PDA

View Full Version : Friends are GREAT!

Longing2be-Trisha
12-16-2011, 10:07 PM
Hello Ladies!

This morning I met three other ladies for coffee and breakfast at IHOP in Burnsville, MN. I got there first and got us a table that could be added to if more than four show up. I ordered coffee and waited for the rest to show. First Deidre came in and sat in the front entry way waiting for myself and others to come, so I got up and got her She looked fabulous. We chatted, drank some coffee, and looked over the menu while we waited. Next was Mari to arrive so after hugs we ordered our breakfast. Janet who was going to try to show up came in fashionably late, but still got her meal with ours. Everybody looked great and we had a Great time! Everyone finally had to go very sad.:sad: Since I did not want to waste the day by going home, I did what comes naturally SHOPPED! Went to some thrift stores in the area and it took a lot of looking through the racks to find clothes in my size, but I did it. Got a couple of dresses for when I am doing things around the house, a nice black pencil skirt, a t-shirt, bikini bottom, a white mini, and a very nice purse. So the day did not end I went to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie I thought it was very good. It was also my first time to the theater dressed which made it even better!

All in all a terrific day! Had GREAT friends to visit with, GREAT time shopping and a GREAT time at the movies! Went home tried on all my new purchases, did laundry, fell asleep for a nap dreaming about everything that I did today!:daydreaming:

Hugs

Jorja
12-16-2011, 11:52 PM
Well it just dosen't get much better than that! Glad you had a nice day of it.