PDA

View Full Version : Have to learn to keep mouth shut sometimes

hotskirt
12-19-2011, 01:29 PM
Stopped at the local gas station to pickup Sun. paper. Wife said I will get it and I need a pack of cigaretts. I said how much are cigaretts and she said around $5 a pak. I said that much and she said what about all the girl clothes you buy. What can I say. Went to town today and bought a nitegown. Denise

DonnaT
12-19-2011, 01:32 PM
At least girl clothes last a long time, cigarettes, not so much.

JoyceJ
12-19-2011, 01:34 PM
Plus crossdressing won't give you lung cancer... no matter how tight your corset is

RenneB
12-19-2011, 01:51 PM
I remember the day I quit the 'mokes... I just want to outlive my peers.... Now that I think about it the GGs that sound most like a male are the smokers... I could say, with my deep voice that I just smoke...

Renne.....

Allisa
12-19-2011, 01:55 PM
cigarette smoke on your clothes peeeyooo. Quit 20 yrs ago,cost was $1.00 a pack .

kimdl93
12-19-2011, 02:01 PM
Stopped at the local gas station to pickup Sun. paper. Wife said I will get it and I need a pack of cigaretts. I said how much are cigaretts and she said around $5 a pak. I said that much and she said what about all the girl clothes you buy. What can I say. Went to town today and bought a nitegown. Denise

Not only do girl clothes last a long time, they will not kill you. I've lost two family members to lung cancer in the past 18 months. Smoking is not just a bad habit.

Karren H
12-19-2011, 02:04 PM
Only took me 30+ years to figure out that my wife had no sense of humor when I made replies ike that. Lol

Cynthia Anne
12-19-2011, 08:33 PM
Sometimes it's easy to put a foot in the mouth! We all been there! So I won't complain about smokers if they don't complain about my dresses! I use to pay 25 cents a pack! Hugs!

SarahLynn
12-19-2011, 11:37 PM
It is because of my dressing i quit smoking. I had naturally long hair done in waves with a perm. Hated the aroma of cig smoke in my hair and on my clothes so i had to quit smoking.

SarahLynn

ZosKiaCultusC7
12-20-2011, 09:57 AM
Yes, smoking is bad and as a smoker, I understand this. Albeit, a pack of cigarettes will last me 2-3 days (I've never been a heavy smoker) but $5.00 a pack? I'm sorry but this is the first thing I noticed since that here in WA, we're at around $9.00 - $10.00 a pack. I should really quit.....easier said than done, of course.

Tina B.
12-20-2011, 01:40 PM
Yes smoking is bad just as everyone said, but I don't think I would ay much to her about it, as she puts up with your little habit, so I guess you can put up with hers. I tried for years to to get my wife to quit after I did, all it did is make her hide it from me, I didn't think that was right, since I came out to her because I thought a person should be able to live there live there way in there own home.
Tina B.

Jeannie
12-20-2011, 02:18 PM
What can I say. Went to town today and bought a nitegown.

That will teach her to through back it your face. LOL. Women always have something like that to throw back at you. It's a trait I wish I had because I come up with something 30 mins later and it just doesn't seem the same when you say it.