PDA

View Full Version : Will you be dressed over Christmas?

Nina
12-21-2011, 07:26 AM
More aimed at TV's this question as I'm guessing if you're a TS you will be dressed as a woman but then again maybe you've family that don't accept you as a woman and it's the one day of the year you go back to being male just to keep the peace?

So all you part time women are you dressing over Christmas and even on Christmas day and if so have to something planned to wear already?

OK TS's you can play the what are planning to wear game too if you like.

BTW Christmas day is one of only a few days I don't dress now and pretend to be a bloke for the day. You know smoke a pipe, wear a hat instead of a wig and talk about football and don't kiss any strangers.

BTW Happy Christmas from me

lauraabdl
12-21-2011, 07:45 AM
Well its a toss up for me this year, I have no family in the area and have been invited to a friends that is well, enjoys when I visit as my femme self. their granddaughter calls me auntie Laura. So the answer to your question is yes and will it be my green velvet midlength dress or my skin tight mid thigh lengh velvet LBD, choices, ain't it nice to be a girl.:heehee:

Mistybtm
12-21-2011, 07:46 AM
OH yes i will be dressed up for Christmas, nothing planned as of yet. I have a new maxi dress that i should have this friday : http://www.jessicalondon.com/clothing/Peasant-Style-Maxi-Dress.aspx?PfId=304282&DeptId=21169&ProductTypeId=1 in the print color.
I prob. will be wearing it.

Merry Christmas All.

Kaz
12-21-2011, 07:48 AM
Well I am not 'out' to my family and it will be a family affair, so nothing overt... but I will be underdressed and will find my Kaz moments!

kimdl93
12-21-2011, 08:00 AM
it will be mixed. Christmas Eve dressed and Christmas Day not so much.

Katelyn B
12-21-2011, 08:19 AM
Alas no, since I'll be spending the Christmas period staying at my parents house (its traditional the whole family returns home), which is slightly depressing. Have thought about comming out to them more and more recently (since I live as Katie nearly 100% of the time) but every time I almost do something is said or done which knocks my confidence that they'd be accepting. Will be underdressed, but thats only becausd I don't own any male underwear any more so its out of nesecity more than desire. New years eve however isd another matter....

t-girlxsophie
12-21-2011, 08:22 AM
Not much opportunity to dress Christmas Eve as working back shift.Always begin Christmas day in drab to see the kids getting their,and our :) presents.Will get dressed later for Dinner and spend the rest of the day en femme,Will get my Girlie presents then too:daydreaming:

No matter how you spend Christmas,I hope you all have a fabulous time

Sophie

Karren H
12-21-2011, 08:24 AM
I'm wearing my Pittsburgh Penguins PJ's!! Like I always do...

Renee W
12-21-2011, 08:25 AM
With it being a 3 day weekend, I hope to get as much Renee time as possible. Saturday will probably be a bust since we have to do some visiting, Christmas day I think I will be in my red dress that I made, seems kind of Christmasy. May have to change in and out though since I will be cooking the big dinner for us.

Stefanie_in_Mt
12-21-2011, 08:54 AM
Not on christmas eve, but I have this nice mid length red dress set aside for christmas day

Tina B.
12-21-2011, 09:22 AM
Yes and no, Christmas Eve is the yes, Christmas day, not so much as we are off to spend the day with the grandkids, oh and my son and his wife. But then depending whats under the tree this year, I may be under dressed in something pretty. I have found a couple of presents under the tree for some one my wife is calling "T" It better stand for Tina, or I'm going to cry.
Tina B.

Mandy
12-21-2011, 11:55 AM
I will be dressed both xmas eve & xmas day as gf is working:D I'm planning on asking her too if what she mentioned (about meeting Mandy) on saturday morning was to be put into reality on tuesday:daydreaming:

Merry Xmas to you all & heres to a fab 2012

IamToni
12-21-2011, 11:56 AM
When I'm at home I'll be dressed, when I'm not I won't - like most days really. My wonderful wife treated me to a gorgeous satin nightie yesterday, for me to wear on Christmas morning - I can't wait to sit next to the christmas tree with her on Sunday opening our presents :)

ArleneRaquel
12-21-2011, 12:20 PM
I usually dress 24/7, but this Christmas Eve I'll be attending Midnight Mass enfemme. It will be the a first for me, on Christmas Eve at least, I did attend Mass two weeks ago as Arlene.

Marleena
12-21-2011, 12:28 PM
Great thread idea, Nina! :)

I will be in guy mode for most of the holidays to satisfy expectations of family members I haven't come out to. There will be lots of visits to make.

Once I get that out of the way I'll finally get Marleena time to enjoy the gifts she (me) will receive from her SO. It will be hard to wait for Marleena time, but necessary.

Jolie Deen
12-21-2011, 01:25 PM
Finished work today!!! Yeah!!! and ready to dress as often as possible :) which will mean maybe only 2 or 3 times over the Christmas period :(

Got a new wig and some new clothes that i'm looking forward to wearing for the first time.

Have a great Christmas everybody! x

JoyceJ
12-21-2011, 03:32 PM
I dont have any family to go see... so I'll definitely spend all day en femme

Brynn_A
12-21-2011, 03:38 PM
I'll be getting home Christmas Eve from work about 8 PM. As usual, right into Brynn mode for the next two days. A couple of friends want to stop by that night for a bit and A gentleman wants to deliver his gift on Christmas day. Sounds like a lovely weekend for me.

Claire Cook
12-21-2011, 03:58 PM
I'll certainly be dressed for part of the day, but not for the big family dinner -- haven't come out to them yet. But I will wear my Christmas earrings...

Sharon B.
12-21-2011, 05:26 PM
Yes I will be en feminine Christmas Eve and Christmas Day as I don't travel to see family but maybe once a year and then we meet halfway.
I would rather stay home and be the person I am then to be the fake person I would have to be.

Mrs Roads
12-21-2011, 05:44 PM
Yes - after Xmas dinner with the folks and I return to my apt I will be woman as I ring in the rest of the Xmas night. Got myself a new auburn wig and tons of new make up from the breastform just for the occasion :)

In fact, I'm on holidays for the next 2 weeks and with the exception of going down to the exercise room and running on the treadmill for like an hr (in boy mode :( I'm pretty much spending my days in the apt as 100% woman as I go about my daily leisurely activities - need to take advantage of this time off and be a woman as much as posssible :)

DanaR
12-21-2011, 05:50 PM
Under dressing will be the only opportunity I'll have this weekend. My wife and I will be over at one daughters Saturday night and Sunday everyone is over at our house. I'll probably go out tomorrow or Friday instead.

StevieTV
12-21-2011, 05:54 PM
Yes I am. Christmas eve night..silk pj's. Christmas day will either be my red leather pants and white sweater or white jeans and a red sweater. Haven't decided yet. I may still go out Saturday and find something else.

kristinacd55
12-21-2011, 05:57 PM
Could be, everyone knows now except my Dad who's 91 and at this point I don't want to tell so I'll just boy it for the weekend

Cynthia Anne
12-21-2011, 06:16 PM
I will be at a K.C. Cheifs party christmas eve and will spend Christmas day recovering to be at work monday @4am! Merry christmas! Hugs!

elliemoss
12-21-2011, 06:20 PM
Not for me unfortunatley as ill be back home with the family, maybe over the new year......

Launa
12-21-2011, 06:51 PM
There will be a little dressing between X-mas and the New Year. I'm sure I will be in a dress doing some finishing carpentry. lol

KimberlyJane
12-21-2011, 06:54 PM
I will for sure, But I am most of the time anyway.

cassandra54
12-21-2011, 07:08 PM
merry christmas to all. i will be dressed for sure. i bought a fabulous red dress from kohl's just to wear for what may turn out to be the best christmas ever with my SO. pictures to follow.

Annaliese2010
12-21-2011, 10:20 PM
Oh yea I'd say it's when I 'peak' if you wnna callit that i.e. I'm SO disconnected from the 'norm'...while the entire World is busy about their 'normal' holiday bs...I'm totally alone...deserted...clueless as to what to DO with myself. LOL...so I'll get a 'make-over' at a tranny salon...spend alotta time here on this website...get caughtup on music n movies..get bored...go out on the town to trans-friendly clubs...or meet someone on-line and either drive or fly waaay out to bum-fck Egypt to meet her only to discover how she's too old or too fake or too or male too not real...god...idk What but just 'too something' to have made it worth tha while. Thus bemused during the long trip home...reticent about my wasted time...and perchance terrified by the many txts & cell calls from my would-be or one-time lover..now wondering if a new 'stalker' has been born out of my ill got efforts. Omg I DESPISE the 'holidays'. LOL...

Umm..think maybe I'll go see 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' instead...and stay boozy on Grey Goose close to 'home'...if ya wnna callit that. Lolololol....

suchacutie
12-21-2011, 10:48 PM
ROFL, I don't want to give the local EMTs more work! If Tina walked in on the holiday gathering there would be mulitple heart attacks, etc! I think I'll wait until my wife and Tina can enjoy some time by themselves!

:)

Eryn
12-21-2011, 10:56 PM
My daughters are home from university so dressing is on hold for a while. That's OK, as I love having them around and there will be plenty of opportunities in the new year.

MiraM
12-22-2011, 12:39 AM
I am usually dressed en femme when I am not at work (and since I work 12-15 hours a day, usually 6, sometimes 7, days a week that doesn't give a whole lot of time). This year though I am in a position where the business closes early on the 24th, and will be closed the 25th and 26th. As soon as I get cleaned up on Saturday, I will be in femme mode until going back to work on Tuesday, which is easy since my family is 1500 miles away, and then it is back to just being dressed when I am not working.

vivianann
12-22-2011, 03:02 AM
I will be dressed enfemme Christmas day. I have been enfemme for the last week.

jillcutie
12-22-2011, 05:22 AM
I am lucky enough that I'm off work for a full week between christmas and new years, in fact today will be my last day until next year :) I can't wait to get home tonight and get dressed. Merry Christmas everyone

Darlene-VA
12-22-2011, 07:48 PM
I will be dressed for the entire weekend and going over to friends Sunday for dinner and Darlene is always welcome there

Sarah V
12-26-2011, 09:26 PM
Yes, for one day and an entire evening with friends between the two holidays.

Sarah Jayne
12-26-2011, 09:46 PM
I am having a pampering day to myself, just had a nice hot shower, shaved, feeling nice and relaxed drinking a glass of wine. My best Christmas present was to myself

JohnH
12-26-2011, 11:21 PM
I was dressed yesterday after I got home from church. I wore a blue and black sweater dress, black pantyhose, and black medium heel shoes.

Johanna

GirlyBoy1963
12-26-2011, 11:27 PM
I have worn nothing but women's clothes since the day before Chistmas Eve

Claire Cook
12-27-2011, 07:19 AM
Sue and I flew up to VA from FLA to do Christmas with my Virginia cousins (who don't know Claire). Yesterday we decided the girls needed to do DC, so Claire had a day out. We went to the Botanical Garden on the Mall and just loved it. They have a special Christmas toy train exhibit, and pointsettias everywhere. Great fun.

kellyanne
12-27-2011, 10:40 AM
I cooked my first turkey en femme and chose a holiday green knit sweater and a knee length black knit skirt.
It was nice and comfy and the bird turnedgreat too.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all.

Susan_Xdress
12-27-2011, 08:16 PM
Total withdrawal here girls.

I am at home over the holidays and condemned to the drabs for a couple of weeks !

Arggggghhh…

Loni
12-27-2011, 09:45 PM
well i went to my moms as the male self, but i only ware womens things. she said why i did not show up as loni, so next year i will be there as loni.

seeing as how everything my mom bought for me was for loni any how.