PDA

View Full Version : Male PMS?

angpai30
12-17-2011, 01:47 AM
A male friend of mine was relaying to me that men through proven science have pms too. I'm thinking, heh.... Crossdreser here baby! But then I'm a man and woman so pms plus pms, hmmmm...... Is this a good thing, Doubling our amount of pms?

Missy
12-17-2011, 01:53 AM
I have PMS all the time my wife keeps deal with it and to put my bra back on then after I do she will pop my bra real hard and then ask you feel better now
I just smile from ear to ear and giggle

SweetPea_GG
12-17-2011, 02:00 AM
Men don't have PMS since they don't menstrate but rather they have what's called IMS. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irritable_male_syndrome

U can read about it there

This topic came up about a month ago about others thinking they had PMS until it was pointed out that men get IMS

shesadvl
12-17-2011, 05:00 AM
Whaaaaaaaaaat more PMS never....laffing you mean this stuff again !!!!!! you guyz need a reality check. Do you know what PMS is.... perhaps the following may help...laffing... and please dont be offended because im not, I am woman hear me roar, because "I" have never suffered PMS but i feel for those women who do, and when my daughters used to PMS i wore a tin hat and left the house laffing.... i cant believe that this has come up again... geeze....:eek::battingeyelashes::heehee:

and Missy i think you have a good wife,...lol :battingeyelashes:

Please view this in the manner they are meant.... gotta laugh and if your PMS'ing I trust it will make you laugh.....:heehee::battingeyelashes:

noeleena
12-17-2011, 05:43 AM
Hi,

There is one that does work for P M S ( its Bridge maintance ) jumping over the side......Sadly it gets to that state of suicide & only women suffer from this tho it can be worse when meds are included & some times they dont work as needed, & in the case of other issues at the same time can be horendous getting through is very hard , try being there for a few ..... years youll know,

...noeleena...

jillleanne
12-17-2011, 07:09 AM
Men don't have PMS since they don't menstrate but rather they have what's called IMS. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irritable_male_syndrome

U can read about it there

This topic came up about a month ago about others thinking they had PMS until it was pointed out that men get IMS

That would be me and yes, call it what you want; I like IMS now that I know there is a term for men . Many symptoms are identical for both male and female including cramps, mood swings, depression, etc., however, there are differences, primarily, women have PMS once a month quite regularly whereby men can have IMS at any time during the month. IMS is a result of low testosterone levels in the make body.

Tamara Croft
12-17-2011, 08:45 AM
There's already an open thread about this, try using the search function. And FYI, men do NOT have PMS.

Thread Closed.