PDA

View Full Version : Hey All

xsideburnsx
10-24-2005, 02:11 PM
I've been busy these past few months trying to sort my head together. I've been in therapy trying to figure out who I am and I'm coming to terms that I'm the happiest living my life as Jacob. There are countless threads I've seen on here that I'm sad I missed, but no point in dwelling on that. I'm just glad to be back on here.

Eddie, you get that facial hair thing down yet?

Abraxas
10-24-2005, 05:09 PM
Hey nice to see you back, and I'm glad you're sorting out stuff :)
Working on the hair, yeah. I just dyed my hair black so put some dye on the sideburns. They're not as thick as I'd like but it does look like there's something there is you look really closely lol
Everything good by you?

xsideburnsx
10-24-2005, 06:13 PM
I've been pretty good. I meant to come back on here earlier, but my life has been very busy.

Yeah man, I noticed the hair. It suits you. Works out swell with your whole rocker look. I haven't done the mascara thing in awhile, but it looks like it's working wonders for you. Good luck with that whole thing.

I've gotten more into my sideburns and tend to always wear them at my jawline now. That spirit gum and chopped very tiny pieces of hair plague my face. Haven't had anyone question it yet. ::knocks on wood::