PDA

View Full Version : SO Relationship - Possibly getting better(?)

laurajade
12-13-2011, 11:35 AM
For the longest time, I have worn women's trouser socks everyday. Plain black, nothing that could be construed as feminine. And my SO washes them every week and puts them in my drawer, no problem.

For the past year and a half, I have switched to panties. Plain white, nothing outlandishly feminine. Which is probably best as she might get upset if she saw me wearing bright pink panties with hearts or something like that. She's been washing them too and putting them away for me.

Well, now that it is just us in the house (long story), I may put on a pair of jeans, some hose, and a cute pair of relatively low heels (2" I think) for just around the house. No makeup, no boobs, no wig, etc. She seems to be OK with it.

The other day I wore fuchsia colored tights with the heels. Looked good, I must say. When I was done, I put the tights in my laundry basket. And what do you know about this? She washed them too and put them away in my drawer. I honestly thought she would have some concern about the overtly feminine color, but nothing was said.

When I first told her about my CD'ing desires, it was hard. Looking back, I should have done more research before coming out. Things got better eventually, then drastically worse, then slowly better again. Now I am thinking that some parts of my CD'ing are no longer as big of a deal as they were before.

Heck, sometimes she even holds up a top at the thrift store and asks "What do you think?" I ask, "for you or for Laura?" She usually says, "for Laura". That makes me happy and I tell her I appreciate it so much.

I do have a couple wishes for our relationship, though. With Christmas approaching, I would absolutely bawl like a baby if she were to slip a mascara or lipstick in my stocking for me. That would be so wonderful. A trip together to get pedicures would be very nice too.

All in all, I feel like things are getting better.

Rachel Flowers
12-13-2011, 11:47 AM
...I tell her I appreciate it so much.

I most cases this is a key to a good relationship with almost any GG. Great to hear things are on the up for you Laura! Stick to it with the appreciation and respecting the pace she needs to move at.

RADER
12-13-2011, 12:27 PM
Good for you; Since I do all the laundry, I have no problems in what went in or comes out.
My wife is totally OK with my dressing, and I am thankfully of that every day. And take extra
good care of her for that.
Rader

kimdl93
12-13-2011, 12:51 PM
Laura, have you told her that you appreciate the degree of support and acceptance? And have you told her how much you might enjoy getting a pedi/mani with her?

We sometimes wish for things that we might receive if we ask in the right way.