PDA

View Full Version : Your goals and desires

susangirl
12-18-2011, 05:17 PM
I'm sure we have all had goals and desires in our cross dressing adventures. Many years ago my goal was to spend the night at my mothers sisters house on the lake. I loved to swim and fish all day and cross dress all night. You see, the bedroom I used had a chest-of-draws full of my aunts bras, panties, stockings, garters and so forth. This all started when I was 9 and lasted until I was 15 years old, when we moved from the area. When I was 12 she started keeping some of her extra shoes in the closet in my room and they fit like glove for a few years. Dressing up with a garter, tan lace top silky stocking and 5 inch pumps was like christmas every week. My goal was to get to the lake house so I could feed my desires of dressing like a woman in sexy lingerie all night long. Though the years I have had many goals and I have been able to check most of them off. I could write a book I guess. One such goal was to get a pair of nice natural looking breast forms, which happened a few year ago. At the time I didn't cross dress in public so I had to enjoy them all by myself. Another goal of mine was to dress as a woman out in public, which I finally managed to pull of six months ago. I really don't know what happened. I was out driving in the car in Jacksonville, Fl and just parked the car outside of Macey's and walked in like I owned the place. I shopped the entire womans department twice, I think. What surprised me the most was that the world didn't stop. It felt great to get this large monkey off my back. Now I find myself looking for new goals to feed my desires. My newest goal is to loose 20 - 30 pounds for at least two reasons. First, my overall health and second my womanly figure. Maybe I got that backwards. I want to go from a dress size 14/12 to a 8/10 with a smaller waist.

What's are some of your goals and desires you have accomplish. What are your goals and desires going forward.

Joann Smith
12-18-2011, 05:40 PM
my life long goal is to hit the lottery ... go to my job drunk and butt nackey and tell my boss to kiss my a**

Allisa
12-18-2011, 06:08 PM
Wow,if you lose 20-30 lbs you'll be smaller than an 8/10,not all that weight is on your waist,I don't think.I myself fit into a 12/14 per say and I'm only 5'-7",please remember as much as we wish we had that girly figure we are still anatomicaly male with out a little squeezing here and there,but don't fall into that media hype of femininity,sounds like an agenda though,you go girl you.Best of luck.Bye-Bye.

prene
12-18-2011, 06:17 PM
I have Desires and goals they are different.

Goals to get my corset waist to 24" and weight down 15 lbs so I can fit into sz 6 easy. Larger in the top. LOL

My desires have a hrt pill routine that changes my body.
Making it softer/less hairy, develop min C cup breasts and maybe SRS.
WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A CHILD.

Missy Tanya
12-18-2011, 08:26 PM
I want an, an, an, an, an, an, an Santa can you bring them all this year!!! I'm tired of waiting for next year..

Tanya

Clueless
12-18-2011, 10:59 PM
Stop eating any unhealthy/processed/chemically treated foods. Lose around 40+ lbs. Figure out an exercise routine that works for my goal of a lean & trim body shape. Take proper care of my skin & hair with as many all natural products as possible. Improve my mental outlook: reducing stress, being less selfish & greedy, becoming more compassionate & generous. Helping others without exceptions more often. Trying to see things thru others eyes & thinking about what actions you do may effect others. Caring more for the environment by buying new less when used will work & reduce driving, which funds Big Oil less.

angpai30
12-19-2011, 12:44 AM
Sounds like everyone is already in the mood for new years! I want to loose 20-30 lbs too as I'm 14 in womens and 18 in juniors. I want to crackle to wear pretty clothes that I can fit into rather than opting for a bigger size. I want to buy a ball gown and attend several dances wearing this gown. I want to learn to square dance; finding a dress has been difficult, but the manager of payless sais her sister square seances a long time ago and may still have a few dresses for me to try on. If they don't fit she may are me some or see if her sister will sew me some nice ruffly and lacy square save dresses!
Love,
Kristen!

Damn predictive text!

docrobbysherry
12-19-2011, 01:06 AM
I keep exceeding every CD goal that comes to mind!

My goals now r more practical! To clean my house, office, and garages. Unfortunately, my dressing goals/desires keep getting in the way!

Karren H
12-19-2011, 01:14 AM
If I never crossdress another day in my life I will have surpassed all my goals beyond my wildest dreams.

Barbara Ella
12-19-2011, 01:18 AM
Ah yes, getting close to new years again. Weight loss is something we all need to do, and I vow to work harder at it to lose those 20 pounds. A hope is to find a balance in my new life that does not alienate my SO who has been so wonderful to me over the two weeks she has known. And yet, as a CD I want to eventually find my true femme, glam it to the max, and present a person she will not be embarrassed or too self conscious about being seen with in public, whether I go out in public or not. To do that means I will have to shop til I drop, but that is a good thing, right?

everyone have a happy New Years, and we will work on those resolutions together..

Babes

DanaR
12-19-2011, 01:40 AM
I don't have any CD goals, but I will be losing some weight.

elliemoss
12-19-2011, 03:07 AM
My CD goals are to embrace my fem side more, make more time for it. I want to have a homemade photoshoot so I can post up some pics Im proud of. I really want to go out to clubs/bars as Ellie, its something Ive never been brave enough to do but always think about doing. I would also love to go to a ball/prom in a evening gown, that would make me one happy bunny! One step at a time though....

Renee W
12-19-2011, 07:43 AM
My goal is to get down to an 18 or 20 dress size next year. The one excuse I always have in head is I will have to get new clothes to fit. Fortunately, I have learned to sew, so maybe I can just alter what I have.

My other goal is to try and get all of the construction projects finished around the house (never build your own house, you always end up moving in before it's finished and then never finish the small stuff).

kimdl93
12-19-2011, 11:06 AM
For next year, my resolution is to go out with my wife en femme for dinner and drinks. My longer term goal is for us to take a major trip en femme.

SallyS
12-19-2011, 11:21 AM
To shape my life around CD'ing and family!.....in a way that works for all of us.

Don't want to wait until ALL my kids have left home for Sally to be out more! (I'll be in my sixties at this rate ;) )

Just want more time to be her. A few days a week is not enough :sad:

Foxglove
12-19-2011, 11:39 AM
I hope to be more successful at my work. This isn't just work work, it's work I do for my soul. And it would be good for my soul if I could have more success at it. So I'm keeping at it.

Also, of course, I want to be more "me", and that means giving more time and attention to Annabelle. She's been telling me I've always been too selfish, and I think she's right.