PDA

View Full Version : Can't Wait!

Montse
12-15-2011, 03:07 PM
I have three clear hours now, but tomorrow is my official birthday and I have planned a whole day enfemme, if I dress now will that detract from the anticipation of tomorrow. I’m starting with a long soak in the bath followed up with a bit of epilator tidy up.
Then I’ve some new underwear, my favourite skirt and top and brand new (birthday present to myself) pair of knee high boots, after lunch, my intention is to go Christmas shopping, but not dressed. I could never pass, so sans wig and skirt but everything else including my new boots.
I really can’t wait…:daydreaming:

Montse

RenneB
12-15-2011, 03:31 PM
I call it gettin prepared. Put on a few things and see how they look. Then when you have the look you want, leave it out for the next day so there is a lot less searching around for the right outfit, accessories, shoes, etc... Love my knee highs. Have four pairs of them and was looking at another pair today....

Renne.....

Natalie D
12-15-2011, 03:35 PM
I have similar plans for tomorrow. I'll get up tomorrow morning have a bath and shave. After I'll get fully dressed and stay that way for 24 hours. I have no plans and have everything I need so I don't have to leave the house for anything. I'm going to have a day getting to know my new forms :)

Hope you have as much fun as I do

Cynthia Anne
12-15-2011, 06:49 PM
Hi Montse! Prepare today for a better look and more time to enjoy tomorow! Hugs!

cindy777
12-15-2011, 07:00 PM
Enjoy your birthday, it sounds like a great day planned.

We have an old claw bath tub and when I have time to enjoy a bath, I light about 10 candles around the room turn off the lights and just relax for a hour or so, it is just heaven.

Cindy