PDA

View Full Version : Maid to Order

Miss Mandy
12-13-2011, 01:49 AM
Are there any other girls out there who serve their wife as a maid?

A (work) day in the life of Ms. Jessica:

1. My Wife (Mistress) sends me a cryptic message via text or e-mail at work requesting immediate cleaning service.

2. I Arrive home.

3. My Transformation into my alter ego begins: I begin by shedding my drab men's clothes and slip on my black chiffon dressing gown and a wig cap. I Meticulously apply my make-up and my wig. I catch a glance of myself in the mirror when all is complete. My wife (mistress) comes to help me slip on my black Rago-all-in-one girdle. I slowly pull my sheer stockings up my legs and mistress fastens my garters in front and back. Next, she fastens a lace choker around my neck and pulls a petticoat up around my waist. Next, I put on my maid's uniform, my custom-made apron, and slowly slide my black opera length gloves w/lace trim up my arms. Finally, to signal my utter surrender, I fasten my pretty lace-trimmed name tag (which she made for me) to my apron. I have become Ms. Jessica!!!

4. In my most feminine voice and with wrists limp, I curtsey to mistress and begin my list of cleaning duties. If I clean well, she even allows me to step outside for an occasional smoke break. (Yes, I know its unhealthy) but how can I resist when she buys me Virginia Slim 120s. She even gave me an adorable little cigarette case and holder.

5. Eventually, the work day ends and I must return to my mundane male life. Ms. Jessica goes back in the closet (literally) and mistress becomes my wife once again...sigh...But alas, the house gets dirty quickly...

GBJoker
12-13-2011, 02:01 AM
Deh... What? No... No... My imaginary girlfriend does not make me do that... I mean, I can... understand... How a couple would find that fun to do. It just hasn't crossed Ariel's and my minds. Yes, her name is Ariel.

Mine tends to be more of a "Ariel calls me and demands a shopping buddy" thingy more than anything else.

But seriously... Virginia Slim 120s? What is wrong with you?:tongueout

Miss Mandy
12-13-2011, 02:13 AM
This is the only way my wife will allow me to dress up. She once said that as long as I clean, she would even let me wear a clown outfit...I really hate clowns so thats not going to happen...

ReineD
12-13-2011, 02:18 AM
This is the only way my wife will allow me to dress up. She once said that as long as I clean, she would even let me wear a clown outfit...I really hate clowns so thats not going to happen...

Hmmm. There are some pretty smart wives out there! lol It sounds like a great plan, but I don't think my SO would go for it (the cleaning). :p

Good idea though ...

Rachel Flowers
12-13-2011, 02:19 AM
Tell us how you came out to her and how the whole "maid" conversation arose, Jessica?

Miss Mandy
12-13-2011, 02:32 AM
My wife has known of my dressing since before we were married. She even used to make me up while we were dating. She eventually grew cold to the idea and we then went through a don't ask don't tell period for about nine years. Everything changed in the last year however. One day, she mentioned that she would like to hire a cleaning service once a week or so. My mind immediately began to turn. I made a strong case that it would be cheaper for her to buy me a uniform and cleaning supplies and allow me to serve as her maid. She was reluctant at first but eventually agreed under some very strict conditions. I am only allowed to dress as a maid and I must completely stay in "character". I am quite good with makeup so she seems to forget its me. We even signed an agreement completely outlining my service. I have to admit that I love the whole arrangement...

GBJoker
12-13-2011, 02:41 AM

Ah! Okay, now everything makes much more sense. Sounds cool and all, but your latest post makes it seem... Iffy. I mean, there are millions of threads and posts on here stating very clearly not to push the limits with an SO and stuff, so... I guess... Hey, as long as you enjoy it, go for it.

And what's wrong with clowns?

ReineD
12-13-2011, 02:47 AM
Jessica, I wrote a tongue-in-cheek comment above, but now I'm curious. In your initial post I was under the impression that you and your wife have a Domme/sub relationship. You referred to her as your Mistress. So now I wonder, does she know that she is the Mistress? It sounds as if she is putting up with the CDing just to get the house cleaned and she otherwise wants no part in it?

Miss Mandy
12-13-2011, 02:49 AM
I admit it was a risk and I pushed the envelope a little, but it has worked out well. My wife just loves her clean house and I just love being Ms. Jessica. She has even indicated that Jessica may get a special gift under the Christmas tree this year. Again, all of this was unimaginable a year ago. I will just keep on cleaning my little heart out and see where it all goes...

She does indeed know she is the mistress and I even refer to her as such when I'm Ms. Jessica. However, you may be on to something there...Heck, as long as I can dress, I would probably paint the porch and clean the gutters for her. I would say she is a reluctant mistress at best but she is learning...

Donniesr
12-13-2011, 02:55 AM
I hate to say it, but this a doomed relationship..

Marie-Elise
12-13-2011, 06:51 AM

Why? It sounds like two adults doing role play. As long as they are both into it and aware of when the play begins and ends, it sounds rather healthy. Both sides get what they want.

Kelly DeWinter
12-13-2011, 07:17 AM
..... My alert bells are ringing, as this has the read of 'one of those' posts. but just for the fun of it . What does your 'signed' agreement entail ?

Melody1985
12-13-2011, 07:33 AM
This whole situation is very interesting indeed. Much respect to you for cleaning like that, because I'm not sure that I'm ready to go to those lengths right now. But more power to you Jess.

Wait... you missed a spot (corny I know)

Renee W
12-13-2011, 08:14 AM
I don't dress up in any maid outfit, but my day goes like this when I get home....

1. Say hello to the wife and dogs.
2. Give the dogs a potty break.
3. Feed dogs.
4. Cook our dinner.
5. Clean up kitchen.
6. If needed do some laundry.

I may do this en femme or partially en femme, just depends what I'm doing.

I do not have an issue doing any of this work, my wife is disabled and it is hard enough for her to take care of the dogs during the day, so when I get home it is time for her to totally relax. I even get her a drink when needed and bring her what ever she needs during the evening.

Cynthia Anne
12-13-2011, 08:43 AM
I don't see a major issue here! As long as you're both happy wiith the arrangement! In life you must please others to get what you yourself want! So this is no differant then having a regular job! I guess I'm my own maid! Hugs!

Kathi Lake
12-13-2011, 11:57 AM
Maid outfits and limp wrists? Oh, that's right! That's how women are. I forgot.

Sigh.

Marilyn Beck
12-13-2011, 01:13 PM

Sigh.

No, everybody (including the OP) knows that women are not like that. Some of our members like to enjoy crossdressing fantasies that they know do not represent normal female behavior. I am happy to hear that Ms. Jessica can live this fantasy with his wife's support. I probably would enjoy it myself (although I would personally draw the line at smoking Virginia Slims 120s).

I applaud this forum for welcoming all types of crossdressers, even if they may not represent the transgender community in the way we personally would like it to be perceived.

Crissy Kay
12-13-2011, 02:36 PM
To answer Jessica"s question, I also serve my SO as her maid once in a while. It is similar to roll play on our parts. I only do this on weekends, as I am just a part time cd in the first place.

LilSissyStevie
12-13-2011, 03:29 PM

Sigh.

Everbody knows that all real women are asexual conservatively dressed soccer moms that spend all their time at the mall shopping for cute tops and shoes. Then they go get manis and pedis before they meet their girlfriends at the restuarant and share makeup tips over coffee.
:brolleyes:

Really, everybody here is about expressing their own personal concept of femininity, at least Miss Jessicas' is constructive.

suchacutie
12-13-2011, 04:03 PM
Fascinating relationship. Then again, many of us know about our "selves", so this isn't really a big stretch.

As far as cleaning, Tina does some, but it's because in her 4" to 6" heels she can see/reach areas that otherwise are much less accessable :)

Also, Tina is just one of the family. When she visits, if it needs doing, she pitches in!

Acastina
12-13-2011, 04:31 PM
..... My alert bells are ringing, as this has the read of 'one of those' posts. but just for the fun of it .

It does come across as manipulative. My alert bells started ringing with the excessive wardrobe detail. Anyone familiar with the genre of CD fiction that centers on power relationships and features piece-by-piece descriptions of girly things being donned? Harmless enough if non-manipulative role play, though.

kimdl93
12-13-2011, 05:12 PM
ok... for the record, my wives (present and past) and I were not in a Domme/sub relationship. But I have to admit that we sometimes role played a bit...I enjoyed dressing up to do the housework and other things that fall into the TMI area, thank you. As noted by others, if its all in fun, mutally consenting and you end up with a cleaner house, why not!

Miss Mandy
12-13-2011, 05:23 PM
I have read all of these posts with amazement. Let me be clear...I love to be manipulated by my wife...I love to adopt submissive feminine behaviors...I have a stressful job with many responsibilities and endless hours with much intense mental activity. So, for me, to become a prissy, frilly, sissy is like having a vacation from reality. I know quite well that most women don't act this way. But, this is the politically-incorrect, inner image of womenhood to which I aspire and make manifest externally as Ms. Jessica.

By the way, my wife wants Ms. Jessica's services tomorrow night and has even posted a list for me on the fridge. As an added bonus, she is even going to do my nails for me. It should be interesting to clean for three hours with french manicured nails...:)

I truly am the luckiest maid alive...ha ha

P.S. perhaps I'll get brave someday and post pictures...

Piora
12-13-2011, 05:32 PM
<<<<< Mine is just for show. :heehee: Sadly, I clean my place in drab. I suppose it's a fun role-play....but it doesn't sound like much actual work gets done.... :)

ReineD
12-13-2011, 05:34 PM
She does indeed know she is the mistress and I even refer to her as such when I'm Ms. Jessica. However, you may be on to something there...Heck, as long as I can dress, I would probably paint the porch and clean the gutters for her. I would say she is a reluctant mistress at best but she is learning...

Well, if it works for you both, that's all that counts. Really! :)

There are just so many different ways to strike a balance with this, and it sounds as if you and your wife have found a way to be happy with the CDing. Kudos to you both! :hugs:

kimdl93
12-13-2011, 06:45 PM
Jessica, please know that I don't find anything wrong with your relationship or the role you're playing. I think its great that both you and your wife are having fun with this. What you do at home is no one's business, and frankly, doesn't weight one way or the other on the role of women in society. Its just fun between lovers. What could possibly be wrong with that!

BRANDYJ
12-13-2011, 07:14 PM
I have to agree with Kim above. It is great that you and your wife can role play and both get something out of it. My SO and I are in a serious D/s relationship filled with mutual love and respect for each other. It just happens we both enjoy our respective positions in regards to our relationship. Basically she is the one in charge and I do what she asks of me. No, it's not about whips, chains, canes or severe pain put upon me as her submissive. Just like cross dressing, most people have a very twisted idea as to excasctly what a D/s relationship is all about. True, some of the BDSM things mentioned above may or may not be part of a D/s relationship, but each and every couple are different and so is the way they interact with each other. For some it is just a weekend play thing and maybe confined to the bedroom. Nothing wrong with that. But for some of us, it's a commitment to each other with clearly defined respnsibilities to each other that is a 24/7 exchange of power. I am very happy with it the way it is and would not change it for anything. She feels exactly the same. It works for us and has brought us closer then the average vanilla couple can possibly be ( in my opinion)
As for being a maid...yes, my Domme enjoys my being her maid and doing the housework and serving her in any way she desires. My happiness is in pleasing her, so it's a win/win for the both of us.

Kelly DeWinter
12-13-2011, 07:15 PM
I don't dress up in any maid outfit, but my day goes like this when I get home....

1. Say hello to the wife and dogs.
2. Give the dogs a potty break.
3. Feed dogs.
4. Cook our dinner.
5. Clean up kitchen.
6. If needed do some laundry.

I may do this en femme or partially en femme, just depends what I'm doing.

I do not have an issue doing any of this work, my wife is disabled and it is hard enough for her to take care of the dogs during the day, so when I get home it is time for her to totally relax. I even get her a drink when needed and bring her what ever she needs during the evening.

I'm not sure whats going on here, but the activites described above are those of a strong dutiful masculine husband who loves his wife ! LOL I've been doing those items for yeas and so have a lot of my friends. I don't see any Maid duties here.

Debb
12-13-2011, 08:39 PM
Thank you, Miss Jessica, for posting this, and remaining as a participant in the thread despite a few doubters .. (frankly, I was skeptical at first, too).

I appreciate what you've posted, and your participation and the others' as well ... you have broadened my horizons, and I thank you for that. Sincerely.

larry
12-13-2011, 09:04 PM
Without pics "it never happened"

Well, if it works for you both, that's all that counts. Really! :)

There are just so many different ways to strike a balance with this, and it sounds as if you and your wife have found a way to be happy with the CDing. Kudos to you both! :hugs:

LydiaAnn
12-13-2011, 10:30 PM
When I clean house, my wife (who is bi) and her female significant other (we all live together) are clearly disappointed when I don't wear the maid costume they bought me. Sounds like you have taken it to the next level Miss Jessica!

Stephanie47
12-14-2011, 01:56 AM
I'm content to vacuum, do the laundry, iron, change the bedding, cook, bake, wash dishes, and garden dressed like June Cleaver. Nothing like a pretty dress and heels to do the chores. Now, if I could convince the wife......... French maid uniform is forty years too late for me. Sigh!

MaidJamie
12-14-2011, 03:42 AM
I'm with you Miss Jessica.

Once a month I serve my wife in a very similar way... and its a lot of fun for both of us!

Enjoy
Jamie

Miss Mandy
12-14-2011, 09:51 AM
Girls,

Sorry for the pontification here:

If you have learned anything from this posting, it should be that crossdressing, especially with regard to a lukewarm SO, should be all about giving a one hundred and fifty percent effort to your spouse in all things. Yes, my wife is still a little iffy when it comes to Miss Jessica. But, when she comes home to a spotless house and perhaps fresh flowers on the table, she is taken aback by it all. Its funny but she has even commented that she wishes I was as sensitive and caring as her maid is. I think the key is to become exactly that even when wearing male clothes...

P.S. I get to be a maid in t-minus ten hours and counting and darn, I still need to iron my apron :(

sometimes_miss
12-14-2011, 10:40 PM
When I was married, I offered; and was treated with one of her 'horrified at the idea' looks. With all her complaints of doing housework, I thought she'd jump at the chance. Nope. No such luck. All she asked was why I couldn't simply do the housework dressed normally.

michelle.foster
12-17-2011, 01:45 AM
My wife likes when her maid comes to do the vacuuming and dusting, the dishes and clean the bathroom. She's has even made inquireies and requests for her return. Everyone likes when the maid comes.
Maybe Ms. Jessica might want to show up without being asked??? It does sound like your wife is becoming a little more accepting, if she's going to do your nails and start buying Ms. Jessica presents. It does sound like you are going at the right pace. :battingeyelashes:
Good luck and happy cleaning.

E

Launa
12-17-2011, 07:16 AM
Sounds like things are great. I think your relationship will continue to grow and get better and better.
As for me, I am always busy with power tools around my house so my wife is always happy but I'm not wearing girly clothes. In the future though I would like to clean for her while dressed. I just need a couple of maid outfits to clean with and at the end of a hard days work, get changed into a party dress and go out the door!!!

jillleanne
12-17-2011, 07:27 AM
Not really. If I were to wear a maid outfit( yeah, I bought one some time ago) however, I really doubt I would have much interest in replacing the hot water tank or greasing the 4 wheelers that day. We pretty much have a system of individual domestic duties that works for us. Some we do together, some like laundry, I must avoid or else! We do not role play or use my gender expression as a fetish or a method of accomplishing household tasks however.

DonnaT
12-17-2011, 07:42 AM
Does anyone know of any CD friendly bars with a hotel close by in Atlanta? :)
SCC uses the hotel listed here: http://www.sccatl.org/2011_transgender_conference/hotel_reservations.php

See also: http://www.reneereyes.com/Webdocs/atbars.html
http://www.reneereyes.com/Webdocs/tipsgoout.html

Miss Polly
12-17-2011, 01:04 PM
I love maid uniforms too. I suggested to my wife that I would be willing to do ALL the housework if I could do it dressed up. (She knows I crossdress but isn't crazy about it.) She agreed to begin with, but changed her mind the first time I actually did it. Oh well, back to dressing in private.

Crissy Kay
12-17-2011, 01:25 PM
OHH, thats a pretty outfit Miss Jessica!!

Allisa
12-17-2011, 03:00 PM
As it has been said that alot of CDers do it to relieve stress and escape the day to day drudgery,stress can kill, so good for you, but smoking?Not very feminine.Enjoy the time you have as Ms.Jessica.Your form of CDing is not for me but to each thier own.Bye.

Contessa
12-17-2011, 03:20 PM
Jessica

I actually hope I am wrong in what I am about to say. If you are saying in this thread what you have cause you want us to know. Or like my thought is that you don't want to do this any more. If you like it then you are not a male to female crossdresser. You are just a maid. If a maid wants to clean house in jeans and a pink tee shirt then that happens. It does not have to be in only a maid outfit. If you clean for your Mistress then what are you doing for you. Don't you want to wear a panties and a camisole? What is going on here?

Beverley Sims
12-17-2011, 04:13 PM
I have a maids uniform, I like it as I can let my imagination run wild.
I think a maids uniform might look out of place on the roof.
If I want to dress, it is usually conservative and dress to blend.
That is acceptable here. When doing chores, mostly the ones that you need a male for I find that wearing a skirt can be out of place.
Try climbing on the roof when it's windy. Marylin Munroe and that NY subway photo all over again.
Today, red jumper, gold string necklace, jeans and fur lined boots.
I have my "Glitzy" watch on as well. It is covered up
Nobody looks at me, I am in the King St AMTRAK station bound for Chicago.

Joann Smith
12-17-2011, 04:37 PM
I do not know ...the wife works every other weekend and on her work weekend. I clean the house, do the landury and cook a hot meal and make sure i am looking cute as well... never thought of it as a dom/sub thing....I just like a clean house and a fat and happy wife

Joann

MsJanessa
12-17-2011, 08:17 PM

Sigh.

No that's not how women are but quite a few crossdressers like this kind of play---and that's exactly what it is, role play and there is nothing wrong with it if that's what both (or all if more than two) parties like to do

Raychel Torn
12-17-2011, 09:03 PM
Jessica,

Rest assured that there are many people here who would love to have a wife that accepts their CD under these conditions. I don't think people disapprove as much as they are concerned that you are not having to compromise to much for the right to be who you are. As I read your posts you are enjoying the relationship quite a bit and that's all I could ask for. Good for you!

Miss Mandy
12-17-2011, 11:32 PM
Girls,

I am amazed at the changes in the last week since joining. My wife wants us to go to Atlanta is a few months!!! She had had a few classes of wine, so this morning, I had to ask if I had been dreaming or she had been tipsy...

We are planning on getting a hotel, getting made-up to the nines and hitting the town. We will probably get a taxi to and from the hotel. This will be my first time out in public as Miss Jessica!!! Does anyone know of a CD-friendly dive where we can go to eat, drink, and dance without standing out to much? I am so, so excited!!!

kelseymichellelee
12-18-2011, 03:16 AM
Girls,

I am amazed at the changes in the last week since joining. My wife wants us to go to Atlanta is a few months!!! She had had a few classes of wine, so this morning, I had to ask if I had been dreaming or she had been tipsy...

We are planning on getting a hotel, getting made-up to the nines and hitting the town. We will probably get a taxi to and from the hotel. This will be my first time out in public as Miss Jessica!!! Does anyone know of a CD-friendly dive where we can go to eat, drink, and dance without standing out to much? I am so, so excited!!!

Sounds like a lot of fun. Just curious, since I'm new to CD'ing, what is the definition of a CD-friendly dive? I would imagine most places are "CD-friendly" if you exclude the weird looks you might get from other customers.

DonnaT
12-18-2011, 08:10 AM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?165429-Maid-to-Order&p=2689595&highlight=#post2689595