PDA

View Full Version : Visible pantylines?

Erica Dresser
12-19-2011, 10:38 AM
I have to confess :o that I have a 'thing' for pantylines. Whether I'm wearing my fav jeans or a bottom-hugging skirt or dress, if I can see pantylines when I check in the mirror, I'm totally delighted. And these days with so many of the panties being advertised as "no pantyline", I find myself digging deeper into my drawer full of those I bought years ago. Anyone else share this innocent little fetish?

Karren H
12-19-2011, 10:44 AM
Ahhh. No.... my thongs really don't really have lines.... That you could easily see.. Lol. And I don't like seeing them on women let alone seeing them on me! Plus my shape enhancers obliterate any hint of what I'm wearing underneath..

PaulaDallas
12-19-2011, 10:53 AM
Yes, I share your "thing" for pantylines. One of the reasons I like to wear stretch jeans. Also love to see them with GG's, but that's a rarity these days with those darn "no pantyline" panties.

Foxglove
12-19-2011, 11:00 AM
I'd have to say no on the panties, but I have always liked wearing a see-through blouse that allows my bra to be clearly seen. I never thought that made me a bad person.

Cynthia Anne
12-19-2011, 09:00 PM
I've seen pantylines for as long as I can remember! And I'm
sure I've shown mine! And that see thru blouse is like WOW! Nice! Hugs!

Pythos
12-19-2011, 09:33 PM
Put me in the "visible pantyline" being tacky group. Lol. It is really for me an interruption in the smooth lines being visible.

kathie225
12-19-2011, 09:41 PM
I've never really thought about visible panty lines before. However, after giving it some thought, it doesn't seem to enter ino my selection criteria even though I have pairs of panties that do not display a visible panty line. Just wearing panties, any pair in my drawer, excites me and neutralizes and negates any negative issue that a telltale panty line may produce. Go with the flow and enjoy is my peersonal mantra.

Missy
12-19-2011, 09:45 PM
i loved to show off as well as see pantie lines what really gets me is sheer white pants with a pattern that can be seen

Eve_WA
12-19-2011, 09:47 PM
Another on the no panty lines column.

Finds them tacky and detracts from the overall smooth lines and look of the fashion. Thankfully the body-shapers I wear pretty much eliminates that issue for me.

Marleena
12-19-2011, 09:47 PM
If anybody looks at my pantyline, I'll smack them! :)

On a serious note I don't find it a big deal, although when thongs came out a lady bending over in low rise jeans often showed more than she wanted to. It could be a pleasant glimpse.

Brynn_A
12-19-2011, 09:54 PM
For me I guess it depends. In a pair of ejans or other casual pant, if they're there it doesn't bother me though not something that I'm going to strive for. In dresses, skirts and more dressy slacks, definitely not

docrobbysherry
12-19-2011, 10:12 PM
Maybe I'm prejudiced, Erica! They certainly DON'T look good showing thru my silicone suit. So, I've learned to try and avoid them at all costs!

However, I DO find them kind of sexy on certain GGs!

MarcyHunter
12-19-2011, 10:21 PM
Gone cottin choppin.

Vanessa5
12-19-2011, 10:49 PM
Although I do enjoy a good pantyline myself I am finding the GG's do not. If I am wearing something skin tight maybe I'll leave a pantyline but most times I try not to. Just trying to emulate what GG's are doing fasion wise.

LoriFlores
12-19-2011, 10:52 PM
I'm kinda OK with showing a subtle panty line or bra strap, but I definitely would like it too be subtle and not too obvious, just a naughty little hint of what lies beneath...

Vickie_CDTV
12-19-2011, 11:24 PM
I was never interested in pantylines, but I always loved seeing a woman in a white (or ivory) blouse just sheer enough so their slip is visible underneath (but I never liked a bra showing without a slip over it.) I remember one girl in particular who dressed like this when I was in high school (early 90s.) She "had" to dress up because she had an away soccer game or such, and often wore a professional long sleeved white blouse with the collar buttoned with a pretty brooch clipped to it, the lace of the slip showing all the way around and four straps showing in the back. I thought it was incredibly sexy in the demure/librarian way.

Alas, since I graduated high school it is a sight I have not seen since (other than on older trans people, bless their hearts), if anything shows though a blouse it is only a bra (and often blatantly.)

Speaking of slips, if GGs are really concerned about pantylines a slip might help ;) (or wearing pantyhose under their pants instead of panties)

Suzy Parker
12-19-2011, 11:33 PM
Not much on panty lines but a nice visible garter bump under a skirt or dress would for sure get my attention:

http://www.secretsinlace.com/images/uploads/191_693_popup.jpg

Samantha_Smile
12-19-2011, 11:34 PM
VPL is a sin on par with lipstick on your teeth. Just wear a nice thong!
End of discussion for me.

IwishIwasTracy
12-19-2011, 11:36 PM
I love to look for pantylines on women. I try to imagine what their panties look like and if they are prettier then the ones I am wearing. As for seeing a bra strap through a blouse that is awesome. I can't get enough of that.

Tracy

Toni Citara
12-19-2011, 11:38 PM
I didn't notice the "bump" - my eyes were focused on her legs, heels, hair and come-hither-stare!!!

Damn... she is gorgeous! SLURP!!!

Not much on panty lines but a nice visible garter bump under a skirt or dress would for sure get my attention:

Vanessa Storrs
12-19-2011, 11:42 PM
I love checking out panty lines and really enjoy getting a glimpse of panties,

ashlylynn
12-19-2011, 11:43 PM
...these days with so many of the panties being advertised as "no pantyline", I find myself digging deeper into my drawer full of those I bought years ago...

lol Why? The "no pantyline" promise is a farce.

satinchrissy
12-20-2011, 01:20 AM
I enjoy looking at pantylines on others. It amazes me that some women are okay with how that looks - I don't think its good fashion sense but I like to see whats going on down there.

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
12-20-2011, 04:13 AM

I must agree with you. I guess I'm just old fashioned and love the look of an elegant looking woman in elegant clothes with a hint of garter and stockings. When I was growing up, a couple of women in my neighborhood used to dress up like that for Christmas parties that the would neighbors throw. I wish I possibly come within twenty feet of that look for myself.

Beverley Sims
12-20-2011, 05:40 AM
I had a lady say to me you look like you are wearing a thong or nothing under those jeans!
How right she was.

SusanQ
12-20-2011, 06:35 AM
I've never understood this. People can make out your panty lines, so they know you are wearing panties...WHAT A SHOCK!! :)

Kaz
12-20-2011, 07:06 AM
Interesting... would a visible thong in low-cut jeans be as bas VPL or worse? Or just a modern equivalent? Either way I have no problem with either, but checking for garter bumps is a real hobby!