PDA

View Full Version : Got a speeding ticket (enfemme) last week. Just another day out and about.

AndreaS
12-14-2011, 10:40 AM
Was dressed fully enfemme (cute sweater dress with some tights and cowboy boots - too cute!) and got pulled over for speeding. In the past, my blood pressure would have skyrocketed and I would have been a total nervous wreck dealing with the police officer. Now after years of going out enfemme, I just thought to myself, "Crap, a stupid ticket" and didn't really care that I was enfemme and that I was going to have to show the officer my male ID.

The officer was pretty business-like. He called me "M'am" and asked for my license. The whole thing was over in 5 minutes and I was back on my way. I kind of "almost" found it to be a pleasant experience, actually. The interaction with the officer was pleasant - receiving the ticket definitely wasn't!

Gals, don't let possible scenarios like getting pulled over by the cops to keep you from going out. 99 times out of 100, nothing bad is going to happen.

Elsa Larson
12-14-2011, 10:55 AM
It's usually the intolerant law enforcement and corrections officials who get reported in this and similar forums.

It's nice to be reminded that the vast majority of them are professional no matter how you are dressed.

kimdl93
12-14-2011, 11:38 AM
I'm glad it was a positive experience for you ;)

Roslyn
12-14-2011, 11:49 AM
Good to see more professional officers out there.. I experienced almost identical situation 3 weeks ago in Missouri when I got pulled into a scale for a Level 1 inspection, which for the non truck people is a complete and thorough mechanical, safety, and credential inspection of my truck, paperwork, load, and licensing. This process usually takes the better part of an hour to complete, and requires active interaction between the driver and inspector (who is nearly always a State Trooper). Well, I was feeling rather girly that day, and was driving in girl jeans, panties, and bra with a gender neutral t-shirt, and ballerina flats, and so ended up going through this inspection dressed as such.. The trooper (who was a GG to boot) didn't miss a beat, and made no outward sign at all about my attire.

So it is nice to hear that your dealings went well, aside from getting the ticket, lol...

Karan49
12-14-2011, 11:50 AM
About 25 years ago I was driving home from a late night (after midnight) gathering at a transgender meeting in a city 30 miles from my town. Traffic was minimal and while I was driving down the highway, I attempted to put a rubber band on my braces (I know, really dumb, huh!). Anyway, I was pulled over by a state highway patrol officer who asked if I had been drinking as she noticed I was swerving. I explained what I was doing, she checked my ID and told me it was really dumb of me and to next time pull over. She gave me a verbal warning and sent me on my way. No issue at all of my gender presentation except she said, "Be careful miss and have a safe evening!". I was so happy to get off so easily and not have to pay a hefty fine as well.

Lorileah
12-14-2011, 12:08 PM
Ma'am do you know how fast you were gong? Lighten up on that pedal when you are in heels. :)

linda allen
12-14-2011, 01:11 PM
So what do you say if the officer asks, "It's just a hobby of mine"? "I'm coming from/going to a party"? "I lost a bet"?

donnatracey
12-14-2011, 02:25 PM
I'm glad it was a positive experience for you ;)

The drive would have been even more positive if you obey the speed limits. Please be safe on the roads, ladies, esp this time of the year.....:thumbsup:

JCD568
12-14-2011, 02:50 PM
Glad it wasn't such a nightmarish scenario for you. Glad it went fairly smoothly for you. :) I have nightmares about police officers pulling me over during the night because I've got a light bulb at the back not working etc. If I were ever caught en femme, what would I do? What would the coppers say about me behind my back? I KNOW they will act as civil and as professional as posible if you're pulled over and I REALLY hope that they don't say anything behind your back. They shoudn't do. They should merely report that someone was going over the speed limit and were given a speeding ticket. Full stop. Having said that, and I don't mean to give you a lesson on this. You do whatever you want to to, but I'm merely saying that keeping your speed down a bit will help you to avoid the police.

I, myself, have taken risks with infrequently speeding a bit before, I'll admit, but I try my best to keep as law abiding as possible, out en femme or not. As I said, I'm glad it wasn't a bad experience for you.

Joanna x

linda allen
12-14-2011, 03:21 PM
Glad it wasn't such a nightmarish scenario for you. Glad it went fairly smoothly for you. :) I have nightmares about police officers pulling me over during the night because I've got a light bulb at the back not working etc. If I were ever caught en femme, what would I do? What would the coppers say about me behind my back? I KNOW they will act as civil and as professional as posible if you're pulled over and I REALLY hope that they don't say anything behind your back. They shoudn't do.

Does it matter what they say behind your back if you don't hear it and it doesn't get back to you or anyone you know?

They will talk about it. "Hey Joe, I pulled over a tranny tonight and boy was he dressed fit to kill. I bet I made him pretty nervous."

My wife and I have a friend who is a nurse at a local hospital ER recovery room. She often talks about patients that she has. Sometime she talks about the ones who have had sex change operations or are male but dress as females, paint their toenails, etc. She doesn't think highly of this and isn't afraid to say so. I just sit quietly and listen.

I used to work with a bunch of school teachers and they would sometimes talk about their students. Things were sometimes said that shouldn't have been.

But, who cares what people say about you behind your back?

linda allen
12-14-2011, 03:25 PM
While it would be nervewracking to be pulled over by the police while dressed, imagine being involved in a wreck. :eek:

Even a fender bender will involve you getting out of your car, standing by the roadside, and discussing this with one or more strangers. And as in my post above, imagine being carted off to the hospital with only your girl clothes.

JCD568
12-14-2011, 03:42 PM
You're right, Linda. It doesn't matter what people say behind your back. I guess I worry too much, and have spend too much of my life worrying about what people think of me behind my back.

Anyway, AndreaS, sure, your getting pulled over shouldn't put anyone off from going out en femme. :)

Joanna x

AndreaS
12-14-2011, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the kind words. And by the way, I was caught speeding because I had switched from one interstate to another and the speed limit changed from 70 mph down to 55 mph. The cop was strategically located just past the point where the speed limit dropped. On the freeway where the speed limit was 70 mph, I would have not been speeding.

Got to pay attention to those tricky changes and potential speed traps!

JCD568
12-14-2011, 04:05 PM
Then you did exactly what I would have done Andrea, continued on at the 70 mph speed limit into another lower speed limit zone. It's typical of me to do something like that. You were not going through the interstate at 90 or 100 mph. Nothing bad about that. Like you, I would have to pay a bit more attention to those speed limit changes. :)

Joanna x

pinklilly211
12-14-2011, 04:46 PM
Hi all, I just got home from a three a 3 and a half hr drive. all fem'ed up. I saw many police officers along the way. just drove the speed limit and had no probs. BTW. i was on a hunt for some boots and found a KILLER pair at St Vinny's in Green Bay today for only $5.00 bucks!!
Huggs Lilly!

sara.s
12-14-2011, 07:40 PM
gosh! you got a speeding ticket and you are still so happy!!?? Darn crossdressers :confused3:

jillleanne
12-14-2011, 07:47 PM
Geezzzzzz, now we have to look out for another female that speeds, as if there aren't enough of them already. What next? Talking on a cell phone while driving?

Beverley Sims
12-14-2011, 08:53 PM
I only speed in drab.

ArleneRaquel
12-14-2011, 08:55 PM
I only speed in drab.

Speeding while in drab is great, when speeding home to be enfemme.*
:eek:
* I dont advocate speeding under any circumstance.