PDA

View Full Version : Under Dressing

Denise01
10-24-2005, 05:57 PM
With the cooler part of the season coming on us, and now that we are wearing heavier sweaters etc, I underdress fully including a bra most of the time. Regardless, I now wear panties all the time. It feels so heavenly this time of the year to be able to do so.

It would be interesting to know how many other girls underdress fully or partially.

Denise

Zelgadis
10-24-2005, 09:41 PM
I don't wear a bra, even in a dress. I don't feel I really need to. I don't wear panties either, I wear bloomers, which I am sure would be noticed, so I don't wear them unless I'm in a dress.

LaceThighs
10-24-2005, 10:01 PM
I like wearing thongs and bras (lingerie styles) i look good in a thong from the back and with certain clothing i do a tape back and everthing looks pretty darn real if you ask me:thumbsup:

Deana_CD
10-25-2005, 04:26 AM
I wear panties 24/7 so the time of year has no bearing on this. As to bras, I do take advantage of the heavier clothing worn this time of year to wear a bra under my "drab" clothing.

RachelDenise
10-25-2005, 04:53 AM
I try to underdres whenever I can. In the cooler times of the year it is easier with the heavier clothing to wear abra. I love to do this. If I can, I'll even try to wear my smaller inserts in my bra!

Jenny1
10-25-2005, 03:41 PM
As it gets colder I take the opportunity to dress fully and then wear tracksuit bottoms and a baggy jumper over the top. Its great as when I get home I can just take off the outer layer, slip on some heels and I'm almost changed in 30 seconds.

Marla
10-25-2005, 04:42 PM
I am wearing a bra right now and will until sweaters are no longer necessary.
Panties are a year around item.

Deborah
10-25-2005, 04:47 PM
I wear panties and female jeans year round. I wear blouses under sweatshirts, sweaters and jackets in the cooler weather. I don't really wear a bra...no real need...yet;)

jollie
10-25-2005, 04:54 PM
really with all the sweaters and other things on u don need to underdress that much as it wo'nt be that prominent . the tasty weather is summer when u can try stuff and shape ur body the way u want !