PDA

View Full Version : Sad Skirt Story

Redbird89
10-24-2005, 08:04 PM
I bought a really neat full skirt at Goody's this past weekend for just $6, and I was amazed that I could fit into a L, because the skirt came in M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, and 4X, and L is pretty far toward the smaller size.

So I wore it Saturday, and washed it with my other clothes on Sunday. The other clothes did fine, but my new skirt shrunk to where I can't wear it, plus several of the threads on the ruffles have now come off.

So the skirt isn't worth keeping, but I don't feel like making going through Goody's process just to get my $6 back. Oh well.

Tamara Croft
10-24-2005, 08:28 PM
Oh dear.... that really sucks. But that's what happens when you don't read the label!!!
:welcom: to the forum btw :wave:

Jacqui
10-24-2005, 08:37 PM
that's what you call "a one-night-skirt"!

Holly
10-24-2005, 08:44 PM
Is that one of those new Bic dsposable skirts? (Can you tell we're a very compassionate lot, here?) Welcome to the forum, Redbird. Consider your initation process completed!

Zelgadis
10-24-2005, 10:51 PM
that's what you call "a one-night-skirt"!

lmao! hehe, I'll have to remember that one.

Bunny "GG"
10-24-2005, 11:40 PM
Welcome Redbird,
If that happened to my skirt, it would be a "two night skirt" , because Charlene would get to wear it after it shrank...Drats, I hate her because of that....just kidding. ;)
Bunny GG :bunny:

MaxineF
10-25-2005, 12:46 AM
If you are feeling crafty on the janomi it could always become a sexy tube top :)

Maxine