PDA

View Full Version : Going Out Shopping?

Transboy
12-12-2011, 08:13 AM
Hi Girls,

A female friend as asked me to go shopping with her tomorrow in birmingham uk i am 26 years old and dress up in sexy clothes very short etc.. i really want to go out dressed up but i wouldnt pass as a female at all due to a long face so im told.

Would it be best to go wearing a skirt and heels all should i just go all the way dressed with my man head really need help please?

linda allen
12-12-2011, 08:46 AM
It's up to you. You can't do much about your long face, but a good wig and/or hairstyle can minimize it. Proper clothing, makeup, and accessories can draw attention away from your face.

Speaking of attention, those sexy clothes and short skirt are going to draw some unwanted attention. Try dressing more like a "real" woman on a shopping trip, not one headed for a nightclub. A longer skirt and no or low heels would be a start.

Transboy
12-12-2011, 09:01 AM
Thank you i was thinking some leggings a skirt and 4" heels and a man coat?

linda allen
12-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Thank you i was thinking some leggings a skirt and 4" heels and a man coat?

I seldom see women shopping in 4" heels, but maybe in your area they do.

Daphne Renee
12-12-2011, 09:21 AM
Wear whatever you are comfortable with. The bigger tell would be for you to be so uncomfortable that you draw even more attention to yourself. If you are comfortable with wearing skirts and heels then I say go for it.
I have never been to the uk so I dont know exactly what other women would wear there. However the older I get the less I care what other people think.

JenniferR771
12-12-2011, 10:35 AM
Dress to blend -in. That is if yuo want to blend-in.
Or...ask you lady friend what she would consider appropriate. Don't worry about the shape of your face--plenty of women have unusual faces. Nice clothes and hair distract the observers eye from your face.

kimdl93
12-13-2011, 09:00 AM
some women have long faces too. I'd just do the best I could with wig, make up clothes, and enjo the shopping!!

Transboy
12-13-2011, 10:42 AM
Hi Girls,

I bottled it didnt dress up instead got depressed over the clothes

Marleena
12-13-2011, 10:46 AM
Hi Girls,

I bottled it didnt dress up instead got depressed over the clothes

You could have went in guy mode. Why not try that first? I did on the weekend with my SO, and it was the easiest way for me. Having her there helped me relax. I tried on the clothes I wasn't sure about in the men's dressing room.

RenneB
12-13-2011, 10:59 AM
It's all about the 'tude girl. Dressing, hair and makeup that makes you feel confident is what I would go with. If you want to blend in, tone the outfit/makeup down. If you want to get noticed and judged, wear the thigh-highs, heels and really blonde hair. I have outfits that fit each of my moods. Sometimes, I'm way out there with the long hair (not age appropriate for me) short skirts and red platform heels then there are those days that I prefer to just blend in and go about my business.... of shopping of course..

Renne.....

CINDYO
12-13-2011, 11:03 AM
if you want to pass at all, you need to NOT draw attention to yourself. When you go out to shop next time, take a look at what a typical GG wears to shop and then try to emulate that. No one that i know shops in heels..