PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Getaway....

Emma_Forbes
10-24-2005, 01:57 PM
Hi Girls,

I would dearly love a break where I can go to a hotel and just be myself, dressing fully or partly, when I want, how much I want, having a room full of girly things and understanding staff around. Other 'girls' would be a huge bonus too. Does anyone know of such a place? Although I am in the UK, I am willing and able to travel.

Luv to all

Emma

Donna
10-24-2005, 02:02 PM
Sorry - I'm in the US but I would also love to do the same with any CDs in the Rhode Island - Conn - So. Mass area.

Donna

TGMarla
10-24-2005, 02:23 PM
A girly room full of girly things surrounding you? Yeah, it's in Omaha, NE. See my post at: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16148

If you can get there and swing the price, it's pretty cool!

I'm not too sure about the "understanding" staff, but the room is great. There used to be some kind of transgendered bed and breakfast on the web, but I haven't seen it in a while.

Laura Jane
10-24-2005, 02:37 PM
Hi Girls,

I would dearly love a break where I can go to a hotel and just be myself, dressing fully or partly, when I want, how much I want, having a room full of girly things and understanding staff around. Other 'girls' would be a huge bonus too. Does anyone know of such a place? Although I am in the UK, I am willing and able to travel.

Luv to all

Emma

Now if P&O offered a cruise.......:thumbsup:

Denise01
10-24-2005, 05:40 PM
While I am not a great lover of hotel rooms, I do like to take my travel trailer with me when i go away.
That way you can take your femme wardrobe with you, and wear what you want when you want within reason, including wearing the nice nightie you wear at home.

I am hoping to go away next week for a month. While I will take a change or 2 of male clothes, I did buy some nice ladies slacks to-day, so for the next month I will be en-femme most of the time, and unless some one really looks close, they will not know

It will be so heavinly to be able to be en-femme for most of the whole month

Denise

Ellaine
10-24-2005, 06:12 PM
Hi Emma Some info for you....

St. Audries Bay Holiday Club, West Quantock Head, Nr Minehead, Somerset, TA4 4DY. tel: 019 8463 2515. Ask for details of the Kentisbury Group Week. If you can't get in for October the next one is 7th-14th May 2006. Half board, in a chalet (think decent garden shed - it is a Holiday Camp NOT a hotel) about £230 pp sharing. If you are particular about food you may be better off with self catering in a caravan but this is limited, the price is about the same. Gala Dinner is included for half board but extra, about £14, for self-catering. A coach trip at extra cost is usually organised, e.g. wandering around the Naval Air Museum en femme. There is a bar with good bar snacks and organised, but not intrusive, activities most days and evenings.

The staff are lovely and like us and local people seem used to us and the area has beautiful scenery, very good cream teas and plenty of excursions (try the West Somerset Railway or Coleridge's Cottage). . Be warned it is right on the coast and the wind can blow - take woollies!

~~~~~
Hope that suits :)

Ellaine

imagination96
10-25-2005, 07:03 PM
While I am not a great lover of hotel rooms, I do like to take my travel trailer with me when i go away.
That way you can take your femme wardrobe with you, and wear what you want when you want within reason, including wearing the nice nightie you wear at home.

I am hoping to go away next week for a month. While I will take a change or 2 of male clothes, I did buy some nice ladies slacks to-day, so for the next month I will be en-femme most of the time, and unless some one really looks close, they will not know

It will be so heavinly to be able to be en-femme for most of the whole month

Denise

That sounds absolutely fabulous . . . I'm jeleous :p

Sazzle
10-25-2005, 07:11 PM
Try transformation. I believe although not certain they have a CD hotel in manchester. www.transformation.co.uk

ChrissyCrossedLegs
10-25-2005, 07:11 PM
Emma... have you tried the London clubs with the UK Angel girls? Too far for me to go, and too much money... but I know they book hotel rooms.. philbeach I think it is.. go on the site.. they are always meeting up
In blackpool here by the way where we are all meeting up in November.
See events calender