PDA

View Full Version : party time

shybi
12-19-2011, 01:16 PM
hi girls

the wife and i are going to a new years eve fancy dress party she has told me i can go as wendy :) and wear whatever i like this wil be the first time i have dressed in front of other people and i'm really looking forward to it but i am also worried what our friends will think no one but the wife knows i'm a cd

wendy xxx

Nikki A.
12-19-2011, 03:33 PM
You may be surprised how well it goes. I was invited to a wedding as Nikki by friends of the "Bride", the one uncle was a lifer military and we were a little concerned on how he & his wife might accept me. Well when we got to the wedding, his wife was the first to come up to me and tell me how good I looked, made me feel comfortable right away. It also helped that most of the crowd was lesbian and gay and they accepted me also.
In other words ENJOY

kimdl93
12-19-2011, 03:57 PM
Don't worry - if you're wife is ok with it. But, I'd wager that a few of your friends have an idea by the end of the evening.

sissystephanie
12-19-2011, 05:51 PM
Sooner or later your friends will find out anyhow, just not in the way you may want them too! So dressing at the New Years party is a very positive way to let them know that you are a crossdresser. I have done that in my past, and was very happy to have done it. If you have selfconfidence like you should, it will be a breeze! Good Luck, and a very Happy New Year!

Cynthia Anne
12-19-2011, 07:15 PM
A party like that is to have fun! So go and do it! Hugs!

shybi
12-20-2011, 01:13 PM
thank you girls i really do want to let my hair down and enjoy myself

wendy xxx

CDPheobe
12-20-2011, 02:30 PM
Your taking a bigger step than I would. For now that is. I say go for it. Whoever does not like it..............well you know the rest.