PDA

View Full Version : Shaving your legs

ericatgirlnj
10-24-2005, 12:08 PM
Are you able to shave your legs or not? I would love to but am unable to.

imagination96
10-24-2005, 12:13 PM
Mine are shaved right now. This is kind of a treat for me though. I usually only do it when I know I have extended periods of time to dress and not typically during the warm months. I love to wear shorts (drab) and don't need the hassels of explaining shaved legs to everyone (nobody knows I dress). What sucks about shaving only one in a long while is that my thighs tend to breaks out, which as u girls know can be quite irritating. This time I went crazy with moisturizer and that helped a bunch.

KathrynTX
10-24-2005, 12:15 PM
I shave my legs at least once a week, and even go out that way in summer wearing shorts. It's my way of carrying my femininity into everyday life.

ericatgirlnj
10-24-2005, 12:18 PM
I would love to. My wife found out my crossdressing and hates it and demanded me to stop (anotehr thread for a later day), that is why I can't shave. I wear crotchless pantyhose with stockings and garter belt if I am with someone to have fun. This covers the hair on my legs.

Denise Robinson
10-24-2005, 12:18 PM
i shave my legs and under arms at least once a week. going to a hair removal salon soon to start on my beard too.

Julie York
10-24-2005, 12:20 PM
After six months...I am going to shave them....TONIGHT!!!!!

Yeehaaa!!!

:D

Carefully! Very very very carefully!

Leilani68
10-24-2005, 12:23 PM
I shave my legs at least once a week, and even go out that way in summer wearing shorts. It's my way of carrying my femininity into everyday life.

Same here, sums it up for me............:)

Claire B
10-24-2005, 12:50 PM
:thumbsup: I shave my legs each Sunday, also the upper part of my chest. My wife has even said that it takes me longer to get ready to go out for the day (in drab) with her. Than it does for her. After all she has to bathe, put on makeup, do her hair and dress. I have shaved these areas for a year now and it doesn't matter what season it is. :)

Hugs Claire

Samantha Jane
10-24-2005, 01:32 PM
Just shaved my legs, chest and under arms this afternoon, which I do every other day. In fact I love the act of shaving, as much as I love the smooth result. :)
The wife also likes my smooth skin, as she has never been a one for hairy men.

TGMarla
10-24-2005, 02:31 PM
I'd like to shave my legs, even if just in the winter. My wife, however, is not an accepting spouse. She once made a "derogatory" comment something like, "I suppose you shave your legs, too!" as if she wouldn't notice if I had. So, sadly, I have not pushed the envelope that far. Instead, I wear multiple layers of pantyhose to cover up the hated hair, and simulate shaved legs that way.

*Sigh* But a girl can dream, can't she?

Donna
10-24-2005, 02:40 PM
Shaving your legs is nice, but not essential. Wear nude colored tights under your stockings and you will look like a dream.

Donna

Kim E
10-24-2005, 03:49 PM
Yes I do. I shave my legs, bikini line, arms and under arms at least once a week, sometimes more depending on the need.

Hugs ~ Kim

cathycduk
10-24-2005, 03:59 PM
Like a lot of girls, now that summer is over i was able to shave my legs last night.this will see me through till spring,when my wife insists i grow my hair back.
Hey but what the hell i,ll have 6 months of fun.

Billie
10-24-2005, 04:08 PM
I've shaved my legs for a few years now. No one really says anything about them even in the summer when all I wear are shorts. I don't think that shaved legs are anything that people notice or care to say anything about unless you make a deal out of it.

flicka
10-24-2005, 05:03 PM
It used to be a sanguinary experience; blood and razor rash despite every care, until my hubby bought me an electric razor, two inches wide and double headed. I give my legs a quick run over at least every other day and they stay beautifully smooth - with any little "holidays" caught up in the next shaving.

Phoebe Reece
10-24-2005, 05:17 PM
I keep mine shaved year round, except when going on a long camping trip. I usually go over them quickly every day with an electric rotary head razor just before taking a shower.

Wendy me
10-24-2005, 05:17 PM
yes i shave them along with all the outher manitence things ...hair ...nails ..plucked and shaven ...it takes a while to do to get ready but i am so worth the time............

Denise01
10-24-2005, 05:25 PM
I am totally shaved too, legs, upper chest and arms.
In the summer I work with t-shirts and no one has even given a second look as to my legs or arms being shaved.

I have a bit of a problem with a razor, so i use a hair remover usually about every week or 2 with no problems.

The feeling of shaved legs, especially when wearing panty hose, or knee highs with a long slip are heavenly

would never go back

Denise

KatieZ
10-24-2005, 05:29 PM
I shave my chest and legs 2-3 times a week from Labor day to Easter. Arms and underarms I keep shaved year round and have been for the past 13 years. I was married for 3 of those years but she approved of my dressing and shaving.

Hugs

GiniGirl
10-24-2005, 05:42 PM
I'm a "Nair gal," but I gotta admit there's *NOTHING* like the tactile sensation of slipping a pair of new pantyhose over freshly shaven legs!

ginafaye
10-24-2005, 05:56 PM
i to shave for the cool months........have very little body hair ..so its real easy for me

tiffa
10-24-2005, 06:28 PM
yes i shave all the essential parts every two days,so i stay nice and smooth.Tried yousing an epilator,for a young lady told me that if you use one the hair gets less but it hurt and made me spotty.wear shorts in summer and get a good tan on your legs and moisterise and they look and feel fab.....tiffa:)

HaleyPink2000
10-24-2005, 07:47 PM
One big thing is to use Noxema Shave Gel with Shave Minimizing Gel.
Limits Hair Groth Appearance Naturally. Comes in a Can that has 7oz.
198g. I use it on any place I shave.

This will help with the time between shaves.

Haley:)

stefanie
10-25-2005, 05:34 AM
i shave daily...pretty much hair free less my bikini area. It feels wonderful to have smooth legs, a nice skirt along with cute heels. My brows are fairly arched and thin as well. I have been doing this for quite a few years and no one has ever said anything or given me strange looks (at least not that I have noticed) wearing shorts, etc.

Billie Jean
10-25-2005, 01:09 PM
I've shaved my legs for a few years now. No one really says anything about them even in the summer when all I wear are shorts. I don't think that shaved legs are anything that people notice or care to say anything about unless you make a deal out of it.I keep my legs shaved all year also. The only time I had a remark was when the hair was growing back, so hairless all the way all the time no one seems to care. As long as I don't care then thats all that matters besides they feel better in a pair of pantyhose when shaved. LOL Billie Jean;)

Adele 2005
10-25-2005, 05:48 PM
There's several posts here relieved autumn/winter's on its way so they can shave without discovery, now the season for wearing shorts is over, whilst I've heard some GG's I know joking that it means they can pull on their heavy denier hosiery and stop shaving for a few months!

Conformity be damned! It's strange how an individual's abundance or absence of body hair can become such an issue isn't it? Afterall, it's not hurting anybody.

This year, I've started to regularly remove my leg hair and began to use an epilator. But like Tiffa I've found the same 'spotty' reaction from an epilator despite perservering for about 6 months. I read an article in a womens' magazine about different ways to remove leg hair, and one of the girls featured was a top 'leg' model for Pretty Polly, who shaves every couple of days with a Gillette Mach 3 and then drenches her legs in Nivea moisturiser... So I've returned to shaving!

jessbcuzz
10-25-2005, 05:51 PM
I keep my legs shaved. Not one person has ever made a comment to me. I usually keep my head shaved as well, so if anyone did make a big deal out of it, I just tell them that I hate body hair. It's gross!

tiffa
10-25-2005, 06:31 PM
thanks haley:) will try it if i can get it in uk:ukflag: will let you now if i can ....lots tiffa

Sweet Susan
10-25-2005, 10:14 PM
I had hairy legs this summer for the first time in 11 years and it was dreadful. I'm so glad to be back in the smooth.

Rachel Morley
10-25-2005, 10:25 PM
My legs are kept shaved (as is the rest of my body) all year round. I shave about once every 4 days in the winter and once every 2 days in the summer. I also (fake) tan them up when I wear shorts.

Andrea's Lynne
10-25-2005, 10:32 PM
I've kept my legs smooth for 5 years straight (winer,spring summer, and fall as James Taylor says) and only one person has commented. A friend of my wife said "Does your hubby shave his legs? They look great!"

Made me blush (literally)!

If you want to, I say go for it. It feels wonderful!

Lynne

Lynne

Shannon
10-25-2005, 10:59 PM
I shave my legs and underarms 2 or 3 times a week. I enjoy doing feminine things like this. My personal trainer, who sees me 3x a week, has never said a thing to me about it. Lately, I've been thinking about having my legs waxed. I have my back waxed once before I started laser hair removal. I really like how smooth and silky it was. Has anyone ever had their legs waxed at a spa?

Deanna2
10-27-2005, 07:46 AM
I used to do some horse trekking with my wife and the only way to stop from going demented with hairy legs rubbing on the saddle was to either shave them or wear pantyhose. I did both - just to be on the safe side. I've continued to shave just about ever since.

Having bare legs for wearing pantyhose is wonderful. So is having bare legs under a flowing skirt.

Bonnie D
10-27-2005, 08:29 AM
I would love to shave all my body except that one area, however, since my wife doesn't know about my dressing she wouldn't understand why I would want to shave my legs. She was upset enough when I shaved my moustache and couldn't understand why I wanted to. Well dear it's because ... Of course I would really like to tell her the truth but that's in another forum.

Bonnie

vicky V
10-27-2005, 08:56 AM
I have just recently started shaving my legs - love it! My legs are not that hairy so it is not taking much maintenance. I do not like wearing shorts, so I probably will keep them shaved year-round.

love,

vicky v

Joanne_2003
10-27-2005, 11:28 AM
I just finished shaving my entire body with the exception of the top of my head and my genetalia (SO complains about the pickiness when that area gets shaved). I feel wonderful, now its time to paint my toenails, later!

fanci
10-27-2005, 12:07 PM
I have very light hair growth so not much of a problem but I still shave once a week; wear shorts in sumer. no one has ever said anything

xxoo

Fance

robinLynn
10-27-2005, 01:15 PM
i keep upper chest(around nipples) ass upper legs and privates shaved religiously

DawnRodgers
10-27-2005, 01:29 PM
I keep my entire body totyally hairless (except the top of my head. How unfeminine is it to have hairy legs? Ugh. Started many years ago because I got tired of wearing tights or two pair of hose. My first expeience after shaving was feeling my nylons slide up my legs and the look of my shaven legs in shear nylons was just so exquisite. Never had hair on my legs again. I use a Satinelle hair remoival device to take of any offending hair. It plucks each hair out. It's a little painful the first time it's used but hair regrows much finer so it definitely gets easier. Also since it grows in lighter and thinner you can shave regroeth and it is nowhere near as stubbly as shaving regular male hair growth. Lasts longer too - easily as long as GG hair growth.
I have always felt that if you want to look like a woman treat you body as a woman does.
Dawn

Lilith Moon
10-27-2005, 02:55 PM
My wifes attitude to my CDing changes with the phases of the moon or something. But one thing she doesn't ever worry about is my body shaving. I sometimes shave all over, as does she...sometimes we have an erotic shave-in session together where we do each others unreachable parts. I must say that nobody has ever commented on my lack of body hair, even when I go swimming. Lots of sporting people, especially swimmers and cyclists, shave their arms and legs.

If the growth is luxurious then I cut it down to stubble length first with electric hair clippers. Then I remove the remaining stubble with a Mach III or similar using a gel for sensitive skin. One reason for those nasty red spots is pressing too hard with the razor...gently does it, with several strokes over the same area if neccesary.

MandyTS
10-27-2005, 03:30 PM
Competative cyclist... I have to shave my legs, now arms and pits, stomach, etc is another story!

Deena
10-27-2005, 04:42 PM
I shave my arms, legs, and underarms. It's sooooo smooth and sexy.

Hugs,

Deena

Jodi Lynn
10-27-2005, 05:51 PM
I have been shaving my legs and underarms for about 5-6 years now, Have never had anyone say a word to me about, even when wearing shorts. Started shaving my cheast and belly 1 1/2 years ago now my 44-D's look so much better. I also shape my eyebrowes. :Playnice:

JulieNY
10-27-2005, 09:37 PM
I shave two to three days a week. It's nice to be smooth.

Getting the legs tough enough to take it takes awhile. Fresh razors and lots of shaving cream 4L. Cream w/o alcohol and oils or scents is supposed to cut down on reaction, or so I've heard.

alisoncdnj
10-27-2005, 11:38 PM
I shaved my legs for the first time last week. Used Nair and suprisingly did not have a reaction. Oh what a feeling having smooth legs, I'm loving it.

Francine
10-27-2005, 11:53 PM
I have been shaving my legs for over two years now.
along with most other parts of my body.

Charlene Marie
10-28-2005, 12:11 AM
Been shaving my legs and underarms for 23 years, my wife likes the smooth look. Wax my arms, chest and stomach; it's easy, do it myself.

News Flash. I read a dear Abby in the paper a few weeks ago. Distraught mother, finds her high school son is shaving his legs. When she asked him why he was doing that, he replied; "It's in Mom, all the guys are doing it in the O.C."
Wow, I've been out of high school since 1969 and I'm finally in style.

P.S. The O.C. is; Orange County, So. CA

rachel_rachel
10-28-2005, 12:46 AM
I only just recently started to shave my legs, (wife got a nose stud) I was a bit coy as to the reaction i would get from other family members namly my mum, she couldn't care, which was good.
She even suggested fake tan 'cos they're so white.

May just have to do that you know.:doll:

Vickie
10-28-2005, 01:04 AM
I haven't shaved in a while BUT I love them when they are, the naked unhary feeling and the feeling of stockings over top of them.

By the way Donna had mentioned wearing nude tights underneath your stockings. I was going to mention white opaque tights under your stockings. The nice thing about it is your legs will show up looking like they are spotless and perfect :-) It is a way to keep your wife happy not knowing what you are up to :-)

Vickie