PDA

View Full Version : voices in my head Hee,Hee.

Allisa
12-19-2011, 01:51 PM
I know I'm opening a can of worms here but I was curious as to how many of us have tried or suceeded at being able to speak with a more feminine voice.I'm trying but find it difficult even though my voice is naturally on the higher side of male .Sometimes I try it out on those darn telemarketers and once was asked about my gender even though they knew my first name .

Veronica Lodge
12-19-2011, 02:32 PM
I have tried and succeeded (by my standards) at discovering my feminine voice.

It's hard work but not insurmountable by any means. It was easier than I thought it would be after reading problems people have had with it.
The early recordings of yourself can be quite discouraging and somewhat embarassing...but it'll come around with lots of practice. It's the time needed at the outset that I think causes people to fail at the beginning.

The vocal exercises are beyong boring...but totally necessary. Keep at it and it will happen.

suchacutie
12-19-2011, 04:50 PM
It's usually very possible to subdue the bass part of your vocal chords and have a more feminine sounding voice. The hard issue is to learn about using language and inflection as GGs do! At least I find it hard!

tina

ArleneRaquel
12-19-2011, 04:58 PM
I dont try to have a feminine voice, but on a number of occasions when answering the phone I have been mistaken for a woman. :)

sissystephanie
12-19-2011, 05:36 PM
I have a very definite male voice, and have been told by a professional voice coach that there is no way I could make it feminine! So I don't even try, and in all the years that I have been crossdressing it has never been a problem!!

Cynthia Anne
12-19-2011, 07:40 PM
My feninine voice is not the best! But I do try! And I get mamed quite often in public! Hugs!

Tammy V
12-19-2011, 08:00 PM
I have a lot of work to do, but I can pull off a passable voice if I really try and a good one usually. I know this is bad, but I used to practice by calling phone chat lines (which females get on free but males have to pay) as a female and seeing how the guys reacted. I could tell by how many responses I got to my greeting how good my voice was that day.