PDA

View Full Version : Comments that make you smile

Sarah Doepner
12-12-2011, 03:25 PM
I arrived at our local Tri-Ess meeting for a very short visit. I was in drab and just wanted to say hi before returning to another obligation. One of the members who had only seen Sarah before stared at me for a very long time before saying;

"I didn't know who you were until you started talking. You clean up very well."

I had to take a deep breath and smile at that. I may have more flexibility in getting out and about than I thought.

We do this every now and then. What has someone said to you recently that made you smile?

Elana
12-13-2011, 12:01 AM
A CD girl i just met told me my voice was more on the softer, light feminine tone, that made me smile. =)

cdsara
12-13-2011, 12:05 AM
A truck driver said to me today, well its a big job but just put on your big girl skirt and get it done. I said I dont look good in a skirt he laughed and said me either my legs are too hairy!( this guy was a big dirty hairy truck driver)

Debb
12-13-2011, 12:09 AM
I dressed and went to a meeting of a local TG group on Saturday; Sunday, when I was shopping for groceries (in boy mode), I was "ma'am"-d twice ... by the same customer service person! I laughed, but it made my day.

Marleena
12-13-2011, 12:17 AM
Just a small thing but my SO has been calling me "princess" the last couple of days. She helped me with buying clothes on the weekend, so I've been wearing different combos of clothes we bought. It amuses her that her guy likes pretty stuff.:)

ikatrina
12-13-2011, 01:15 AM
LOL...my wife periodically calls me "a bitch" .....that is oddly flattering, but I usually deserve it :) She also often says I'm more "girly" than her....which is soooo true! I'm always picking out her work outfits, shoes, bags, makeup, jewelry etc etc.

Donniesr
12-13-2011, 03:14 AM
My ex-wife and I are good friends now, but she still gets p**sed off that I look better in a dress than she does..
and sometimes when she is kinda drunk, she will introduce me as her ex- wife..AND I LOVE IT!!

kimdl93
12-13-2011, 03:32 PM
I was on my first road trip, en femme. The hostess and waitress at the IHOP both called me Mam, as did the clerk at the motel and staff at several gas-stop/convenience stores along the route. Plus a nice young man held the door for me at a tourist information center in South Dakota!

I don't know that I was passing, but I was treated so nicely by everyone that I couldn't help but smile.

sandra-leigh
12-13-2011, 11:39 PM
I flagged down a taxi tonight, and it happened due to traffic that the driver was able to look at me directly on from across the street for a minute or so before I got it. When I got in and spoke, and he'd had a chance to glance at me in the mirror (but fairly shortly after I'd gotten in), he remarked that, "I thought you were a girl, because of your white hair".

I wasn't wearing or carrying anything obviously girly that he would have been able to see, so he must have been going on long hair and poise. I smiled for a second at him considering me as a girl.

But only for a moment -- because my hair is not white or even gray!

Andy66
12-14-2011, 12:01 AM
The opposite makes me smile - getting "sir'd". It doesn't happen very often. When it does, the person takes a closer look and apologizes. They have no idea that being called sir doesn't bother me one bit. :heehee:

Cynthia Anne
12-14-2011, 12:14 AM
The store I was in today an SA came up to me and said, 'I want those earrings! They are so cute! I:) Hugs!

SusanLCD
12-14-2011, 12:25 AM
Last week, I was en femme when I entered a local shopping mall and stopped to look at the store directory. I was looking for a store where I could have my eyebrows "threaded." I must have looked perplexed because, after I had stood looking at the diagram for a few moments, a uniformed policeman (probably earning extra money working holiday security) approached me and asked "Can I help you find the store you want, maam?" I smiled my best smile and said "Thank you, but, I'm just planning where to shop first." He tipped his hat and said, "Let me know if you need help." as he walked away.

I smiled all the way to the first store on my plan.

lingerieLiz
12-14-2011, 12:40 AM
When women tell me they like what I'm wearing.

Tracii G
12-14-2011, 12:52 AM
I was at a club last weekend working sound for a friends band and one girl said I love those boots I have them in brown and for a guy you look great in girls jeans you have the butt for them.
I said thanks and went back to tweaking the PA.

Cherry Lynn
12-14-2011, 01:20 AM
I answered my cell phone today and the lady on the other end called my guy name. I said yes and she said you sounded so feminine. I was so elated I did not think to thank her. Needless to say I have been on cloud nine all day.

KimberlyJane
12-14-2011, 01:59 AM
Asked at Home Depot; 'Can I help you find something Mam?' at first by a male, then a few rows over by a female.. SWEET!

Miss Maxine
12-14-2011, 02:02 AM
LOL...my wife periodically calls me "a bitch" .....that is oddly flattering, but I usually deserve it :) She also often says I'm more "girly" than her....which is soooo true! I'm always picking out her work outfits, shoes, bags, makeup, jewelry etc etc.

I fall in love with my girlfriend all over again, every time she calls me a bitch.

Violetgray
12-14-2011, 02:56 AM
I was talking to two other girls years ago when I mentioned that I was trying to lose a bit of weight. One of them asked "what happened? Did you just recently have a baby?" Liz and I exchanged amused glances and then I was like "No, I can't have children actually :-/" lol

jillleanne
12-14-2011, 07:09 AM
I think it was yesterday when she(s/o) said to me, " You can be such a bitch sometimes."

Claire Cook
12-14-2011, 07:24 AM
When the AmEx pushers in the Atlanta airport celled to me "Hey young lady!"

miaTX86
12-15-2011, 06:35 AM
When another CD asked if I had cosmetic surgery to get my girly nose (no and I hate my nose) and when another CD friend told me that I did a good job with my fem voice over a 5 hour period. :-)

Beth Mays
12-15-2011, 07:47 AM
I had stop at the store for milk in capris and 'T' after a Pedi I had on flip-flops and the lady (30ish) behind me in line say "OMG your feet look awsome!" (It was a very thin french tip). I told her thanks that I had just had them done, her reply was "my husband will not even wash his" (ewww).

wishing2bali
12-17-2011, 03:24 PM
Nothing was said, it was completely silent, but totally made my night.

It was actually last night on my way home from meeting with a friend for an early supper. I had quite a distance to drive home (170ish mi) and half way through my journey, the restroom was calling. There was a rest stop about 10 miles up, so I figured I'd stop there. Somewhat secluded, not many people other than truckers, I should be ok. Well I pull up, and there's only one vehicle parked. A Ford F-350 work truck, and who else but 4 older(late 30's-early 40's) men standing right outside the entrance to the building smoking. Great. Well I calmly sit and contemplate for a minute about just pushing through the last 60 miles. Nope not gonna make it. I act as if I'm fumbling to get something out of the back seat for a few minutes wasting time, wishing they would finish their stupid cigarettes and leave lol. While waiting for them to leave another vehicle pulls up. I think to myself, ugh I'm never gonna be able to go. Finally after 5 minutes the truck full of guys finally saddles up and leaves. I compose myself, fix my hair, take a deep breath, and make for the building. As I'm walking up a lady exits the building, and never bats an eyelash as we pass. Since I was presenting as female, I used the ladies room. Upon exiting the restroom, a male trucker(maybe mid 50's) enters the building right in front of me. I just about froze solid, but managed to keep moving somehow. I noticed him glance at me, so I gently glanced back at him making solid eye contact, and cracked a small smile at him, just being polite. Well as soon as he realized I was looking at him, he immediately turned his head to the ground, and continued towards the mens room without ever missing a step. At that exact moment, I thought to myself, that is EXACTLY how I react when I notice a pretty woman looking at me. As we unintentionally walked side by side towards the other end of the building where my car was, as was the mens room, I ended up walking slightly faster than him, and as I walked out of the building I noticed our reflections in the glass, and without question he was glued to my backside. Actions speak louder than words, and this girl was on cloud 9 the rest of the night.
I was unsure if I would pass, even after the compliments from a couple GG's I've shown pictures to, but figured they were just blowing smoke up my butt. Well they weren't lying lol. Just makes me want to go out even more now. Being only 2 feet away from someone, and not getting made is definitely a confidence booster.

Beverley Sims
12-17-2011, 03:57 PM
"Ladies, girls." A grin from ear to ear every time.

docrobbysherry
12-17-2011, 09:03 PM
Today, I opened Sherry's facebook page. There was an inspiring message from a young "friend" from overseas. He said I was "the best" and he hoped to be like me one day! I can't think about his message without tearing up!

shayleetv
02-24-2012, 01:09 PM
I love to go shopping with my wife because I find out exactly what she likes and wants. Then I am able to go back and get it for her and become a hero to her. It was on one of these adventures that I had gone back to buy something she wanted but couldn't bring herself to buy. It was at a store that sold sizes up to size 12 - I'm a 16. When I found the size she had tried on and fit her (size 6), I took it to the checkout to buy it. The clerk leaned over to me and said "I think you should try it on before you buy it." I started to chuckle and told her that it wasn't for me but for my wife, and when I left I told her, "Yes I know that nothing in this store is in my size." I gave her a quick wink and she gave me a knowing smile. I walked out to my car a little lighter that when I went in.

Nikki A.
02-24-2012, 05:40 PM
I just came out to my accountant, with as it seems no warning (she didn't get me email). First thing she said was that made up she didn't even recognise me. Also ran into my daughters teachers in a local gay club. They had to play twenty questions before they figured out who I was (and I wasn't even that good with make up then).
i guess things like that make me feel good.

jayme357
02-24-2012, 06:22 PM
"older guys, like 30 or 40". Oh my God how that hurts!

makin' it real
02-25-2012, 01:14 AM
Last night the woman who had just finished waxing my body complimented me, saying my breasts and hips were developing nicely. She was the first person to see me naked since I started feminizing my body so I was initially very nervous. She made me feel comfortable and accepted, and even helped celebrate my changes. Yay!

~Rachel

pernille d
02-25-2012, 03:44 AM
Nothing super funny . But I did have that hidden smiling feeling inside the other day. I came down to breakfast in typical morning drab mode. ( t shirt and underwear). Out it the blue the first thing my wife says is " why do I never see you in your specal underwear." I looked at her and sad "what"????. She then replied " you know the nice ones with little bows on". OMG that came as a shock and it also made me smile inside as it was said with kindness.

Small things can make you smile

natalie12
02-27-2012, 05:47 PM
When my wife acts like i am one of girls !!!!! the other day i was walking around in my blk panties with wht hearts with 2 little pink bows she was so nice to me. it was really just the 2 of us in our panties. she was treatin me so nice like everything was alright !!!!!! one of the best days ever !!!! ready for more days like that for sure. when calls me princess or natalie that makes me smile !!!!! she went by her some clothes today and she asked me if there was anything natalie wanted . AWESOME !!!! Just knowing she is thinkin about the girlie me !!!!! here lately i have been full of smiles !!!! she say she loves me for being me !!!!!! makes me so happy to be me and know she loves me no matter what !!!!

Paula T
02-27-2012, 11:27 PM
I was buying some groceries one night and one of my coupons for some reason or other did not match up with what I bought. So the newer clerk that was waiting on me asked another older clerk in another asile a question and she told him to give the "lady" her discount.

linda allen
02-28-2012, 08:26 AM
Nothing was said, but I was walking down the sidewalk and got to a lamp post and two guys walking the other direction stopped to let me go first. Baby steps.

Julia_in_Pa
02-28-2012, 08:42 AM
While at the range shooting my .50 caliber Smith & Wesson Revolver with scope an older flannel clad man comes up and says " that's one h3ll of a gun for a girl. "
My reply was " Well...My saying is kill em all. let God sort them out " He just stood back and and asked how much per round the ammo was. I said 1.00 per round.
He then said " well a woman who's armed with a hand cannon and s rich.. I'm in love. "

Julia