PDA

View Full Version : Addicted to shopping

ericatgirlnj
10-24-2005, 09:04 AM
I am so addicted to shopping. I bought new clothes every day this weekend. I bought a new wig, jeans, 2 tops, a new bra, 2 new pairs of heels.

Last weekend I bought 2 pairs of women's slacks, a top and underwear. I am so addicted to shopping. I only buy women's clothes now.

TGMarla
10-24-2005, 09:06 AM
you go, girl. Throw in a nice skirt or a dress or two while you're at it. If your teeth can stand the sweets, the candy store's the place to be!

ericatgirlnj
10-24-2005, 09:14 AM
cant seem to find many dresses now, everything is pants and sweaters with the winter coming. I have at least 10 skirts and about 3 dresses

Wendy me
10-24-2005, 09:17 AM
oh shopping....yes we do that often......

Samantha Jane
10-24-2005, 09:19 AM
I to am addicted to shopping for fem clothes, as I am sure a lot of other girls here are.:) I cannot go out without buying something, even if it's only a pair of panties.
I haven't brought drab clothes in a while. Although, my wife supports me to a point, she the one who buys my drabs clothes and nothing fem, it's almost as if she is making some sort statement. :D :D

Womens jean are my thing at the moment, I have recently bought 4 pairs.:eek:

urban gypsy
10-24-2005, 09:40 AM
shop til you drop then just hit the catalogues

imagination96
10-24-2005, 11:54 AM
I love shopping period . . . femme or drab clothes :)

My SO always finds it suprising? refreshing? girly? :p can't think of the word right now. But she thinks it's cool that I like to shop more than the average guy and comments on how it is one of the ways that I act like a girl sometimes ;)

Tracy Lynn
10-24-2005, 12:04 PM
Love to shop. My wife is so happy because I never complain about going.
Why would I?

Bonnie D
10-24-2005, 12:14 PM
I have little interest in buying drab clothes. My wife tells me when I need something and then helps me pick it out. What bothers me the most though is when she buys my underwear. I'm always looking at the sexier styles of men's underwear but she gets upset about it. Before we were married I had found a men's underwear store (very rare, it didn't last long) and bought a lot of sexy underwear - thongs, g-strings, see-through bikinis, etc. This was great because I could say that they were men's underwear and that was that. They felt so much like women's though, I loved it. After we were married it didn't take long before she started replacing them with drab styles. It was back to enjoying sexiness only from the closet.

I love shopping for women's clothes though. For secrecy's sake I do a lot of on-line shopping, but I still do like to go into a store and buy an article or two. I found a store in another city which caters to crossdressers and actually tried on clothes while dressed. I went in drab, they showed me where to change into the women's clothes I had brought and then I could go around and try on whatever I wanted. It was a lot of fun but I rarely can get out of the city.

I'm always looking for new things to buy. Yes, I'm addicted to shopping for women's clothes.

Bonnie

ericatgirlnj
10-24-2005, 12:19 PM
I cannot do online shopping or use my credit card so my wife won't find out I am buying clothes

DanaJ
10-24-2005, 12:21 PM
If you have all the clothes and shoes, I hope you have a good hiding place from the wife?

PattiL
10-24-2005, 12:58 PM
That's my problem. I love shopping - especially for Patti. I buy too much and then have to come up with even more places to keep things so that my wife doesn't find them. To state the obvious, the winter clothes take up much more room than the summer clothes :).

Rebecca Petersen
10-24-2005, 01:25 PM
I am so addicted to shopping. I bought new clothes every day this weekend. I bought a new wig, jeans, 2 tops, a new bra, 2 new pairs of heels.

Last weekend I bought 2 pairs of women's slacks, a top and underwear. I am so addicted to shopping. I only buy women's clothes now.
Okay, I'm confused, is there a chance that you are even insinuating that there is a problem with being addicted to shopping?:angel:
Hate to think that I'm ultimately going to wind up in a de-tox center someplace.
Rebecca

Sakura Kinomoto
10-25-2005, 05:55 PM
Well,like many of you,girls,I also like to go shopping female clothes.

I go when I can,and I must say that sometimes I dont know what to buy.

Women s clothes are expensive,but I usually go to buy panties,bra,
dresses when available...

Gosh when I go to do shopping,it is amazing what can you find....

I want to buy more stuff,but I havent decided yet what else to buy.

My favorite women clothes are dresses of course!

And on the other hand,I also like to wear skirts!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ericatgirlnj
10-25-2005, 06:20 PM
bought lingerie for a date I have this weekend. black bustier and crotchless panties

Kimberly
10-25-2005, 06:23 PM
Then I recommend to you: sales.

:)

xx

bought lingerie for a date I have this weekend. black bustier and crotchless panties

Ouch??

ericatgirlnj
10-25-2005, 07:24 PM
Then I recommend to you: sales.

:)

xx

Ouch??

at least this way I can keep them on during.:D

DanaJ
10-25-2005, 08:24 PM
bought lingerie for a date I have this weekend. black bustier and crotchless pantiesSince you ignored my question above ericatgirlnj, I'll try another two: why would a CDer want crotchless panties, and is this date with your wife?

ronna
10-25-2005, 08:31 PM
No doubt, it's a girl thing, Erica.
You can never have enough things to wear.
What you also can't have is enough time to wear them all!
It's so much fun, isn't it?

ericatgirlnj
10-26-2005, 03:58 AM
Since you ignored my question above ericatgirlnj, I'll try another two: why would a CDer want crotchless panties, and is this date with your wife?

I am bisexual and I have a date with a man. Sorry I missed your question. I apologize

ericatgirlnj
10-26-2005, 03:59 AM
No doubt, it's a girl thing, Erica.
You can never have enough things to wear.
What you also can't have is enough time to wear them all!
It's so much fun, isn't it?

I love it. I can't stop shopping. It is so addictive

Deanna2
10-27-2005, 07:34 AM
Like Erica I too am addicted to shopping. For a couple of weeks a little while back I tried to limit myself to maybe just one pair of pantyhose. But it was no use.

I've just been away on business and in my spare time just went beserk buying femme gear. Wound up buying five skirts (four pink ones of different styles), three very pretty tops (two pink ones), four pairs of sockettes (all different shades of pink) and four pairs of panties (no pink this time). Didn't want to overdo the pink.

Luvya

Shannon
10-27-2005, 07:39 AM
I too am addicted to shopping...I've really been building up my fem wardrobe lately. Having new things to wear is always so much fun...and I'm getting a bit more confident in my shopping. Next on my list -- an evening gown and some black leather boots.

Bonnie D
10-27-2005, 08:17 AM
Erica,

I rent a private PO Box and I got a credit card with only my initials and surname on it so that it's gender neutral. All my on-line purchases go to the PO box and my credit card bills also go there. It's a Sears Master card so I go to Sears and pay my bills in cash. Nothing comes to my house. Getting my purchases home is another story.

Bonnie

jamie_44
10-27-2005, 09:46 AM
I am also addicted to shopping, sometimes, no a lot of times I get in trouble for spending too much for me and my s.o.. I am like a kid in a candy store when shopping in a ladies clothing store. I would love to be a designer. I used to buy outfits for my s.o. before she knew I cross dressed. She never knew a guy would have courage to shop and buy outfits for his s.o.. After the coming out she said no wonder you liked shopping!

fanci
10-27-2005, 12:09 PM
Same here. Especially Shoes

xxxoo

Fanci