PDA

View Full Version : Great Morning!

Longing2be-Trisha
12-12-2011, 11:21 PM
Hi Ladies!

This morning I had a meeting with my therapist. So I got up early because I was way to excited in anticipation to talk to her about my adventures and how my family is excepting of me becoming a woman. So I get all dolled up the way I was on Saturday except instead of white tights I wore gray tights. I got to my session 15 min early of coarse I parked on the other side of the lot so I could strut my stuff and enjoy being who I am, because of afterwards I had to get changed back to boy mode to go see the wife and kid. Totally blew my therapist's mind she barely even recognized me. She totally loved how I was dressed with everything matching, make-up perfect, hair done right, the high heel boots, Gray designer coat. She was so proud of me being able to go out and go shopping by myself and have so much fun doing it.She even liked the fact I was maamed and called a lady. To bad the hour went by so fast!

Hugs

arbon
12-12-2011, 11:35 PM
Hi Ladies!

Totally blew my therapist's mind she barely even recognized me.
Hugs

I bet! even on here how much you are changing (quite beautifully) even in your posts is entirely evident.