PDA

View Full Version : crossdressing going into it

Gemz
12-20-2011, 02:56 PM
hello there all new world out there for cd,s and loving it as well,its a shame we cant be dressed all the time

Gemmz :o:battingeyelashes:

Karren H
12-20-2011, 03:10 PM
Why can we? No one is stopping you but you! And welcome to the fray!

AKACAROLINE
12-20-2011, 03:18 PM
Why indeed can't we??? or is society so bad minded that they mock us girls when we venture out en femme
For me I'm scared of what people think I live in a small town so i keep my dressin up strictly at home
I still dream though i would love to venture out every day as the girl i love to be

Caroline

Cynthia Anne
12-20-2011, 03:23 PM
Welcome to the friendly place! I live in the sticks and venture out most everyday! I never go to town without 'dressing' first! Hugs!

Miranda-E
12-20-2011, 04:35 PM
,its a shame we cant be dressed all the time

Gemmz :o:battingeyelashes:

why cant you? it beats going out naked.

IamSara
12-20-2011, 05:19 PM
we can't?? It is all up to you. Some of the girls on here dress almost full time. Others only in their homes and that is the way they want it. So what do you want? It is all up to you.
Welcome to the forum.

DanaR
12-20-2011, 05:22 PM
Wow, I'm always dressed, except the shower.:D

RenneB
12-20-2011, 06:39 PM
Welcome to the chat club Gemmz. Wadda mean we can't dress all the time. If I'm not en fem, I'm thinking about the next outfit that I'll put on, so yea that makes me dressed all the time....

Renne.....

Launa
12-20-2011, 07:02 PM
I want to start dressing a heck of a lot more but my wife doesn't want me out of the closet to friends and family etc... So I respect those wishes if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't care if anybody knew. In saying all that I don't know if I want to go 24/7. When I do sports the man comes out in me. Lol

Allisa
12-20-2011, 08:22 PM
There's that word "shame" again,let it go,be who you are and dress all the time if you want to.

Sallee
12-20-2011, 08:37 PM
some interesting responses so far.
You can dress and go out all the time if you so desire. most people don't care you may be embarrassed for a bit but you will get over it and begin to feel "normal" and fem and all the rest of those great CD feelings. It is totally up to You,
You maybe become known as the local cross dresser and if your ok with that have fun enjoy yourself and don't worry about the rest :D

docrobbysherry
12-20-2011, 09:30 PM
Well, here's ONE REASON u can't!

If you're dressed all the time, you're NOT a CD, you're a TS! U can use THAT excuse and blame me if u like!

Ellyn
12-21-2011, 01:51 AM
There are probably several good reasons why not. Like keeping a job in many businesses, as well the probability that someone with dragging knuckles and too much beer or drugs in their system will take offence, and beat the crap out of a "sissy".
Why indeed can't we??? or is society so bad minded that they mock us girls when we venture out en femme
For me I'm scared of what people think I live in a small town so i keep my dressin up strictly at home
I still dream though i would love to venture out every day as the girl i love to be

Caroline

Jessica86
12-21-2011, 02:07 AM
Welcome to the site! I've always wondered what it would be like to have all of us dressed up and together in one place! That would be something!

akasheila
12-27-2011, 01:36 PM
I want to start dressing a heck of a lot more but my wife doesn't want me out of the closet to friends and family etc... So I respect those wishes if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't care if anybody knew. In saying all that I don't know if I want to go 24/7. When I do sports the man comes out in me. Lol

Well done your a nice person to respect your wifes wishes:thumbsup:

rebecca34
12-27-2011, 02:08 PM
Hi Gemz,

It's only a shame if you want to do it all the time, but we're all treading different paths. Personally I think if I was Becca the whole time it would become normal and, for me, some of the sparkle would be lost. Obviously that's not true for everyone.

Welcome to the site honey :)

xx Becca xx

Acastina
12-27-2011, 02:15 PM
Welcome to the site! I've always wondered what it would be like to have all of us dressed up and together in one place! That would be something!

How many stadiums would that require? Millions of us, everywhere. Can you imagine the queue at the mirror?

Seriously, welcome to the forum. I definitely would 24/7 if it wouldn't upset my balance. I'm too old and too happy with my overall situation for radical change.

Chloei
12-27-2011, 08:11 PM
I am trying to get an outfit together at the moment to go out fully dressed properly. I live in a city so I think I will be ok, but the thing to remember is that gemz...you will be dead one day. Forever. Do what you want now and don't give a monkeys about anyone else because they will be dead too and less well dressed.