PDA

View Full Version : I need to choose

LydiaAnn
12-15-2011, 10:24 PM
Hi girlfriends! For the last few years, I've wanted to go to Southern Comfort in Atlanta. But I'm also a distance/trail runner and I belong to a team that competes in a big and fun adventure race in Michigan that same weekend every year. I'm passionate about running just as I have become passionate about cross-dressing. I need to pick between the two soon ... and I'm torn. I'm hoping some of you can tell me what Southern Comfort is like and what I might expect if I go. Thanks!

Brynn_A
12-15-2011, 10:27 PM
While I have not been, I do have a longtime friend who has. Each year she absolutely gushes about the fabulous time that she had. If it were me, I would go in a second.

5150 Girl
12-16-2011, 12:57 AM
Wheras you've been to the race on multiple ocasion (if I understand your post corectly) I say go to SCC this year. I've not been either, but i hear good things.

docrobbysherry
12-16-2011, 01:07 AM
Lydia, try to imagine a hotel with about 800 CD/TG/TS's all dressed! So that wherever u go in the hotel, bars, the grounds, dining rooms, sales area, pool, spa, work out rooms, and banquet room there r men CDing.

I find it hard to imagine and been to two! I think it's one of those things u have to experience to truly understand what it's like for u!

nvlady
12-16-2011, 01:15 AM
Instead of SCC, why not go to DLV? I don't know what week it is, but you can google it.

christina s
12-16-2011, 01:22 AM
If you've done the race multiple times i would go to SCC.

sara.s
12-16-2011, 01:27 AM
There are other events similar to SCC which you can go. Why is SCC so special for you that you want to skip the race for that?

Beverley Sims
12-16-2011, 03:17 AM
I urge you to stick to the race, this is probably a major part of your lifestyle.
It is a great temptation to try something new and I agree a great temptation there.
What portion of your lifestyle does CDing occupy?
Other opportunities to promote your CD activities will come in time.
I say this because I have been attending an annual event for a number of years and to miss it for something else would disappoint my friends

Annie D
12-16-2011, 07:18 AM
As an ex-marathoner, I think you should go to Michigan and run with the team. There will come a time when you no longer will be able to compete on the level that you are currently and let me tell you from experience, crossdressing is forever and you will always be eligible to go to the Southern Comfort Conference. Good luck with your decision.

gabimartini
12-16-2011, 07:26 AM
There are other events similar to SCC which you can go. Why is SCC so special for you that you want to skip the race for that?

Maybe the fact she lives in South Carolina, and SCC is in Atlanta????