PDA

View Full Version : Do I have a problem?

Dulcinea
12-14-2011, 08:54 PM
I am in a van being driven to my hotel with my boss. I am supossed to be talking business but my mind is set in going to DSW and try some heels and to polish my toenails. Do you think I have a problem?

ArleneRaquel
12-14-2011, 08:58 PM
No problem, sounds like a very reasonable thought process for a lovely young lady to have. :)

docrobbysherry
12-14-2011, 09:00 PM
Yes, u do! U need someone to translate DSW!

jillleanne
12-14-2011, 09:01 PM
Yes, definitely. You should never travel in a van to a hotel with a Boss.

Babeba
12-14-2011, 09:05 PM
One of the questions that professionals use to evaluate if a person has a behavioural problem (problem gambler/drinker/internet user, etc) is to ask:

Does thinking about or participating in [crossdressing] interfere with your daily life, negatively impact your ability to perform your job or be with your friends and family? Does it negatively impact your financial health?

If you're just off in the clouds distracted once in a while, I'm sure that's fine. If you're finding that your ability to do your job is suffering from thinking about dressing all the time - then it may be time to ask for support and advice.

ArleneRaquel
12-14-2011, 09:06 PM
Yes, definitely. You should never travel in a van to a hotel with a Boss.

You are right jillleanne. I guess my post missed that part. :sad:

Cynthia Anne
12-15-2011, 10:05 PM
I don't think you have a problem yet! But that may change when the boss says ''here's a penny for your thoughts''! Hugs!