PDA

View Full Version : Your Fantasies

yas159
12-20-2011, 07:29 PM
Ever since I've been an adult. I've pictured myself stepping into the role of a wife. I often saw a home and would dream of being the wife and woman. What a dream fantasy. I would love to hear the dreams of others.

ArleneRaquel
12-20-2011, 07:36 PM
Since the age of eight or so I've had dreams of living my life as a woman. Every dream had me as a a 30's lady who was the nanny to a young child who's mother had died and lived with his mid thirtyism father, who was a man of some means. The father always fell in love with me, and wanted to marry me. All of these dreams ended with me in a quandry on what should I do, tell him that I was born a man or not. The dreams as best that I can recall never dealt with the issue that I had or never had surgery. I guess that I was a post op female, though I would really no idea what that meant back then, certainly in my early years of having this reoccurring dream. These dreams went on certainly till my mid to late twenties. :daydreaming:

Anna Lorree
12-20-2011, 07:44 PM
My fantasies used to be of the more risque form, but anymore I just want to be able to dress and act as I wish without risk or torment, abuse or defamation. My fantasy is that the world would simply allow me to be me and be OK with it.

Anna

Mrs Roads
12-20-2011, 08:01 PM
I'm a very naughty girl, my fantasy is to be a Penthouse Pet model and if I was born the woman that I wanted to be (see my avatar pic), that's what I would strive to be, no joke :battingeyelashes: Ever since I was like 12 I had this fantasy. As background, I can locate the exact moment that I wanted to be a woman - it was the day I uncovered my dad's stash of Penthouse magazines when I was 12. I was so aroused by what I saw that I wanted to be the women in those pictures and experience and feel what they felt to point that I went into my mother's dresser and put on a pair of her bra and panties (for the very first time). The sensation of being in women's underwear (for the very first time) was so intoxicating that I actually felt light headed and dizzy - I remember that moment very vividly. Ever since then I wanted to be woman and hence, my ongoing fantasy to be a Penthouse Pet.

Elana
12-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Since i was little i'd fantasize being a princess in medieval times, being treated like a young lady and dressing in all those girly princess frocks and marrying to a prince. After going a little older i have these fantasies of being a cheerleader and having a strong football player as a b/f. I also think of being a housewife sometimes also. Then there's the secretary ones working with a cute skirt and high heels.

Krista1985
12-20-2011, 08:47 PM
I've always been fond of the notion of changing my body at will instead of just my clothes. If I could shift back and forth I think that'd be pretty cool! Some days I'm more of one and less of the other, it'd be nice if my body matched my fashion choices on any given day :-)

Ressie
12-20-2011, 08:59 PM
I've always been fond of the notion of changing my body at will instead of just my clothes. If I could shift back and forth I think that'd be pretty cool! Some days I'm more of one and less of the other, it'd be nice if my body matched my fashion choices on any given day :-)

That one sounds good to me. I've had those thoughts before. When I was younger I used to dream of being locked in a women's clothing store overnight and trying everything on. Most of my current fantasies are too sexually graphic to share here. :)

docrobbysherry
12-20-2011, 09:25 PM
Ho hum! That USED TO BE one of mine, too! Only, Sherry's been DOING THAT for 3 years! Courtesy of my female suit!

I have MANY others. But, none that I can post here! Lol!

abigailf
12-20-2011, 09:35 PM
One of my fantasies is to be a wizard (like merlin) complete with a poly-morph spell so I can change gender whenever I wanted. Oh! Teleport too. How great would it be to get from one place to another instantaneously.

GenderCurious Andrea
12-20-2011, 09:44 PM
Ever since I was young I use to dream about being a ballet dancer. My dream doesn't really begin or end like a big ballet production it just kinda happens. In my dream I am in a dance studio with four or five other ladies, we are all in matching dresses and tights exept for one girl she is in a white wedding dress and lace veil. There is no groom or men at all but I think the ballet is about a wedding with two brides, but I always wake up before the end.

Andrea ; )

BLUE ORCHID
12-20-2011, 09:45 PM
Hi Yaz, My fantasy is to be accepted by my wife not just tolerated.

Orchid

Anna Lorree
12-20-2011, 09:46 PM
One of my fantasies is to be a wizard (like merlin) complete with a poly-morph spell so I can change gender whenever I wanted. Oh! Teleport too. How great would it be to get from one place to another instantaneously.

Spoken like a true AD&D geek.:)

Anna

Cindy M
12-20-2011, 10:10 PM
I can fix everything in my life. All I need is 1.21 gigawatts and a flux capacitor.

Annaliese2010
12-20-2011, 10:45 PM
Hmmm...um.. OH! I know! Ok yea...like...to be at a weekend-long private home gathering with fun-loving sensuous, sultry & sexy bi-GG's, lezzy-GG's & lezzie-TG's just...oh IDK...socializing, chatting, sharing personal stories, past experiences, future wants & dreams, eating great food, sublime chocolate, drinking gormet coffee, fab liquor, trading gifts, wearing fiery diamonds & 18kt yellow gold. Comparing tatts & piercings, watching, learning growing, being entertained by the pitch of a hot girl selling the latest sex toys...trying them with another girl in the back bedroom...rejoining the group, giving an assessment...melding into an orgy of sharing, mutual pleasing and healthful recreation...getting lost in the daze of something amazing...all day/night thru. Waking up Monday, early, refreshed, inspired, now emotionally connected to T-girls like me and GG girls too. Taking a shower with a new-found gf...having a bit of last wet-minute fun before re-assuming my male dom-role & rushing off to be at work...9AM. In this hum-drum practical but culturally imposed & historically-correct & necessary world. Mmm yea.... THAT would be a dream come true. Sweet...

kelly1818
12-20-2011, 10:51 PM
Well, I think mine is kinda an oddball one...hehe. I have a fantasy of being a helpless, vulnerable damsel-in-distress. It takes on different forms and settings from time to time, but I sometimes fantasize about going out shopping at the mall for a whole day and walking around a cute skirt/blouse and heels and leaving at the very end of the day only to find that my car won't start. I'd sit there struggling with it for nearly an hour and then (in my fantasy of course) a cute and strong man would come by and help me out.

Rachel Morley
12-20-2011, 10:53 PM
Ooh err ... this could be a tricky thread to answer, and I'm definitely not going into details, but let me say that since embracing my CDing, all of my femme fantasies have been fulfilled ... even the more outrageous ones! :) :devil:

natalie james
12-20-2011, 10:56 PM
hmmmmmmm. the damsel in distress is always fun to think about. but really, my favorite would be being a some kind of preppy sophisticant...

MarcyHunter
12-20-2011, 10:59 PM
Gone cottin choppin.

Karren H
12-20-2011, 11:31 PM
I always fantasized about hoisting Lord Stanley's Cup...

Marleena
12-21-2011, 12:08 AM
Mine would be like Anna's! Being able to be Marleena and out in the world without any fears. Not having to hide being myself anymore and having people realize there is nothing wrong with me or Marleena.

ArleneRaquel
12-21-2011, 12:12 AM
Mine would be like Anna's! Being able to be Marleena and out in the world without any fears. Not having to hide being myself anymore and having people realize there is nothing wrong with me or Marleena.

Marleena,
I believe that a great many of the ladies here desire not to live in feel. I live as a woman 24.7, but I do have fears that pop up once in a while, my homophobic neighbor doesn't help. Another terrific post hon.

Jessica86
12-21-2011, 12:14 AM
Jessica wants my wife...:daydreaming: It's her fantasy just to spend a nice evening with her. Not too active. A night of dinner followed by walking through the local marketplace. Streetlights, fountains, and a ride in a nice limousine. Sparkling champagne after having a luscious aged wine with italian food. After that, a night at the market hotel on the top floor. Total submission in the bedroom, where pink silk/satin sheets await. Oh yes. Any further details, and I won't be able to walk for another thirty minutes! But oh what a night that would be.:heehee:

JoyceJ
12-21-2011, 12:20 AM
My fantasy involves being in a world without men - just T-girls and GGs and we all just love each other and make each other up. There's no fighting or pettiness, we just live peacefully and love each other.

Hmmm...um.. OH! I know! Ok yea...like...to be at a weekend-long private home gathering with fun-loving sensuous, sultry & sexy bi-GG's, lezzy-GG's & lezzie-TG's just...oh IDK...socializing, chatting, sharing personal stories, past experiences, future wants & dreams, eating great food, sublime chocolate, drinking gormet coffee, fab liquor, trading gifts, wearing fiery diamonds & 18kt yellow gold. Comparing tatts & piercings, watching, learning growing, being entertained by the pitch of a hot girl selling the latest sex toys...trying them with another girl in the back bedroom...rejoining the group, giving an assessment...melding into an orgy of sharing, mutual pleasing and healthful recreation...getting lost in the daze of something amazing...all day/night thru. Waking up Monday, early, refreshed, inspired, now emotionally connected to T-girls like me and GG girls too. Taking a shower with a new-found gf...having a bit of last wet-minute fun before re-assuming my male dom-role & rushing off to be at work...9AM. In this hum-drum practical but culturally imposed & historically-correct & necessary world. Mmm yea.... THAT would be a dream come true. Sweet...

How can I become a part of your world :) That would be amazing.

DeniseNJ
12-21-2011, 12:24 AM
Ok I will be honest here, my fantacy is to be kept by two ******** that keep me home. I cook,clean and I will be waiting at the door for their arival home. They help transform me and make me their sissy as I slowly turn into one of them as I do what I can to please them. They do what they can to make me the girl.

Misti
12-21-2011, 12:42 AM
I would love to hear the dreams of others.

Yaz, how about a picture being worth a 1000 words?

I've stood on top of the Eiffel Tower (i.e., before the "suicide barrier" was installed), plus I've flown upside down (held in my ejection seat with my shoulder harness only) looking straight down at it at 40X its height. :devil:

Know What? Looking down from atop of that giant erector set scared me silly. funny, Eh? :brolleyes:

But my fantasy is to return to the top of it again, this time as Misti... :daydreaming:

Here's my Postcard to you all:
Seasons Greetings to You All... Many Happy Returns (Re. to fulfillment of your fondest dreams) for Each And Everyone of You! :love:

Brittany CD
12-21-2011, 02:40 AM
For me, my fantasy has been dancing in a pretty dress, probably red or black, with matching heels and cleavage at a formal event :daydreaming:

danielletorresani
12-21-2011, 03:26 AM

Wow....

This is my new fantasy. Totally turned me on!

suzy1
12-21-2011, 03:44 AM
Winning the Formula one world championship in 4” heels.

IamToni
12-21-2011, 03:52 AM
My fantasy is to be accepted by my wife not just tolerated.

Hi Orchid, that was my fantasy too and this year it came true! I really hope your fantasy become reality.

prene
12-21-2011, 04:50 AM
My fantasy:
Healthy physically active (curvy) woman.
Yes, I would love to be a mother.

BillieJoEllen
12-21-2011, 12:50 PM
I would love to be a very, very excellent ballet dancer and appear on stage in front of hundreds of people wearing the most scrumptious and frilly tutu!

Veronica27
12-21-2011, 02:20 PM
Many of the replies to this question involve fantasizing that you actually are a woman, or are being transformed into one. That was never the case with me. I always fantasized that I was me, a guy, crossdressing and finding myself in a wide variety of scenarios from losing a bet, taking someone up on a dare, being a part of my job description, to getting caught in various embarrassing situations or just doing it because I wanted the thrill of defying the status quo. Now that I crossdress more or less fully, and have had a few outings, I seldom spend time daydreaming or fantasizing about it all.

Veronica

Mrs Roads
12-21-2011, 05:32 PM
Many of the replies to this question involve fantasizing that you actually are a woman, or are being transformed into one. That was never the case with me. I always fantasized that I was me, a guy, crossdressing and finding myself in a wide variety of scenarios from losing a bet, taking someone up on a dare, being a part of my job description, to getting caught in various embarrassing situations or just doing it because I wanted the thrill of defying the status quo. Now that I crossdress more or less fully, and have had a few outings, I seldom spend time daydreaming or fantasizing about it all.

Veronica

That's the "main" and "only" reason why I cross dress, it is because I always wanted to be a woman deep down underneath since I was 12. I just never wanted to admit it due to social expectations on gender roles. Funny thing is that I have no desire to be with a man, but at the same time I fantasize.... no DESIRE to be a real woman (born genetically as a female). That's the part I'm still trying to figure out....

abigailf
12-21-2011, 06:20 PM
Spoken like a true AD&D geek.:)

Anna

:heehee: hahaha. Yes I admit it openly. And at 47 years I still play every so often with my friends. However, most of it is food, wine and remembering the glory days.

elliemoss
12-21-2011, 06:32 PM
My ultimate fantasy would be to be asked to prom. The whole experience would be amazing, shopping for the perfect gown, getting hair/nails/make up done, getting ready, coming down the stairs to meet my date. Meeting the parents, photos then the limo ride drinks dancing till late, ahh. Hoping to go to a CD prom or ball sometime tho, would be the next best thing. I also have a fanatsy which I could fulfill, pretty simple just go on hols to San Fran for a week and spend it as Ellie, sight seeing, shopping, gigs, clubbing would be amazing to dress 24/7 for a week in the sun.......

Launa
12-21-2011, 06:41 PM
Ultimate fantasy would be to dress as a girl and be a hairdresser. Second choice is to be a UFC fighter as the way I am but wear girl clothes after training session or a fight.

Brynn_A
12-21-2011, 06:46 PM
Mine is soo easy, yet so hard. I only wish to be completely accepted as the girl I am by the man I love.

Beth Mays
12-21-2011, 08:38 PM
Hi Yaz, My fantasy is to be accepted by my wife not just tolerated.

I am right thare with ya on that one!

Beverley Sims
12-21-2011, 11:32 PM
Re visit some of those missed opportunities.
If I was able I would probably be on so much trouble now.
Sitting here in London and going out Chrstmas window shopping (last night here,) fulfilled some of my fantasies.
H&M seems a good place to shop. Harrods felt a bit scary.

MarcyHunter
12-22-2011, 12:56 AM
Gone cottin choppin.

KiwiHeather
12-23-2011, 12:48 AM
One of mine is to work at a place where a uniform is supplied but due to an error I am presented with a womans uniform. The boss is a bit of a tight ass bitch and wont resupply me with the correct one but rather suggests that if she supplies me with underwear, shoes, etc that I wear what I was supplied. Over the course of a few weeks I go from dressing in the bathroom at work and being uncomfortable through to turning up En femme and becoming her lesbian love interest...

LilSissyStevie
12-23-2011, 03:17 AM
My fantasy is to get a Wiz Bang Chicken Plucker. They say you can pluck two chickens a minute in that thing. Beats doing it the hard way. Now if someone would just invent the Wiz Bang Guts Sucker Outer, that would be utopia.

Tara D. Rose
12-23-2011, 04:34 AM
Well I have many fantasies, so I’ll just give one. I’d love to become Tara late one night and my wife rings the doorbell dressed as a female police officer. Tara opens the door and she asks me if her husband is home? I say no why? Well we need to talk to him mam,,, well he’s not here I say. She asks “do you mind if I take a look?” I say no, not at all. After my wife searches the house for my male side, she says to me, “So you’re hiding him, tell me where he is” I say I don’t know. She says ok, “turn around and put your hands against the wall” She pats me down, then she gets surprised about something and then orders me to put my hands behind my back. And she cuffs me. I ask, what’s going on? She knees the back of my knees forcing to my knees.
The police woman (my wife), then goes to the front door and closes it, then locks it. Turns back to me and tells me, “well, we’re going to have to find your husband’s whereabouts the hard way “

She goes to the kitchen and helps herself to our liquor. She takes off her hat letting her hair fall loose, throws her hat on the couch, removes her gun belt and throws it on the couch, unbuttons her uniform shirt, she turns the lights down low and then pulls out her club and comes up behind me and puts the club to my throat while gripping it firmly with both her hands, she leans down and whispers oh so softly in my ear,,,, I mean ever so softly, and so seductively, with her lips touching my ear and she says
“Tara,……………………..Tara,,,she whispers again, I WILL to get the information I want, even if it takes all night” Then I whisper back, ever so softly, “ officer maam, do what you must, for I will never, ever, ever, betray the one that you seek”

susmitha
12-23-2011, 06:03 AM
my fantasy is to be accepted by my wife. then comes the main point. she should dress as a man when i dress as a woman. we enjoy in role reversal - i.e. i dress and act female while she dresses and acts male. i am the soft passive receptive partner and she becomes the "male". i surrender to "him" when "he" makes love to me.

laura.lapinski
12-23-2011, 07:09 PM
I once had a fantasy that I would meet a man who was a doctor. Since he made good money, I would be his stay at home wife, and little by little I would turn into the wife I wanted to be. I would keep my legs and body free of hair. I would go to get laser hair removal, then breast enhancements, all while growing my hair long. I would always be there in sexy, but classy clothes and tend to the house. I think I liked the fantasy of being taken care of, and looking pretty and getting to do it with someone that loved and cared for me.

DebbieL
12-23-2011, 07:21 PM
All I wanted from the time I was six, was to be able to be like the other girls and do what the other girls did.

Before that, I WAS like the other girls, and did what the other girls did.

Until a girl's mother caught me in her daughter's dress, tights, and shoes, with an erection.

I'd have traded that erection for a "button" in a heartbeat - prayed for it every day, several times a day.
I stopped believing in Santa Clause - but I kept believing in the joy of giving.
I stopped believing in the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy - but kept believing in miracles and the resurrection.
I stopped believing that God could turn me into a girl, but kept believing in God.

I'm 56 years old. I've spent 50 years trapped in a body I hate. The thought of another 50 years - - forget it.
Now, my fantasy is to die soon, so I can come back as a girl and do all the things I wanted to do but couldn't in this lifetime.

Nicole Brown
12-23-2011, 09:53 PM
My fantasy is really quite simple, and I live it every day that I go out into the world as Nicole and am accepted as a woman. I am especially thrilled each time someone calls me Miss or Ma'am, although I seem to be getting many more Ma'ams than Misses these days.

Jennifer B
12-23-2011, 10:41 PM
I think I have three fantasies.

1. To go out on a monster shopping trip en femme with a group of like minded CD's and GG's, then go to a nice Italian restaurant for lunch. Go back to a Hotel and to get changed and glamed up before going out to the theatre and then on to a late dinner date before going clubbing in the heart of the city all girls together. Then finally going back to the hotel and relaxing into the plushest 100 tog mattress and duvet with my girlfriend and to do all this whilst passing spectacularly.

2. I read a lot of Iain M.Banks Sci-Fi novels which contain a far future, utopian society called the Culture. In the Culture humans live for hundreds of years and are able to exert a huge degree of control over their body's functioning, through neural and cellular modification, simply by conscious thought and determination. As such they can transform themselves from one sex to another over a period of months. In the Culture the societal norm has become that most males at some point during there lives transform to being female. Most change back some years later, some don't, some transform back and forth as it suits them. Some even become pregnant via male insemination or artificial insemination and give birth, before changing back. And this same scenario applies to Women of course, who change themselves into men and then back again or not.

I love this concept. I have no desire for a real sex change at all. But if I could transform myself into a woman for a few weeks, months or years and then turn back, I'd be the first in line. I'd love to experience being a woman at every level, physical and psychologically. We would learn so much from each other if we could do that.

3. My final fantasy. To get to the end of the week without laddering a pair of stockings or tights.

If I live long enough hopefully I'll have a shot at some of my fantasies, but obviously number 3 is never ever going to happen. *sigh*

susmitha
12-24-2011, 01:08 AM
my fantasy is to enjoy private life with my GG wife imagining that she is the man and i am the woman in the relationship. i should dress and act as female, while she dresses and acts as male (but only in private). i want to be the soft weak passive receptive partner in our intimate moments. in public, i am a normal macho husband.

Rogina B
12-24-2011, 07:44 PM
I think I would enjoy being a Ft Lauderdale "trophy wife". I am sure I can fill my days wasting money while my husband works[hustles] for it... Oh well,just a fantasy involving the power of the pussycat..lol

Paula G
12-24-2011, 08:50 PM
My fantasy would be to be accepted by everyone for who I am and be able to present myself as I truly am.

Chloei
12-24-2011, 08:52 PM
Being a bridesmaid. I have never worn a gown or anything (never worn a skirt for longer than an hour...) and I just want to wear something like that for a whole day...

JiveTurkeyOnRye
12-24-2011, 09:36 PM
I wish I had been both a girl and someone with much more musical talent. The idea of being a bad@$$ rocker chick like Liz Phair, or Joan Jett is pretty appealing. Or even a more mellow acoustic type gal would be fun too.

leotard fan
12-25-2011, 12:20 PM
well... i have some, but i main ones are: is to be accepted or tolerated by all people, to dress as baillarina with a short tutu, on the streets and use a swimsuit in the beach... i deserve it, and is frustrate and unfair i canĀ“t wear what i like and want because of the idiot minds! good 2012 to you all!

katie36
12-25-2011, 04:01 PM
Mine would have to be getting fully dressed with perfect makeup, long nails and very high heels and go to a club and dance all night