PDA

View Full Version : I hit the ground running!

missyatl
12-18-2011, 10:48 AM
Its been a little over a month that I've been outwardly dressing and I have hit the ground running. Atleast it feels that way based on the stories I've read here. I've always been this way but never went beyond nightgowns and panties.

So far within about a months time I've done the following, I'll try to put them in order. Note: I did almost all of these with my wife who supports me but is still getting used to it.

1) picked out a Redbox movie in a skirt, hose and blouse
2) gone for a walk around the neighborhood late at night in a skirt, hose and top
3) went on an interview with a recruiter in a skirt and tights, male top. I asked ahead of time and he was totally cool, said to come as you would any normal day
4) went to a couple restaurants near closing in a skirt, hose and top
5) went to a Walmart in a skirt, hose and male top
6) went to a butcher shop in a skirt, black hose and a very fem top
7) went to a food pantry twice in a skirt, hose, heels and a top
8) went to my favorite Dunkin donuts a few times in a skirt, hose and heels. My "coffee girls" are very accepting. I told the one girl the first time I came in like that I thought I shouldn't and she said "why not"
9) went to a couples support group in a skirt, hose, bra, flats and a red velvety top. I asked ahead of time and was told they accept ALL couples needing help on any issues
10) underdressed at work with hose, cami, perfume, nuetral brown women's shoes
11) got a mani pedi in a long beige skirt and red striped top
12) gone to the movies in a skirt, bra, cami, perfume, heels. The first time I wore pants in and took them off in the theater and walked out in a skirt
13) went to a thrift store a couple times in a skirt, cami and top. The last time we were there I went out to smoke and my wife was about finished shopping. She called me and said to come in to look at something. I couldn't believe it, she picked out a pair of brown shoes and a pair of flats in my size and wanted to see if they fit. I also got a brown leather woman's jacket, just needs dry cleaning
14) took a drug test in a skirt, hose, perfume, flats and top
15) been through a drive thru a few times in a skirt, hose, top and heels

Most of the time I wear woman's jeans and underdress with a cami and hose. Lately I'm using only perfume and women's deodorant. I'm still exploring and I'm really enjoying it. I LOVED being at the couples meeting because after a while it felt like any normal time, occasionally I'd move my legs to remind myself "hey I'm fully dressed in women's clothes and having a normal conversation with these people".

I don't have a wig or ventured into makeup and I have facial hair. So far I haven't gotten any comments good or bad about my appearence or heard any laughing or pointing. Most people look once and go about their lives, some look back and some pay no attention at all.

I'm 6ft 240lbs with a broad chest (had to buy a 46C bra), my wife says its kinda strange to see someone with a football player build to be femme. I totally agree and say often that I'll love how an outfit looks but I know it doesn't look good on me. But to be honest I don't care, its about how it makes me feel!

This took a lot to type as I still don't have internet and have to use my cell but I really wanted to share my experiences so far. Thank you for the site and all the great stories.

missyatl
12-18-2011, 11:10 AM
I've also made my car payment fully dressed and later went to a mall department store. As well as going to Walmart in a male top nut women's jeans, hose and heels.

Karren H
12-18-2011, 11:17 AM
Yeah. Nice list! I should have kept track...

Launa
12-18-2011, 12:10 PM
You've hit the ground in a full sprint. I like it.

docrobbysherry
12-18-2011, 01:01 PM
Amazing, Yati! U sound like you're well on your way to being the woman u wish to be! As a closet dresser, I have no desire to copy your exploits. But, I certainly DO APPLAUD THEM!