PDA

View Full Version : Legs

becky1
09-04-2004, 01:55 PM
Ok, ive checked and can't seem to find a tread on this so here goes....

One of the things that i have noticed about male T-girls is what fabulouse legs they have.

This is probably my fifth long term adventure into exploring and expressing Becky and like i said before.....I hope it lasts.

However, this time i discovered hair removal creams and sprays etc. I did the patch test and all was fine, even if i only waited 10 minutes as aposed to the 24 hours advised lol :D . Now everytime i get dressed up or for whatever reason have my legs visible i find that they really turn me on. Ok that may sound weird :p and maybe i shouldn't become attatched to my own legs but i have searched the profiles on here and have to say that you all have lovely legs.

Maybe men in general should show off their legs more ( providing they are shaven ) lol
Just got to get the hang of these bikini wax strips now, oh, and my arms, and underarms :D

Infact i was going to change my name to "Top needs work" untill i bought my first 38B bra today. The old one belonged to an ex girlfriend and it was way too small 36 something. Now if i can only find time to get some breasts instead of the sports socks i am currently using. Of course; ideally i would love to grow my own but every inch of me shouts NO!....He ho.
Hope i am not being too candid here?

flicka
09-04-2004, 03:31 PM
Mmnnn.... I too confess to a narcissistic tendency when viewing my legs in stockings and heels. (I NEVER wear pantihose!) I even had tried manipulating mirrors to obtain a view from behind, but unsuccessfully, as there is still the tendency to twist the torso. Now I have no problem .... thanks to the digital camera and a co-operative partner!
I have hairy legs so I also am plagued by necessity to shave; though a long-term CD-erI have only recently taken up leg shaving. The result sometimes looks like parts have been sandblasted! Perhaps the skin has not been softened enough .... I'll try soaking in the bath, that may help.
I am hesitant to use depilitory creams as Caustic Soda seems to be an ingredient in common ..... I'll keep trying because I do adore the feel of my stockings on smooth legs and thighs!

becky1
09-04-2004, 03:53 PM
I know what you mean!
i got fed up with getting out of the bath after shaving and finding i had missed a whole streak of hairs in my blind spot lol. Hence the use of spray although i must confess i was a little worried about the efffects of all those chemicals so i moisturize every night. Apart from giving me the oppertunity to rub myself up as it were :D it seems to do the trick!

Becky
xXx

Amanda Y
09-04-2004, 04:00 PM
Hi ladies, my advice is to wax! Hair regrowth is much slower and skin is much softer, if you are going to keep shaving tho, always use a shaving creme with aloe vera in it and always moisturise legs after! It is also a good idea to use a loofa on your legs before you shave as well! Enjoy :)

becky1
09-04-2004, 04:13 PM
Hi ladies, my advice is to wax! Hair regrowth is much slower and skin is much softer, if you are going to keep shaving tho, always use a shaving creme with aloe vera in it and always moisturise legs after! It is also a good idea to use a loofa on your legs before you shave as well! Enjoy :)
Hi Amanda
I know what you mean
I started using wax but it has been such a long time since Becky has been around that my hair was far too long.
Hopefully after this time of chem spray i will be able to use wax strips or application effectively as i hear the more times you use it the longer it takes the hair to regrow as you are effectively pulling out the roots.

Wow a car parking space has just appeared outside my flat!, i wonder, should Becky go or.......... :D
Hmm, i think Becky
See you girls soon, Who'd have thought moving a car could be soo exciting lol :D

NewShy21NJmtf
09-04-2004, 04:14 PM
I thought I was wierd being attracted to my legs, but if I'm not the only one that loves to look at my legs in stockings and heels, then maybe it's not so wierd. My top still needs work too, as I've ranted about in a buch of other threads. That's one of the reasons I haven't been out yet, but soon, I hope.

You have very nice legs by the way.

Stephanie

becky1
09-04-2004, 04:35 PM
Wow!

That was fun!

Although my car is only 300 metres up the road i found time to adjust myself twice and drop my keys, thus bending over and drawing up my thong once. :p

I love the casual athletic look, you know, light grey cotton fitting tracksuit bottoms with white trainers ( a splash of pink though ) of course and a tight girlie top sporting the finest 38B that Nike could fill lol. Oh, and a bit of lippy!

Strange though because i only got the trainers today and yet i managed to still take girlie/geisha steps. I'm used to the buttock swing that only a pair of heels can induce!.

Anyway, i moved the car, maybe i should park at the end of the street more often......

becky1
09-04-2004, 04:39 PM
I thought I was wierd being attracted to my legs, but if I'm not the only one that loves to look at my legs in stockings and heels, then maybe it's not so wierd. My top still needs work too, as I've ranted about in a buch of other threads. That's one of the reasons I haven't been out yet, but soon, I hope.

You have very nice legs by the way.

Stephanie
thanks honey!
And you look great!, not sure if you are wearing a hat though.
How did you get your cheeks to glow like that? I would say that you would look great going out. let me check your profile to see where you live.

becky1
09-04-2004, 04:41 PM
Right; USA, not much chance of us going out then. Shame.

NewShy21NJmtf
09-04-2004, 06:14 PM
thanks honey!
And you look great!

Thank You. To answer your question though, that picture is actually a virtual make-over i did. You can try it yourself at either ivillage.com or makeoversolutions.com (theres is better). I guess I did start with a pretty good pic though (yes it is a pic of me, so it's not totally cheating i guess). I hope I'll have some "real" pics of me up, but since I'm back at college, Stephanie's back in the closet :mad: Hopefully this winter, she'll be back.

Stephanie

Amelie
09-04-2004, 06:17 PM
I once tried a product for hair removel without shaving. I know I should have read the instructions first but nooo I didn't. The first step was to cut a foot long of this tape that came in the box. Then you are supposed to place this tape on your hairy leg, which I did. The next part of the instructions said pull tape fast. WHAT!!! I thought there was some chemical process the tape was going to perform to remove the hair, BUT NO!!! It was just very sticky tape which was now stuck to my leg, and somehow had to get it off. Did it hurt?
OH Yea! It was this fly paper type of tape which nearly tore the skin off my leg. I don't know if this product still exists, but READ the instructions right thru first. It was very painful, then again some here might like that.

I'm like the Scarecrow, I need a brain.

Love Amelie

Starluscious
09-04-2004, 11:02 PM
MMMMMMMMMm I love to feel up my legs
and feel how sexily smooth and luscious they are
feels good to have a good shave
Feels great to wear nylons over the legs and have a nice skirt on
feels great in the breeze
love it love it love it girls
Enjoy your legs
they're not easy to get
I love my legs
and would let any ladies that would like to feel them
do so all you want
I don't mind
I'd probably feel the same and want to feel yours up
and admire your beauty as well
everyone on here have a lovely night
a good shave means beautiful legs
a bad one means well let's just say your own worst nightmare come true
Keep on looking beautiful ladies

Love you all

Love
Starluscious
:) ;)

nicola_j
09-05-2004, 02:05 AM
Great post. I have to confess that I love seeing photos of my own legs in stockings or pantyhose, its a real turn on. I found it strange that I could look at a picture of my own legs and get turned on by them. Although I guess it's not the legs that turn me on, it is what I'm wearing that turns me on. I'm pleased to see that I'm not the only one - thanks.

P.S. You have wonderful legs Becky.

jenny bishop
09-05-2004, 02:13 AM
Hi Nicola, that is an awsome picture as I wish I had legs like yours.

chantelle
09-05-2004, 04:20 AM
I agree that our legs are the best features of t-girls.Myself, i shave everyday and i am used to it by now.Everyone has great legs especially becky1.post more pics please..

AnnaMaria
09-05-2004, 04:24 AM
I think that to some degree we are all turned on by the sight of our own legs. Wheatherit is in a pair of stockings or a pair of hose. The smooth feel just does something to a girl that is like nothing else. Maybe that is an underlying reason some gg's are into other gg's. Along with of course the tenderness and passion that seems to abound between two gg's when they are together.

Tristen Cox
09-05-2004, 05:04 AM
Love my legs too!

And so many beauties here as well ;) !!

Mmm.. Mmmm..

Victoria Pink
09-05-2004, 06:21 AM
I agree, there are a lot of beautiful legs in these postngs. I have often commented to my wife that "i feel like I was given women's legs." Shapely and hardly any hair. When I'm dressed up in nylons and heels she agrees with me. I enjoy looking t my legs.

Victoria

Sandra H
09-05-2004, 06:45 AM
I love legs in sexy nylons either stockings or tights. The way the light sines off them, WOW. Must stop or it will be the end of me :D :D .

I have been told several times that I have womens' legs. Which I always take as a complement.

What do you girls think?

Glenda
09-05-2004, 07:26 AM
My legs are my best feature. Every time I went out women would marvel at my legs and men paid lots of compliments as well. Every fall I would use a hair removal product such as Nad's and keep it up until spring. I wear shorts most of the year and was afraid of being teased for having no hair on my legs when I was dressed in drab. I also removed the hair on my chest and back. It took a long time so I finally invested in some electric barber clippers and found it very easy to get the longer hair off and started shaving after that. I also use the clippers to keep my arm hair short.

Now I keep my legs and body shaven full time. I hate to shave, but it doesn't take me too long since I do it several times a week. Not a week goes by that someone, either male of female, doesn't compliment me on my legs. I hate wearing men's shorts because they are so long so I have started buying women's shorts that I can wear the same as men's. Zippers, pockets, etc. but they are shorter than the guys wear. Nearly all of my friends have either seen me dressed or heard stories of same so why hide? Shorts, shaven legs and women's open toe sandals is what everyone expects to see me in now.

Andy1087
09-06-2004, 07:01 PM
I would have to agree with others here that my legs are my best asset and that like others have said I could use some work on the top.

JanelleinNylons
09-06-2004, 07:11 PM
I too thought I was the only one who admired thier own legs. Love to look at mine while in pantyhose of course, and yes I find myself getting turned on looking at them :D :p

Lawren
09-06-2004, 07:31 PM
I agree. I think my legs are my show piece and I love the look and feel of them in hose. I'll let you judge for yourself.

Unfortunately, when I tried depilitories I found that I can't use them. As for shaving, I find that some basic skin care helps a lot. Simply using Olay bath bars instead of soap softens the skin and makes shaving a lot less harsh on you.

Marianne
09-07-2004, 02:52 PM
hmmm, did someone say 'legs'?

jenny bishop
10-23-2004, 08:20 AM
Great legs girls keep the boys happy

Wendy me
10-23-2004, 08:35 AM
i have grown attched to my leggs i don't think thay look bad being stuck to a guy and all

Wendy me
10-23-2004, 08:55 AM
love them work boots :p
love it :p
wear it :)
wendy me ;)

babe4life
10-23-2004, 09:23 AM
Wendy, your legs are fantastic! And them boots ... *drool*

Love,
Vicky

walrusboy
10-23-2004, 11:06 AM
thought I'd jump in also :)

babe4life
10-23-2004, 11:26 AM
Ooooohhhhh. You girls have me drooling with all these beautiful boots! :D

Steffie-Lee
10-23-2004, 07:45 PM
And here I thought I was the only one ! :)

Starluscious
10-23-2004, 11:43 PM
beautiful legs. I love mine as well
thanks for sharing ladies
*Iicks his legs and yours with permission*
hope you all have a lovely night

love
Starluscious