PDA

View Full Version : Out Again!

Melissa Pink
12-16-2011, 10:11 AM
I'm returning to the forum and my transition after a long hiatus. It's a long story but I decided to attempt to reject my feminine and sexual feelings and return to living full time as a male. After much introspection I've realized that isn't what I want in my life and I'm happily returning to my transition. Due to occupational reasons I'll have to remain part time for the time being. I've been going out on weekends and met someone a few weeks ago at a club. I gave him my mobile phone number and we've been chatting, texting nearly every day and met for lunch and drinks. I have strong feelings for him that include the desire for intimacy. :eek: I will be seeing him this weekend and plan to take our relationship to the bedroom. I'm excited and scared at the same time. This will be a first for me but I know that it's something that I want. I don't think that I'll have any reservations if we are intimate. Has anyone else been down a road similar to this? Any positive input and suggestions would be welcomed! Thanks!

jillleanne
12-16-2011, 11:29 PM
Not personally but I do wish you all the best. We do not want to read about you in Monday's paper, ok? Follow your heart and senses and keep yourself safe/protected. You should always be careful so have someone you can call if things do not go well. I am assuming he already understands your unique features?

Cynthia Anne
12-16-2011, 11:50 PM
Hi Melissa! It's nice that you have found someone to be with! I hope the best for you! Do be careful and make good decisions 'cause I too hope you stick around! Hugs to you girl!

calebsmithxd
12-17-2011, 02:13 AM
My advice would be to communicate well as far as your boundaries go before you're in the bedroom, so you both know what the other is comfortable with. I would also make sure you both have discussed whether or not you are going to be monogamous or not, so you both are on the same page.

I hope things go well and this is the start of something great.

Melissa Pink
12-17-2011, 09:39 AM
Thanks for all of your insights and kind words of encouragement. I am a very cautious individual. I have met him several times at a Starbucks and a local GLBT friendly bar besides the one we met at). Tonight we are going out and I'm taking him back to a nice hotel and see how it goes. My friend is well aware of my gender status. I informed him that I must be able to set the pace of any intimacy that we are going to enage in. With out providing too much information I will be sure to be safe. A close friend will know my location and I will keep my cellular phone close by.