PDA

View Full Version : I met someone in my life

Melinda5
10-24-2005, 06:09 PM
Last night I met a very supportive and understanding person who will be in my life.Her name is Angie and I met her through Hilllary, a friend of mine.Angie asked me if I wanted to go on a date and I said yes.She told me that she is fully supportive of me crossdressing fulltime.I told her thank you and we are going on a date tommorrow night.

Natalie x
10-24-2005, 06:23 PM
That's wonderful news, Melinda. Good luck.

Melinda5
10-24-2005, 06:48 PM
It is great news.Angie met my parents today and my parents told her for being fully supportive.I was nervous at first until Angie told me that she is fully supportive.

Sharon
10-24-2005, 07:17 PM
That's wonderful news, Melinda. Wow, you move fast!

Does Angie know you as Melinda, or as Nichole? Hmmmm?

Zelgadis
10-24-2005, 07:19 PM
That is good indeed. I wish you the best ^_^

Tamara Croft
10-24-2005, 07:27 PM
Or what about..... jennifer - alexandra - rachel :slap: the list is endless, but the stories are the same.... came out when 17, family totally accepts it all.... I'm just waiting for the family party to celebrate it all and then the wedding ;)

Stormgirl
10-24-2005, 07:32 PM
well good for you

Adrianne
10-24-2005, 07:33 PM
All the best.

Adrianne.

DanaJ
10-24-2005, 07:41 PM
Or what about..... jennifer - alexandra - rachel :slap: the list is endless, but the stories are the same.... came out when 17, family totally accepts it all.... I'm just waiting for the family party to celebrate it all and then the wedding ;)I thought this story sounded familiar... hmmmm....

TGMarla
10-24-2005, 07:43 PM
Well, that's a great start, anyway.

Tamara Croft
10-24-2005, 07:45 PM
Hello... is this thing working.....????? Ok... let me tell you a little story.

Once upon a time, there was a member called alexandra, rachel, jennifer, Nichole and now Melinda. Now all these members were (are) the same member. Now one day, she decided to come here and post her fiction, which she's hoping you will all read so she can get a good laugh at you all for believing her. All her egos started at the same age, all her egos came out to the whole family and all her egos families accepted her for who she is. But each story slightly changes once in a while, but the outcome is always the same.

Now, we aren't so gullable, we know who you are Melinda and this crap has to stop. This is a support forum, not your personal playground to spout all this rubbish. If you want to post fan fiction, go elsewhere and do it :slap:

Billijo49504
10-25-2005, 12:03 AM
Sounds like a keeper. At least it's starting off on a good start. hey, if you want something different to do on a date, go lingerie shopping together. Of course, as the gentleman, or lady, you should pay. Have fun. I met mine almost 21 years ago.

Deborah
10-25-2005, 01:00 AM
Or what about..... jennifer - alexandra - rachel :slap: the list is endless, but the stories are the same.... came out when 17, family totally accepts it all.... I'm just waiting for the family party to celebrate it all and then the wedding ;)

LOL.............BUSTED. :doh: :bonk: :haha: