leg hairs. having electrology to remove my facial hair. I have my ears pierced, plucked eye brows to non-male almost female look, clear polish on my finger nails, moisturize everyday.

RenneB
12-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Besides dumping a load of cash on makeup and wardrobe and not to mention the countless hours of watching CDrs learning to walk in heels on the utube not to mention that hundreds of hours watching how to makeup vids, I've dropped almost 50 lbs, let my hair grow out (but still wear purchased hair), let the nails grow (but when they get the right length I end up smashing them on something), had surgury to remove the droopy eyelids and bags, stopped aerobic classes (calves get too big), shave everywhere from toes to pits, lotion three times a day, face cream, etc..........

Next ??? who knows. Throw a few more zeros in my bank account and I'll let you know....

Renne.....

Cherry Lynn
12-11-2011, 10:13 PM
I have been growing my hair out for 4 years. I shave from the neck down, get pedis/manis and wear color on my toes with clear on my fingernails. I got my ears pierced and wear diamond studs every day. I pluck my brows but not too thin and work on my fem mannerisms. I am on finasteride for prostate and have noticed some breast growth which I really love since I underdress everyday. Hope I did not miss anything.

Danika140
12-11-2011, 10:49 PM
I have my belly pierced, both ears are pierced (can't change the studs for six weeks), I am growing my hair out, shaved my body, explored shopping for women's clothes with my nails painted and exercising! I have no financial interest nor am I affiliated with, but if you have never heard of Lucille Sorella then I highly highly recommend looking her up. She has dedicated most of her time for TG women with programs covering the spectrum.

Side note that I just realized. I had my nails painted when I went to Claire's to get my ears pierced and the woman who helped me assumed I was wanting the pink colored stone studs. Have to say that makes me feel pretty good that she would consider those without passing judgement :).

April_Ligeia
12-11-2011, 11:09 PM
Zero gauge piercings in both ears, 14 gauge labret piercing, 14 gauge tongue piercing, shaved from neck down, eyebrows plucked, all over flower tattooing still a work in progress (roses, orchids, etc.).

sissystephanie
12-11-2011, 11:23 PM
I dress in feminine clothes almost every day, but I am still a man and always will be. I am almost bald and don't wear a wig or use makeup, so I definitely look like a man! When my late wife was alive she coud make me look very feminine, but as I have said I don't even try anymore!

suchacutie
12-11-2011, 11:27 PM
Very early on my wife explained all about shaping eyebrows, and that it might take years to get them just the way I want them. She was right! I have a larger upper body and there was no way I was going to be happy with my figure without dropping a lot of weight (I was 215). I'm down to about 178 and want to make it to 170. I now pay constant attention to my finger and toe nails, using the nail strengthener OPI Nail Envy constantly (and as a base when I add color). I've worked to grow my eyelashes by washing them with baby shampoo daily. With them now wonderfully long I've spent time learning how to apply mascara while keeping them looking completely natural. I've also worked out how to minimize the bass part of my voice so that I now have a feminine-pitched voice that I've been working to learn how to use!

What I've learned: The list is massively long including makeup, being able to walk (even tip-toe) in heels, all about women's clothes, the details of feminine deportment, and my wife continues to teach me about feminine socialization.

For heaven's sake, when have I had time for anything else ?

:)

morgan51
12-11-2011, 11:31 PM
I enjoy the changes electrolisys,tattoos of flowers ongoing both ears nips pierced thin eyebrows kept plucked nails with white french tips toes and fingers, epilated arms and legs and chest etc. wouldn't have it otherwise.

Danika140
12-11-2011, 11:35 PM
I enjoy the changes electrolisys,tattoos of flowers ongoing both ears nips pierced thin eyebrows kept plucked nails with white french tips toes and fingers, epilated arms and legs and chest etc. wouldn't have it otherwise.

Nipple piercings hurt something fierce but look great! I have a horizontal and vertical hoop in each nipple and I love them!

GBJoker
12-11-2011, 11:48 PM
I will never understand piercing any part of one's body... But, I digress...

The most I've done is buy sort of two outfits. I've barely exercised, but that will change at the end of this week when I quit smoking (just gotta get through finals...). I think I look pregnant when dressed, but the mirror and my mother have said otherwise... I've tried growing hair, but it's not working in the slightest; baldness comes early in my family. And I have no excuse to give to the people I know to go from Chewbacca hair to... Anything less than Chewbacca hairy-ness.

Other than that, I'm extremely limited by monetary matters. But if that were to be ignored, I'd flesh out all of the above, and maybe attempt that purely bloody evil thing called "make up."

Moddle
12-12-2011, 12:04 AM
It is such a strange thing, the drive to show my femme side to myself.
I get such a blast ( and a bit of a rise ! ) when , after working in my engineering shop all day, I put on a little eye, a little lip, my Nipple Fun suction cups, and a nice feminine blouse and skirt.
The heels, yes, but I am finding myself 'mincing' about the house just as well in my bare feet with the lovely red toes.
Not gay, i just enjoy this stuff sooo much !
Is it my want to be 'outside the square' ?
Is it that I really have a feminine side that has been repressed all these years ?
Is it that I am just a 'Horny old bugger' ?

Can't make up my mind really, seem to think that it's all of those.
Maybe you guys out there can give further thoughts on all this.

luv you all anyway
Cheers
Moddle

Karren H
12-12-2011, 12:31 AM
I'm just trying to change the shape of my body to fit the clothing! lol

z.kasia
12-12-2011, 12:33 AM

:) Isn't that the truth. Gets harder each year.

Elana
12-12-2011, 01:12 AM
I have a large wardrobe of fem clothes, wigs, shoes, makeup.etc. I've been shaving my body every week. Currently looking into getting either laser or electrolysis to remove the facial hair, and then the back hair.

DanaR
12-12-2011, 02:06 AM
Karren, Sometimes it is easier to change the clothing to fit the body.:D

Diane Smith
12-12-2011, 02:22 AM
Well, from top to bottom, more or less: I have been growing my hair for many years and it is now just below shoulder length, always styled, and colored a platinum blonde that is about as far from my natural color as possible. My eyebrows are waxed thin and arched. I've had some electrolysis but need more. I have permanent eyeshadow, eyeliner and lip color tattoos. My ears are pierced 18 times on each side. I wear four nostril studs and a Monroe piercing. I have feminine tattoos (flowers, butterflies, etc.) over more than half my skin -- legs and back the biggest areas. My nipples are pierced. I epilate or shave all the hair below my eyebrows. My nails are about 3/4" past the fingertips, natural with acrylic overlays in pink and white, and always with a shiny gel coat, with colored polish added on most weekends. I control my weight to stay in the middle of the "female" chart for my weight and build -- about 140 pounds at 5'8". I wear heels about 75% of the time and now walk on the balls of my feet even in flats.

Breast implants are next on the radar.

- Diane

noeleena
12-12-2011, 06:18 AM
Hi,

Just a woman at large , just the clothes took a few years to catch , oh & shoes, dont need to worry abour hair so little now.

...noeleena...

SallyS
12-12-2011, 09:44 AM
I would have the small patch of 'freaky' hair at the bottom of my back lazer'd away:D......and probably the hairs on my tummy and facial hair.

I'd grow my hair and nails long and loose another 20lbs!!!!

For now I'll keep shaving, wearing a wig and false nails etc.....until that day comes:)

JCD568
12-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Thank you for your replies! :) It's interesting reading how far every one of you has gone to feminize yourselves; to what degree you're taking it. I, myself, shave my legs, chest etc. every day, since I'm a hairy guy, lol. Will be starting my hair removal treatment, next week. I have had my eyebrows shaped already, to make me look more feminine. I have gained a few pounds, unfortunately, but am trying to cut back, very difficult, lol. I have unfortunately, got quite a rugged, masculine face, which means that I probably won't be passable as a woman in public. Something I've always dreamed of. (Will upload a picture of myself tomorrow, so you can see what I look like; will use my pic as an avatar, as well) I wear jewellry and wear women's clothes whenever I get the chance to do so. I spend way more time in women's clothes than mens clothes, these days and love it to bits. As I'm off work for the Chrismas holidays, and have got the whole place to myself, I'm wearing my favourite Olga Bodysilk nightgown. Have been in it all day doing chores and enjoying myself on the computer, writing and randomly surfing the net, lol. Doing chores en femme, for me, by the way, is much more pleasurable than doing chores in mens clothes. Sorry, I digress. I try to look as feminine as possible and, for the first time, twice this year, have even considered going to a doctor and asking him about female hormones, to feminise me further. I've listened to some feminisation CD's and will definitely be checking out Lucille Sorella, tonight.

Many thanks, again for your replies! *Hugs*

Joanna x x

Stock level
12-14-2011, 01:47 PM
Laser hair removal starting with my back, then butt, chest, leggs, then face. I'd attempt some HRT only to grow some small breasts. Thats about as far as I'll go.

kimdl93
12-14-2011, 02:05 PM
I'm lucky in that I'm a natural blonde with very little body hair to speak of. I shave my legs, arms and the stray hairs on my chest, have begun using a corset to shape my middle a bit and other than that, the usual expenditures for wig, forms, make up and clothes.

Anna Lorree
12-14-2011, 02:15 PM
I grow my fingernails out now and keep them manicured. My toenails area usually painted. I have plucked my eyebrows now for over 2 years, but not extremely thin. They do come to a point at the outer end, though. I moisturize daily. For 6 months out of the years, I shave my legs and underarms. I have shaved my arms a few times, but this freaks my wife out. I have let my hair grow out to a medium length for a man, which is still short for a woman. I'm trying different styles in order to find something that works with my face and goes either way. I have stopped suppressing feminine mannerisms in sitting and hand gestures. I am also losing weight. I have dropped 10 pounds since the end of October, and hope to get down to about 170 (10 more pounds to go). My guess is that besides male clothing styles (which have not changed), I look as though I am going Metro to people around me who care to notice.

As for what I would like, I would love to get my ears pierced. I would love to get my beard removed. I would love to have breasts. I might even go for rhinoplasty. After that, I'm still undecided.

Anna

luuv2dress
12-14-2011, 02:19 PM
Just as Rader said i'm a big boned hairy guy so passing will never happen but for now i have grown my nails out long, arched my brows a little and shave completly. I would go as far as having bigger boobs though not much but a lil more since i have the man boob thing going

Sheren Kelly
12-14-2011, 02:29 PM
Was wondering how far you've gone, or how far would you like to go, with your feminisation.
....Joanna

I am nearly complete with facial electrolysis and I have both ears pierced. I keep my brows trimmed and minimize my arm and chest hair. When I am not sailing (winter) I usually keep my legs shaved. I tried HRT in the past (under a Drs care) but after 6 months, decided to discontinue till I am ready to retire, until then I supplement with Saw Palmetto.

How far will I go? Depends on the day, but I would like to be more androgenous to facillitate my feminization. Unfortunately, I have lost most of my scalp hair, so letting my hair grow out wouldn't be very convincing.

Jamie Burton
12-14-2011, 02:34 PM
For right now I currently keep all the body hair shaved off, try to keep the eyebrows shaped and keep my nails somewhat long with a clear polish. I also have either clear polish or a french tip polish on my toes (I get the french tip done when I have a pedicure done). For my 2012 resolution, I will be getting my ears pierced! I should have done it a couple of years ago when I started my yoga teaching job but for some reason getting earrings is a big deal for me - somehow, it seems like a big step. Not sure why!

If money were no object, I would definately have all of my facial hair lasered off and possibly other areas of the body as well.

The possibility of taking hormones to feminise the body even further remains an option but one that I still am working through.

JCD568
12-14-2011, 02:37 PM
Many many thanks again for your replies! :) Again, I say it's interesting to know how far you all take your feminisation. I have found and listened to more feminization hypnosis CD's. Lucille Sorella is GREAT! I was also wondering if your SO inhibits you in any way with your feminisation? I have found myself that now I'm by myself that my feminisation has gone into overdrive. I dress, make up, shave, basically do as much as I can to feminise myself. As I siad before, I'm VERY happy with who I am, but it's interesting how my CD'ing seems to have evolved over the years. Twice already, this year I've thought about say, working from home, i.e. then I can dress 24/7 as a woman and feel at my most comfortable and natural. Also, twice this year, I've seriously thought about living my life AS a woman and speaking to my GP about HRT. They were only a couple of strong thoughts, and, as I say, I'm happy living as I am as a man, but it's interesting to see how my CD'ing seems to be developing. I'm going with the flow and enjoying the ride and I feel happy doing just that! :) My CD'ing may well stay as a CD'ing behaviour, but in the long run it may not, which I'm also happy with! :)

*Hugs to all*

Joanna x x

Anna Lorree
12-14-2011, 02:42 PM
Many many thanks again for your replies! :) Again, I say it's interesting to know how far you all take your feminisation. I have found and listened to more feminization hypnosis CD's. Lucille Sorella is GREAT! I was also wondering if your SO inhibits you in any way with your feminisation? I have found myself that now I'm by myself that my feminisation has gone into overdrive. I dress, make up, shave, basically do as much as I can to feminise myself. As I siad before, I'm VERY happy with who I am, but it's interesting how my CD'ing seems to have evolved over the years. Twice already, this year I've thought about say, working from home, i.e. then I can dress 24/7 as a woman and feel at my most comfortable and natural. Also, twice this year, I've seriously thought about living my life AS a woman and speaking to my GP about HRT. They were only a couple of strong thoughts, and, as I say, I'm happy living as I am as a man, but it's interesting to see how my CD'ing seems to be developing. I'm going with the flow and enjoying the ride and I feel happy doing just that! :) My CD'ing may well stay as a CD'ing behaviour, but in the long run it may not, which I'm also happy with! :)

*Hugs to all*

Joanna x x

Yes, my wife does inhibit me a bit. I only get to shave for half the year, I don't get to pierce my ears, or do any permanent changes. I am pretty sure these are control items for her, things she needs to feel like she manages in order to not be put off by all of this. Certainly, if I were single I would be going much further.

Anna

Genivieve
12-14-2011, 02:43 PM
It's all become too noticeable but over the past year, I've kept feminizing myself even in male mode.
I remove all body hair including arms legs, and uhm other places. I shave and shape my brows. Most of my guy clothes are women's jeans, courdoroys, jackets, sweaters ect. I wear patterned tights that look like men's dress socks from the ankle down.

I've gotten all sorts of comments both positive and negative. Every now and then I have to pull things back.

I still want to consider some minor procedures like lip fillers. They are temporary, but when I get chapped lips in the cold, my lips plum and look amazing with makeup. Anything I take further will cross over making it impossible to fully avoid detection as a male.

JCD568
12-14-2011, 03:56 PM
I'm similar Genivieve. Even thought I'm still closeted, I've been feminizing myself in male mode, as well, keeping well shaved. All over since I'm a hairy guy, lol. I also keep my nails shaped, wear tights, and womens underclothes under my male clothes almost every day, when I go out. I want to go further, much further, but then, my feminized look will be noticed by my friends, family, work collegues etc. I oly feminize myself as much as I can when I'm home by myself, during the evenings and on holiday etc.

Karren H
12-14-2011, 05:34 PM
Karren, Sometimes it is easier to change the clothing to fit the body.:D

Probably why so many wear fem jeans? :D. Not an option I would consider! Lol.

Annaliese2010
12-14-2011, 09:10 PM
Shaved bod/genitals, lil scorpio tatt low low down on my tummy, exercise to tone & shape body in 'right' places, nipple & titty enhancement. Naval, tongue & left nipple piercings. I'm a total lezzie. Hyper-aroused. Guess I'm nympho.

miss jenny
12-14-2011, 09:43 PM
Just had a front and back wax recently..it hurt a bit but the results were excellent! I cant believe how soft and feminine it feels. finally got up the courage to shave my legs and i dont care about going in public because it is no-ones business but mine. who knows what comes next?

Tanya C
12-14-2011, 11:41 PM
Shaving and plucking is pretty much the extent of my physical self feminization. I used to have long feminine nails until I finally had to give them up as they became too much of a hassle. Maybe someday I'll bring them back but for now I'll continue to keep them short.
Also, I keep my weight down to about 150 which really helps to create a feminine shape. I'm fairly slender so by adding a padded bra and hips I can build a somewhat curvy figure.
I definitely draw the line at doing anything medical to enhance my feminine appearance including any surgery or hormonal therepy. I don't even have pierced ears.

BobbieCrescent
12-14-2011, 11:47 PM
not gonna lie, i'm lazy as hell. Most of the time i'm lucky to even paint my toes. :) I just need a magic wand or something.

Jessica_Babe
12-15-2011, 01:35 AM
Things I currently do: Underdressing pretty much everyday, manicured(ish) hands, "femme" exercises/yoga, light corset training, and body hair removal as I can (sadly really hairy and it grows like crazy so sometimes it get uncontrolable :(

Things I want to do: Pierce ears, enhance breasts? (not really sure how one would do that..), mix in some femme items to my drab look, shape eyebrows. Oh and permanent hair removal (too bad its so expensive! Bleh!)

Melissa Rose
12-15-2011, 01:49 AM
Electrolysis on face, neck, and the small patches of hair on my hands and chest. Laser hair reduction on my legs, underarms and small areas of my back. Non-permanent changes are plucked eye brows and usually a pedicure. I will probably get laser lipo done on my abdomen sometime in the early spring. Doing anything more would probably lead to relationship issues so I will go no further unless something radically changes.

SmileS12
12-15-2011, 01:50 AM
Wow, Let's see here, I still enjoy wearing my wigs, so I keep my hair cropped very short. I wear femme clothes, I epilate and shave just about everywhere. I've been researching the best way to lessen t counts, but I'm not considering, and never will consider re-assignment. Just not my style I suppose I'm too old to care about what no one ever sees, and of course that part of me is kinda' taken by the need of my SO. I think the furthest I would ever go, would be probably e pills, or bc pills to lessen t-counts. I already shape my brows, curl my lashes, etc..I think my femme closet outweighs my male closet. I would like more heels. LOL I seriously love the girls, but not doing away with the boys. I think you get my meaning. I've been told I make a better looking lady than what I do a man, and the only one that ever has told me I was a sexy man has been my SO, and my daughters when they were three or four years old. LOL Well I think everyone is different. I suppose when I'm dolled up, I'm a want to be GG, and work at it very hard. Well that is my 2%,
Toodles,
Trudy Evonne

luuv2dress
12-15-2011, 07:29 AM
Shaved bod/genitals, lil scorpio tatt low low down on my tummy, exercise to tone & shape body in 'right' places, nipple & titty enhancement. Naval, tongue & left nipple piercings. I'm a total lezzie. Hyper-aroused. Guess I'm nympho.

Annaliese what did you do as titty and nipple enhacement?

Loni
12-15-2011, 09:32 AM
cash is my problem, but first it would be to remove all the hair.
then just a touch of medical on the chin, some lipo, and meds.
and then bumps were needed...and not needed.

Julia_in_Pa
12-15-2011, 09:49 AM
Let's see.....I transitioned to full time five years ago.

That about answers that.

Julia

kimberly23
12-15-2011, 12:56 PM
Well how far? not that far, to disclose myself before my friends. strange, at home i would feminise myself a lot. love the woman body shapes, and wich is most important "'women's hosiery lace plus some stylish dress". i think that me is at 1st, a normal guy like the others. raving, partiing, pubs, beer... and the 2nd, lady in lace and evening dress or whatever looks cool, not extravagant ... i'am shawing myself and use makeup sometimes / not sure if it may have any sense... and also wear a wig. but that is the top for me i think. like it the way it is now (nobody knows it, except girlfriend and few people)... but it causes a faux pas somethimes... been caught... and than to explain it. btw you know, not everybody cant stand it. reason to be here at crossdressers for me. thank's

StarrOfDelite
12-15-2011, 01:09 PM
I am divorced, live alone, and don't have the feelings of a female SO to worry about. So, I do the following to become as femme as circumstances will allow: Shave and depilate my torso, back, arms and legs 2-3 times a week. Perform full body moisturization daily. Grew my hair to collar length in a masculine cut, and intend to grow it longer in 2012. Pluck and trim eyebrows moderately. Wear earrings/studs/hoops in both ears 24/7/365. Wear nail polish on toes and fingers only when I am dressed.

I dieted and exercised to lose about twenty-five pounds to get to one-fifty, at six feet tall, and now panic when my waist goes over thirty inches. I go to the gym three times a week, and do heavy weights and high reps on my legs to tone and bulk up my boy-skinny hips, thighs and calves, and lots of crunches, hip flexors, and cardio for my abdomen. I quit lifting heavy weights for my upper body, and now do high reps of moderate weights to keep toned and strong while reducing bulkiness.

I have a fairly extensive wardrobe of dresses, jeans, sweaters, shoes, accessories, all of which I store in my bedroom closets and dresser drawers. Getting to the psychological point where I could display the stuff openly, even in a place where no one who isn't intimate with me would go, was probably one of my biggest steps towards feminisation.

I don't do hormones. My only tattoo is a Marine Corps emblem between my shoulder blades. I don't have any body piercings. My nails are cut and filed in a masculine shape, but the cuticles are manicured. Whenever possible to do so safely I wear gloves when doing manual work, and wear weight lifting gloves to try to prevent calluses on my hands.

Recently, I started taping myself walking (heels and flats) and talking (inflection, tone, gestures) in order to get better. Sadly, there's nothing like watching myself on a video to make me realize how far I have to go.

What would I do, given an unlimited budget and time? I have a big Adam's apple, and would love to do a trachea shave and a tightening up of the skin cords which attach from it to the jaw. I'd like a nose job to make it thinner and shorter. That's as far as it would go. I have no desire for boob job, hormones or body piercings of any sort, but wouldn't mind low back and/or belly button tattoos. Not sure how much more time I'd spend dressed en femme with unlimited time and money, there are some things which I like to do which are easier done as androgynous, which is a look I enjoy also.

Joann Smith
12-15-2011, 02:01 PM
I made the ultimate sacrafice ...I gave up BEER .....so i can fit into a size 12 jeans...OMG ....i am freaking loosing it..

Joann

whowhatwhen
12-15-2011, 03:54 PM
I'll be one of the craziest and say: "A vagina"

To be honest, there is nothing physically wrong with me but I'm not a fan of what I've got now nor the desire for it to be used as intended.
A vagina seems would make more sense, if that makes any sense but obviously would unlikely to happen unless I was planning on transition.

Realistically planned:
Electrolysis
Ear piercings
Eyebrows
Fixing the area around my eyes

Launa
12-15-2011, 06:33 PM
If I could do everything mentioed here, I would except grow breasts and a vagina.

docrobbysherry
12-15-2011, 07:30 PM
I'd do PRACTICALLY ANYTHING to look good! Would I wear masks and a female suit made of silicone? Now, THAT would be ridiculous! Wouldn't it?

Allisa
12-15-2011, 09:29 PM
Hello,I started growing my hair along time ago when boys don't have long hair only hippies.My nails are about 1/8 inch beyond finger tip and kept buffed sometimes clear polish gloves are mandatory for gardening and other manual labors.Ears are pierced(only one hole per),body epilated and shaved from the neck down,forearms are bleached and thinned.Moisturize every night and after baths (bath oils optional).Chap stick every chance.I might add that body modification is not on the list,I still enjoy being a man after all I've done to mask that fact.As far as listening to tapes or other mind altering things I just let my feminine side take over (after years of observation and interaction with females)a natural thing I was born with.

MaryAnn40c
12-15-2011, 11:44 PM
Lets see I workout to lose weight ,I eat better to lose weight ,I shave my body and I wear women's clothes everyday.

Tara Bordeaux
12-15-2011, 11:50 PM
As far as I can practically without having to go through body modification surgery. Time and money is usually the limiting factor for me.
I'm not ready for any kind of hormonal treatments at this point.

But if somebody's got suggestions for a beginner to help me get rid of body hair without continually shaving, by all means please let me know.

Susan G
12-16-2011, 12:12 AM
I have an appt to have my Areola's enhanced via Tattooing with a Permanent Cosmetic artist. I had interviewed the Cosmetic artist, she show'd me the results with make-up, They looked Great, much larger. This will be for Life, and I am proud of that.

Rachel Morley
12-16-2011, 12:29 AM
Feminized to an extent that it still shows up in boy mode I'm thinking is what you mean - correct? I haven't done that much compared to others, but what I have done is shave (and keep it shaved all year round) the whole of my body hair except for a small triangle you know where. I've had 13 sessions of laser hair removal on my face and neck, I have had both ears pierced, my eyebrows have been tweezed into a thin and slightly arched shape. My fingernails are long (for a guy) 1/8th of an inch past my fingertips and are always painted either shiny clear at work or a color on the weekends. My toes are also always painted. I never use any male bathroom products, and I always wear girls clothes in boy mode that are somewhat noticeable i.e. girl's jeans, girls tees, tennis shoes and girls hoodies etc. I also wear a bra and panties as my normal everyday underwear and outside of work I like to wear fairly obvious mascara too :)

Sophiewouldbenice
12-26-2011, 06:42 PM
Not that much, just letting hair grow (3 years long (in the past) I had a perm). Also I did a little bit pluck my eye brows. In the past I had my eye lashes coloured black. Sometimes I have longer nails, sometimes they are transparent polished. I wore a female necklace for some weeks and sometimes, where nobody knew me I was in girls clothes even as a boy and of course I go outside crossdressing. And well I have some days where I apply black mascara and even some brown eye shadow and some shiny lipstick in male mode even at work. And of course my body hair is often completely gone, the beard also frequently.

What is coming, probalby not much, even by thinking about pierced ears. Fantasisng about much more, even breasts and so on. On the other hand after sleeping the last weeks with breast forms and beeing en femme almost everyday, when I was alone... I still like my male body though ;) still figuring out if I am only a girly man or trying to become really female. I am forcing my mind in this female direction quit often, but maybe I should go out en femme without breasts next time and see how it is. Ah one thing: Thinking about laser hair removal, at least for the chest and belly, maybe for all except beard.

"Do I attach female body parts to blend in the crowd or do I do it to feel more like myself? I do not really feel like being trapped in my male body." Anyway nothing wrong with dressing in a female way, being more sensitive, cute and maybe acting like on - but as long as I am not a woman I would probably better iff without fake breast (well still thinking about that) - but well this is just me ;)

One thing for sure - I wanna be pretty :)

Natalie D
12-26-2011, 07:10 PM
I do the things that so many others do. I shave my legs, underarms and chest and paint my toe nails. I pluck my eyebrows and use body lotion.

But I do do something that is not so much feminine but makes me feel different and yes I suppose a little more fem. I wear coloured contact lenses often when dressed. I have a brunette wig and lovely deep hazel coloured lenses to match. I've always loved girls with hazel eyes.
One little side defect is the lenses do affect my eyesight slightly so I have to wear reading glasses. Another thing I've always found attractive in women.

The lenses for some reason do make me feel more feminine for some reason. A little different but just something that I do

Kayle Adell
12-27-2011, 02:44 AM
How far have I gone? I tried dressin up in a skirt and blouse with panties and shaved almost all the hair off my body...
How far do I want to go? I'd like to go as far to pass as a girl in public without making any perminment changes to my body...

valerie_vanesse
12-27-2011, 06:46 AM
Both ears and nipples pierced, always painted toe nails and clear shiny finger nails, eye brows plucked to a fem arch, and always wear a bra and panties. Only have girl jeans( sorry Karren) and wear ladies trouser socks instead of ugly mens socks

Nelson
12-27-2011, 07:08 AM
It's a bit of a journey, so I don't draw lines in the sand. At the moment I use diet and exercise to feminise my body, if I'm unhappy with the results I'll consider hormones. I think cosmetic changes are something I'll consider when I've got a better understanding of where this journey leads. I only started in August, so I don't want to rush anything too much. I certainly plan on going out in public often and have already mistaken for a GG twice, on an Internet dating site, lol ... clearly they missed "T" after my age!....

If you want to see the photos they are on my FB page.

Cheers