PDA

View Full Version : Causing a dare

angpai30
12-18-2011, 11:44 AM
I had to exchange some heels last night at payless and got another p pair while there. I put the new ones on as I had just got off work and I hate my mens shoes. My back hurts every time I wear them. Anyways while walking to my car n none of the guys i passed seemed to notice, but boy did all the women smiled at me when I passed. One even said "cute heels". I kept on walking and noticed a group now following me. I started to listen to what they were saying. There were a few guys and girls, turned around to look. I heard one of the girls say WOW he walks better in heels than i do. I then heard one of the girls dare the guys to wear heels because of something one of the guys said. There was an uproar and that is the last time I saw them. Anyone else ever cause a dare or something similar by being out dressed?

docrobbysherry
12-18-2011, 01:06 PM
No dares, but lots of stares! Along with: shock, amazement, fear, and plenty of laughter!

Barbra P
12-18-2011, 01:16 PM
Hi Kristen

No dares that I'm aware of. I've tried on heels on several occasions at the local Payless while in drab and walked around the store. I've gotten a lot of smiles from other customers, women, and a few frowns, men, and a few women commenting on how well I walk in heels. This spring my Daughter and I were looking for shoes and I found a pair I liked and was walking around the store to make sure they would prove to be comfortable for more than a minute or two. There was a Mother/Daughter pair looking at heels - apparently the Daughter's first pair as she was a bit unsteady just standing in them. I walked by and the Mother looked up and smiled and then turned to her Daughter and said "If he can walk like that in four-inch heels you can certainly learn to walk in these in time for the dance."

nvlady
12-19-2011, 12:08 AM
I wonder how many of the guys were hoping the girls were serious?

angpai30
12-19-2011, 12:28 AM
I walked around the store in some heels and all the sa's were huddled around me watching me walk. They all agreed that I walked in heels better than they did. I took off the shoes and told one of the sa's who had flats on to take them off and put the heels on. I gave them all a quick walking in heels lesson. None of them knew that there was a technique to walking in heels. I would have never thought that there were so many young girls who have no idea how to walk in heels, apparently the store manager came and watched the lesson. She told me she didn't know how to walk in heels either. Someone should set up a how to walk in heels workshop at payless. From what I read most of us girls shop payless!

Barbara Ella
12-19-2011, 12:57 AM
Some girls just have a flair for the natural. Kristen, I am just learning, have you considered posting, (or are there posts on this forum that you have used that I havent found yet) about your walking techniques. Might help those of us struggling. I find the key is getting the right fit to start with so nothing slips. I suffer from having a right foot two sizes smaller than my left. have to buy two pairs of heels, 12, and 10, to get one that is useable. But I do have a nice Firori, Loveit blue platform that I am practicing in. I love the heels, and hope to walk in them.

Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Babes

Karren H
12-19-2011, 01:03 AM
I dare say I haven't caused anyone to dare anyone else to do anything.

angpai30
12-19-2011, 03:25 AM
Youtube! I typed in feminine walking coaches. I have been thinking of paying to be coached on how to act and learn the feminine mannerisms. There are a lot of good coaches out there. It took me 3 days on youtube to find some one who really knew what they were talking about. I can't remember who it was because I purged everything a year ago in an attempt to save my marriage. I haven't dressed for a little over a year. I'm at that stage where I'm done conforming to qhat others want or think I should be. I have been bolder about going out dressed and I tell every sa I'm buying for myself and would like some help because I have no fashion sense. So, this red headband goes with this puke green shirt? Does this make me look fat? Those are some cute heels, but what would I wear them with? I may know how to walk, but I need some help in the area of fashion and I have no one to shop with to tell me what does and doesn't look good. I feel like a hopeless cause, but I know I'm not and that is what keeps me going. I decided to crossdress more often and to start dressing outside more. I just can't bring myself to walk out the door dressed as I live with 6 male roommates and I think one of them knows or suspects. I have thought about going to makeup and hair school fully dressed. I have yet to call them and see if that would be a acceptable. I am not going to school right now and want to go to school dressed. Any suggestions? The only thing keeping me from doing anything is thai I have custody of my 2 boys every week monday- wedensday and friday with alternating sundays. So I have a damn good custody arrangement.