PDA

View Full Version : Divorce final today

DeeDee1974
12-21-2011, 01:32 PM
Well, i just left the court a little while ago and although it's been over a long time, I am officially divorced.

I give my ex wife credit for trying to stick it out for several months after my transition started, but as hard as it is this will allow us to move forward as the women we truly are. Things were hard before I came out because she is 20 years older than me.

She has always been an amazing friend who has been so supportive through our separation. She has gone outof her way to arrange get togethers in recent months so we don't lose touch. She deserves a good man in her life.

For myself, I am ready to move on as the woman I was always meant to be. No more surprises. This is who I am and have always been no matter how much I denied it. I like my ex wife also hope to find a good man.

My greatest regret in life is marrying a woman when I really wanted to be with a man. It sucks that society and family had such a hold on me for such a long time.

AllieSF
12-21-2011, 02:50 PM
Congratulations on your new official freedom and for your respect and relationship with your now ex-wife. It speaks a lot to me about who you are. I was trying to find a bigger pic of you, because your avatar looks like a natural GG and I was wondering if maybe you were transitioning backward, FtM! Enjoy life and good luck on everything that lays in front of you, especially those big obstacles that you will need to climb over, burrow through or just plow out of the way.

Kaitlyn Michele
12-21-2011, 03:01 PM
BEst wishes for a wonderful next phase..

I have been through what you are doing and if you keep your head on straight, it's a wonderful thing to have the freedom to be yourself and express yourself without fear..

Best wishes also to your exwife, I hope that she can find that good man and she deserves kudos for supporting you

Sharon B.
12-21-2011, 03:26 PM
Good luck; You look gorgeous.
I agree about what society and family expectations about what we should be or what we should be doing.

Miranda-E
12-21-2011, 03:35 PM
congratulations on being able to live your new life unfettered.

Teri Jean
12-21-2011, 04:03 PM
Congrats on the divorce and wish you the best.