PDA

View Full Version : Just had to get it out..

sara.s
12-16-2011, 02:06 AM
It is 2am and i came back from Cincinnati holiday party an hour ago. My makeup is still intact and good. I just love it that, with this makeup, I look butch, without wig. Someday soon, I will buy a pant suit and with out wig, it might look like power dressing. Just had to get it out as I have no one to talk to. Gotto take more pics. Peace Out! :wave2:

Beverley Sims
12-16-2011, 02:28 AM
Sara,
Did others think you look butch?
You went OUT to a party.
Buy a wig get it fitted in a wig salon. Don,t be afraid you have to have more front than Macy's sometimes.
I went to Ross again tonight in Seattle, just off the train from New Orleans,looked crap.
Asked to try on a couple of pairs of womens jeans and a red jumper.
"The mens dressing room is downstairs."That was ok.
Hey! I look rough as bags sometimes.
Tonight after 3 days on the train it was great to have a shower and clean up.
I told someone once,
"Cheer up things could be worse."
So I cheered up and things got worse.
You can talk to me, I canl talk to a light post for hours as long as it stays still.
Dis is Beverley in Seattle again.
The bottom line quote now..
You are a CD.. and why not admire yourself...

sara.s
12-16-2011, 02:43 AM
Ooops you misunderstood me. I wore a wig and the makeup looked good with wig and others told i did a good job with makeup. Back home, I like the look of makeup without wig and men's shirts much better than with wig and women's outfits. Next time dressed out, I am targeting a pant suit and no wig. Thats because i have always had a fascination for women dressed like that.

sara.s
12-16-2011, 02:52 AM
You can talk to me, I canl talk to a light post for hours as long as it stays still.
Dis is Beverley in Seattle again.
The bottom line quote now..
You are a CD.. and why not admire yourself...

Thanks for the reply. Photos done and sanity takes over. Have to get to work tomorrow. cu another time.

Cynthia Anne
12-16-2011, 11:59 PM
Hi Sara! I love your hair in your avartar! But then again I have seen some beautiful 'butch' ladys! Try it! If you don't like it you can always change again! Hugs!