PDA

View Full Version : Wig or no wig? Really?

angpai30
12-17-2011, 12:51 AM
I went to work on halloween and didn't dress up. I wasnt feeling festive this year as I am recently divorced and my ex l loves halloween. Its her favorite holiday. Anyhow I got out to the sales floor and learned that the were allowing associates who didn't have costumes to wear a wig provided by the store. I wasn't going to do it, but then the new girl at work says "you should put on a hippie wig. I think you would look good with long hair. I reluctantly put one on and suddenly people were gathering around me telling me how good I looked, contemplating on how they could improve my costume and telling me I should A: wear a wig all the time or B; grow my hair out. They took a vote and growing my hair out won.

calebsmithxd
12-17-2011, 02:40 AM
That's awesome! Maybe you should take them up on their offer.

Cynthia Anne
12-17-2011, 08:24 AM
That sounds like a very good excuse to have long hair! Go for it! Hugs!

VictoriaP
12-17-2011, 04:01 PM
A year and half ago my wife suggested that I grow out my hair because she did not like the way either of the 3 wigs I bought made me look. I have worn my hair short, really short for about 25 years; prior to that I had moderately long hair, just short of being able to put it back in a ponytail. Well, it took a little perseverance, especially this past summer (I live in Florida and long hair is a bit difficult in the humidity!), but I did it and now am wearing a ponytail to work everyday. I have gotten many compliments, mostly from women, and I love tthe way it makes me feel! I say GO for it honey!

natalie james
12-17-2011, 04:12 PM
i had my hair long for years and its curly. it looked totally masculine...untill i used the flat iron.:)