PDA

View Full Version : Possibly, maybe?

angpai30
12-17-2011, 01:13 AM
I rent a master bedroom with bathroom and walk in closet. I live in a house with 6 other male roommates. I recently talked with one a couple days ago. He has a friend staying with him as she is out of a job. I told her that 2 love was hiring in the mall. She asked what it was. I told her it dealt a lot with womens formals and somehow the topic changed from finding jobs to my roommate telling people as a joke that they can't get him out of victoria secret. Naturally makes think oh, he's there to look at the hot girls. He tells them nope, I just love trying on bras and panties. Then his friend piped in and said we love men who dress up as women. So A: I'm not sure if they know I'm a cder because it sounded like more of a joke and who thinks he might be a cder himself?

AllieSF
12-17-2011, 01:21 AM
Just ignore it for now and see where it goes. No sense to read more into it than is necessary. You are already aware that they might know something. So, wait and see. On the other hand, why should you worry? You are young enough at your age that you can just own up to liking whatever you like without giving out all the details. You are also old enough to do as you like. Good luck.

DonnaT
12-17-2011, 08:18 AM
Ask her if she'd like to dress you up?

jillleanne
12-17-2011, 08:20 AM
You're asking the wrong people, ask them instead. You'll soon know the answer. Good luck.

Cynthia Anne
12-17-2011, 08:34 AM
You could always get dressed and see if they like you or if they were just blowing smoke!:D Hugs!

angpai30
12-17-2011, 03:44 PM
I could just ask, but if he is I just outed him.

Joann Smith
12-17-2011, 03:58 PM
give it some time ...eventually everything will come out .....young people now a days do not keep cding a secret