PDA

View Full Version : Turning boys into girls

Julianna Louis
12-15-2011, 01:17 AM
As a young boy my father would often threaten to put a dress on me. I guess he thought it would freighten me into submission. It did but not in the way he intended and for that I am very greatful. I have been dressing other boys and men in panties, lingerie and full wig2heels transformations.

It seems that most of the written erotica and recorded scenarios depicting "forced" crossdressing are women in control of the process. I put a little twist in the process. Some of my gf's refer to me as Mistress whenever in training.

Jeanna
12-15-2011, 05:30 AM
It will be hard to find anyone here that needs to be forced to wear women's clothing. You might want to try the trans masculine section lol..:0

Michelle 2
12-15-2011, 09:59 AM
Julianna just a quick question or two because I am curious.

1) Is this a fun hobbie that you are proactive in?
2) How often do you do this?

Michelle

monalisa
12-15-2011, 10:16 AM
Fantasies do come true. You should post more details or create a website so everyone can find you.

NicoleScott
12-15-2011, 10:50 AM
I was caught playing with lipstick, and my dad held me down while putting it on me and verbally humiliating me ("Look at you, aren't you pretty." etc.) I know he wanted me to cry, so I did. I guess he thought this aversion therapy would cure me of ever wanting to put on lipstick again. For all I know, for the rest of his life he thought it worked. Ha! But I never assisted others to get en femme. As a boy, I did have fantasies of a [fictitious] beautiful neighbor woman making me up and dressing me in her things. Never happened in real life, though.

Gillian Gigs
12-15-2011, 06:31 PM
Julianna quote."As a young boy my father would often threaten to put a dress on me", things like this happen. In my case it was used as a punishment, often, and it was more than just a dress. We all have different ways in which we started, but as we get over how it all started, we come to enjoy and make the best of it.

docrobbysherry
12-15-2011, 06:50 PM
My father NEVER would have done anything that devious or indirect as punishment. He simply spanked the crap out of me with his belt! He felt better and I GOT HIS POINT! Even when he was dead wrong!

Julianna Louis
12-16-2011, 10:12 PM
Michelle, It IS a fun hobby and I do my best to be provacative. As for how often.... every 2 weeks. More if I can arrange it.

Julianna Louis
12-16-2011, 10:18 PM
I would if I could. However, a male transforming a curious cross dressers from a boy to a girl is, as you and I know, are rare. There are plenty of books, stories, and DVDs devoted to female initiated boy2girl transformations abd almost nothing on the internet, libraries or adult stores devoted to male intiated transformations. I usually dress as Mistress Julianna when I introduce a man to the pleasures of cross dressing. I send them all home in a new pair of bikini panties. It's my way of giving them something to remember about their sexual identity.

Cynthia Anne
12-16-2011, 11:26 PM
It sounds as if you are having fun in what you do so therefore I'm glad for you! I, when I was younger thought it would be fun to visit a place such as yours! Hugs!
BTW! I was born in Quincy IL!