PDA

View Full Version : Katie is going to a New Year party!!

Katie83
12-16-2011, 05:11 PM
My wife knows that I crossdress, she accepts that i do it, but does not want to see me dressed as Katie. I have not been pushing for her to meet Katie as i am not that bothered about her seeing me dressed.
A few weeks ago we had an invitation to a New Year party. It's a fancy dress party (costume party?) with a 1960's theme. So i instantly thought, "i could go as a Gogo Girl". So that evening i went on ebay and found myself an outfit, minidress, gogo boots, beret hat, jewellery etc. Before i bought them i mentioned to my wife about the idea, and showed her what i had found.
She said "looks like a good outfit, wear that if you want". So i've bought all the outfit now, (i will hopefully get a few pictures next week to put on here).
So now Katie will be having a night out, can't wait. I know that people won't see me as Katie, i'll be Matt dressed as a woman. But i really don't care about that.
Katie

Kathleen
12-16-2011, 05:17 PM
Fantastic, Katie - I'd say that's a great step in the right direction!

Cynthia Anne
12-16-2011, 05:37 PM
Hi Katie! That is great! Who knows your wife may ease a little about seeing you! Main thing HAVE FUN! Hugs!

drag n fly
12-16-2011, 08:13 PM
Katie...that avatar sure doesn't look like a Matt...It's all Katie..A very pretty Katie...smooches Jackie

RenneB
12-16-2011, 09:12 PM
Wow what a dream come true... I loved the 60's and the outfits.. The vinyl and naugahyde were a bit harsh but I'm thinking you've got a great outfit picked and well spend the next week just prepping it in your mind... Have a blast girl.

Renne.....

Maria in heels
12-16-2011, 09:38 PM
Katie...sounds like she is being VERY understanding....don't forget to give her a hug, and just wait...its only a couple of weeks away.....

Jessica Who
12-16-2011, 09:44 PM
That sounds like a great time, I hope you have fun :)

Jodi
12-17-2011, 07:44 PM
I have gone out dressed to straight New Year's Eve parties for the past 7 years. Plan to go again this year. I've always had a ball. It is the chance to really dress to the nines. Last year's party had about 500 people. There were 12 of us cd's there.

Jodi

Alice B
12-17-2011, 07:50 PM
That's really great and the fact that your wife OK'ed it. Look forward to your shots. I've always wanted a go go outfit, but at my age it would be a joke.

Kristy_K
12-17-2011, 09:33 PM
Hope you have a lot of fun Katie. Make sure you make your wife feel very special for letting you do this.

Rachel Morley
12-17-2011, 10:10 PM
Awesome! I used to go to as many fancy dress parties as I could when I lived in the UK. The only problem was people talk, and before long there were whispers about me always going as a girl and that my outfit was a bit "too good" ... if you know what I mean. Anyway, I didn't care I was having too much of a good time and believe it or not I got much more attention from the women than I might otherwise have gotten (btw, I was single back then).

You said: "I know that people won't see me as Katie, I'll be Matt dressed as a woman." ... does that go for your wife too? Anyway, I know you'll have a fun time!

satinchrissy
12-18-2011, 03:55 PM
Can't wait to hear how it goes and see pics after the party! Halloween, New Years, costume parties .... are all great ways to dress and still have a semi-excuse if you get uncomfortable.

Krista Doll
12-19-2011, 02:44 AM
So glad too here about your party can't wait for the pictures. And that your wife might be coming around a little.

DanaR
12-19-2011, 03:08 AM
Katie, you mentioned that your wife said to wear anything that you wanted, but didn't say if she was going to the party with you. I would imagine that she is though. You have to let us know how she responds to Katie at the party. Have fun!

Mollyanne
12-19-2011, 03:23 AM
I don't know what Matt looks like, but Katie sure looks super!!!!!!

Molly

Katie83
12-19-2011, 05:13 AM
I'm not sure whether my wife will see me as Matt or Katie. Yes my wife is going to the party, i can't wait. Really looking forward it now.
Katie

kimdl93
12-19-2011, 11:17 AM
Katie, I think its fabulous that your wife is going to the party. It really doesn't matter how she "sees" you. The important thing is that she was agreeable to your choice of clothes and that she's attending the party with you. I think that represents great progress.