PDA

View Full Version : On the Town Again

linda allen
12-14-2011, 09:40 AM
I have two weeks alone so yesterday was a chance to go out again. I got "fixed up" except for the wig, boobs, and clothes and left the house and drove to a big, underused shopping center parking lot to complete the transformation.

Then, to another shopping center to throw away a small bag of stuff I didn't want in my own trash can, to the Goodwill store to drop off a couple things that didn't fit right (I thought I could just drive through and put them in the bin but when I got out of the car a guy came up to me so I handed him the bag and told him "you're welcome" after he thanked me).

There's a park in the city whith a dock out in the river and it's been my goal to walk to the end of the dock and sit. This time, I made it (flats helped, most women don't walk around a park in heels).

Emboldened by this walk, I drove to the tourist part of town, parked, and walked about ten blocks anlong with the crowd. I even walked through the place where the vendors sell souveniers and such.

Then, to a mall where I removed my sunglasses and put on a pair of somewhat girlie reading glasses and walked the entire mall. Then, an outdoor mall where I walked around and sat on the benches for a while.

After that, I was out of things to do and had to pee so I went back to the shopping center and returned to "boy" mode and went home.

What a rush. :heehee:

bridget thronton
12-14-2011, 10:21 AM
Very nice picture and a good outing

drag n fly
12-14-2011, 10:42 AM
You have a very natural volutuousness about you, Linda..Great womanly hips and breasts...I'd love to get some flats, but almost all I tried on at Payless were either too tight and stayed on my feet or , comfortable and flopped in the heels..I can't seem to find a happy medium..I'd love to wear the ones you've got on..Like the outfit...Casual..nice...
Sounded like a really fun day...Smooches jackie

Cynthia Anne
12-14-2011, 10:45 AM
Linda, I can tell you had a good time! That is a great picture of you! Keep it up! Life is for having fun! Hugs!

joanna marie
12-14-2011, 10:54 AM
You look very GG
glad you had a great time

kimdl93
12-14-2011, 11:42 AM
So glad you had a great outing - park, mall, and just strolling down the street. You do look exude a natural womanly appearance in that sweater and jean skirt!

linda allen
12-14-2011, 12:29 PM
Thanks everybody. :battingeyelashes:

It was cool in the morning and chilly in the shade, but warm in the sunshine. A great day to be out. Cool enough for long sleves and tights.

I ran out of things to do or I would still be out there. There's an outhouse in one of the parks that I can use if I'm nearby. I'm not sure if I'm ready to walk into Walmart and go to the back of the store to the "family" restroom and the malls and public places around here haven't gotten around to having family restrooms yet.

I bought the flats at Payless, same size as my boots but they are a little loose. I didn't try them on in the store because it was pretty crowded.

I might scout around a little today for somewhere else to go.

Again, thanks.