PDA

View Full Version : just checking in

bridgetta
12-11-2011, 09:33 PM
i havent looked at this place in a while.. my fog is strong in august thru september. and starts to taper off by mid november.. weird.. i check the forum constantly at that time and dont think about it all the rest of the year.. i still have that stuff going on in me.. but i just cant dlly dally all day .. its so difficult to be secretive and its so damn expensive.. im glad i get time away from it.. it all just happens.. weird how i really have no choice in what im obsessed with...

ArleneRaquel
12-11-2011, 09:36 PM
bridgetta,
Welcome back to this very friendly forum.

RenneB
12-11-2011, 09:49 PM
Welcome back Bridgetta. I'm still a new comer to this chat club but am lovin' it all the time... Been doing the CD thing on and off for a few decades and have finally found a restbit her with these girls... No I can take it to the next level...

Renne.....

Barbara Ella
12-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Welcome back Bridgetta. New to everything myself so I look forward to chatting. Concept of seasonal Pink Fog is intriguing. During my short 4 months of my awareness I have learned so much here. Dont stay away.

Babes

Cynthia Anne
12-11-2011, 10:14 PM
Hi Bridgetta!It's about time you showed up!ha,ha! Nice to have you back! Try to stay awhile, while you're here! It gets lonely without you! Hugs!