PDA

View Full Version : watches

Rachaelgirl39
10-24-2005, 02:25 PM
Hi all,
Still kinda new here, but I have a question that I am curious abut. How many of you wear ladies watch when out in drab. I myself wear a ladies sport watch and have been noticed even wore a gold tone with brown leather strap before, so I was just curious.

Jonien
10-24-2005, 02:41 PM
My wife gave me this watch for my berthday it the only one I wear now

Samantha Jane
10-24-2005, 02:49 PM
I never been out fully dressed, although I will often go out wearing girlie tops and jeans, etc. Strangely enough when dressed this way, I still go for those garish, chunky, macho watches with more dials than a cars dashbord and which can give you the time, in deepest darkest Peru.
Still we all have our hang-ups. :D

Anita
10-24-2005, 03:25 PM
i HAVE BEEN CATEGORICALLY TOLD BY ANOTHER ON HERE (YES YOU DID TELL ME DIDN'T YOU ....) LOSE THE WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COS IT WAS HUGE (THE WATCH THAT IS)
LOL ANITA XX:D

JoAnnDallas
10-24-2005, 03:28 PM
While in drab, I wear a radio atomic watch and when dressed a nice silver plated ladies watch.

jo_ann
10-24-2005, 06:04 PM
I don't wear a watch while in boy mode, so there'd be no point in wearing one in en femme... I can't stand having something hanging off my wrist. Probably for the best, only makes my arm look fatter.

KatieZ
10-24-2005, 07:31 PM
My male watch for in drab is a beat up peice of crap. I wear it so I know when it's time to call it a day and go home to my more pleasurable fem life.

En femme I wear a nice slim girly watch, But I only wear it when I leave the house. The watch is gold with a dark blue face so it's hard to read, but it does complete the look.

Hugs

HaleyPink2000
10-24-2005, 07:42 PM
Sorry but I have a Motorola Razor phone and it keeps atomic time very well via the Cell network. No need to wear a watch.

Haley:)

jessi girl
10-24-2005, 08:02 PM
well,i never put much thought into a watch. i live a life of ipod's n cell phones. so im always checkin one or the other for the time. :)

jo_ann
10-24-2005, 08:06 PM
well,i never put much thought into a watch. i live a life of ipod's n cell phones. so im always checkin one or the other for the time

Exactly.. I have my cell phone with me almost all the time. if that doesn't tell me the time, my car does, or the clock on the wall, or my computer. Who needs a watch these days?

Stephanie Brooks
10-24-2005, 09:15 PM
Exactly.. I have my cell phone with me almost all the time. if that doesn't tell me the time, my car does, or the clock on the wall, or my computer. Who needs a watch these days?
I'm a dinosaur. I need one. ^_^

I don't wear a girl's watch while in drab. Yet. Never thought about that one. The one I have actually keeps very good time, despite being an inexpensive timepiece.

My boy watch is one for which I posted the picture a number of months ago. It's a Seiko titanium. In the last 4 months it has gained 0.25 seconds total (yes that's right, one quarter of a second over four months!), based on the shortwave time station WWV from Ft. Collins, Colorado (5, 10, and 15 MHz).

I have my cell phone with me most of the time too, but I'll trust my Seiko over anything.